+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
That or people should confirm with their clinic beforehand if they will link the medical in such scenarios.
Going for remedical by people whose medical just expired will delay the processing of all applications. I think we should help each other in this mess. Sending lots of web forms and additional documents without being asked will only add to this mess.

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
@mushymush @jester10
Sorry that my message bothered u guys I didn't mean that.
You are completely right! I'm not trying to defend them. The whole system is a joke. Personally, I missed several draws because my score was more than the cap! I just meant maybe with the resumption of draws in July, and the low number of NOIs for the French stream, just removing the cap might not be the solution. Maybe they could increase it to a higher number instead of 467, and send NOIs to the expiring profile.
It's alright bruv

We all know the game isn't fair.

It's rigged!

By July FSW too will find a way to stop bringing in high-scorers. Good luck to anyone 475+

Reactions: taah

Simran00

Jun 3, 2021
Hey,
Hope you all are doing well.
Kindly help with the following-

In NOC code 0911- Manufacturing Manager, there is a requirement mentioned 5 to 10 years of experience required. Anyone has any firsthand experience whether it is compulsory to have this much experience.

Thanks in advance....

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been asked to send schedule A to finalize my application. I provided this information when I received ITA and can no longer view it. Can someone mention how I can access that info. I want to make sure I provide exactly the same info.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I have been asked to send schedule A to finalize my application. I provided this information when I received ITA and can no longer view it. Can someone mention how I can access that info. I want to make sure I provide exactly the same info.
Click on View submitted documents link, replace documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do in the URL and hit enter.

Reactions: nadiao and nemo123

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Going for remedical by people whose medical just expired will delay the processing of all applications. I think we should help each other in this mess. Sending lots of web forms and additional documents without being asked will only add to this mess.
Mine expired more than a year ago and 2 months back on this same thread most people recommended doing upfronts as people were getting positive results doing that. I have seen it work in most cases as my friend who also did upfront a month after me already got his PPR on monday. My file was all approved Plus there was also a COPR in my gcms notes date feb 2021.

Reactions: wonderbly

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how long is it taking for medicals to pass on there own? I did my upfronts around 50 days back and they have requested new medicals. Maybe my medical will get approved in the background and I wont have to get it interlinked?

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
This weekend marks my 4th month post-remed and ADR, AKA IP2.....MY officer at Ottawa-rroc couldn't give 2 shi*s about finalizing. Bqsically a "Hurry up and upload your docs within 30days and then wait"...What a humiliating and depressing journey/process this is. Starting to regret ever undertaking this whole thing....not excited anymore honestly. If only I had known...

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
This weekend marks my 4th month post-remed and ADR, AKA IP2.....MY officer at Ottawa-rroc couldn't give 2 shi*s about finalizing. Bqsically a "Hurry up and upload your docs within 30days and then wait"...What a humiliating and depressing journey/process this is. Starting to regret ever undertaking this whole thing....not excited anymore honestly. If only I had known...
Oh dear, I'm 2,5 months post-remed, sitting here in complete silence also. You're not alone believe me. My VO doesn't even bother replying to my webforms, while even duplicates sent to Ottawa CPC do trigger generic replies.
I'm like, okay, I can wait another couple of years, right?

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
The same feeling here...
Two years ago I rejected several job opportunities in Europe just to follow this Canada PR dream.

I'm stuck in the same job because PPR has been imminent ever since, but it never really happens.

Drackler

Apr 29, 2022
Help me understand this madness:

1) I have submitted ADR docs 100 days ago, till now I have heard nothing back;

2) My friend applied way latter than my via OINP (same as me) and he alread got his PPR (mine would be about 10 months and his about 6);

3) There is no further update on my profile since forever and my medicals are about to expire, so my time to enter the country is only getting more limited.

Please someone give me great news, I really could use it.

Regards

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
It's really sad. I've been feeling the same way for the past couple of weeks or so. This is pretty much 2 years of my life wasted waiting in anticipation.