+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
yes I sent the hospital my medical forms sent by IRCC but they still declined. They sent it exactly a week after. I have already picked up my results from the clininic. Do you think sending the results to IRCC will help?
I don't know. But it can't hurt.

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
You know what's funny/messed up? Officer deciding to look at our applications in July and seeing that our remeds are now 6 months old, with less than 6 months left...then asking for another remed and abandoning your application for new FSW applications to meet his 6 month processing time KPI. What a joke...screw ircc honestly.
Would be even funnier to get a refusal after having waited for two years, because there's something missing in the papers, as it was depicted previously in this thread, plus a saw a similar situation mentioned on Facebook lately.
I see it as some sort of a wicked trend by ircc. They can always request additional info regarding whatever they aren't sure of, at least because the person who's put their life on hold for so long, deserves some empathy.
But nah, no mercy whatsoever.

D

Deleted member 1006777

@mushymush @jester10
Sorry that my message bothered u guys I didn't mean that.
You are completely right! I'm not trying to defend them. The whole system is a joke. Personally, I missed several draws because my score was more than the cap! I just meant maybe with the resumption of draws in July, and the low number of NOIs for the French stream, just removing the cap might not be the solution. Maybe they could increase it to a higher number instead of 467, and send NOIs to the expiring profile.
I get it man, I was just being snarky. The thing is, they could easily pull out all the high scoring candidates + a large number of lower scores in one draw. They could have very easily temporarily increased the number of NOIs for one or two draws and pull back for the draws later in the year. Either way, doesn't matter. Hope express entry doesn't throw any more curveballs.

Reactions: taah

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
first update ever.. but sadly a very bittersweet one. they are asking for POF and ITR (indian income tax returns. )
can somebody help me out with this please.

ADR for proof of funds and itr from 2015-2019.
However during this time, I was employed in my father's lodge and I was paid a fixed salary in cash and it was well below the itr India slab of minimum income tax filing.. I don't have any income taxes filed.
I have already sent to them cash receipt/vouchers/salary statement.

when submitting my application, i submitted an LOE stating that my salary was below ITR filing threshold and hence I didn't file any ITR. I also submitted electricity bill of business, Municipal Trade license, GST certificate, old VAT certificate, Labour license of the state with the LOE.
If you are thinking I did not actually work for the place and this all sounds super sketchy, I don't blame you. I would too.

However, there are various travel websites on which I registered the hotel, so I was the contact person on the contracts as well as the Extranets (booking confirmation/cancellation portal) of these aggregators. I will be sending the emails (multiple years) I received in my account about the confirmations and all that along with the contracts that I signed on as a representative of the owner. Booking.com, agoda.com and makemytrip.com. These are huge companies so I guess emails from them to my personal email account (which i also used to create the PR app) should really solidify my case.

I am already contacting a few customers who loved my service and connected with me on social media but i'm not very hopeful there. Might get reference letters from them.

Also, as a part of completion of my BBA degree, i did a project study in the Lodge, which is signed by HODs & Principal of my degree college. Thinking about sending that too. Suggestions?

Along with that, the google reviews and questions I was addressing.

LAstly, registered notary affidavit of a salary certificate & work experience letter.

Any information in this regard would be super helpful. panicking right now thinking of a good response to ADR.

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
first update ever.. but sadly a very bittersweet one. they are asking for POF and ITR (indian income tax returns. )

However during this time, I was employed in my father's lodge and I was paid a fixed salary in cash and it was well below the itr India slab of minimum income tax filing.. I don't have any income taxes filed.

when submitting my application, i submitted an LOE stating that my salary was below ITR filing threshold and hence I didn't file any ITR. I also submitted electricity bill of business, Municipal Trade license, GST certificate, old VAT certificate, Labour license of the state with the LOE.
If you are thinking I did not actually work for the place, then I may find a few pictures proving my presence there (very unlikely though)

Any information in this regard would be super helpful. panicking right now thinking of a good response to ADR.
If your salary was below minimum for tax filing, there's nothing wrong with that. Just repeat the same thing to them again. You can also provide the ITRs from the time you were eligible to start paying taxes, showing your personal tax registration date.

It seems they are doubting that you actually worked for your dad's company. Is there any way you can prove this in additional to what you already provided? Attestations from colleagues, official emails that you sent while employed there, documents you created/prepared, communication with clients that you initiated/handled etc?

Hope it was not your Dad or another family member that provided your reference letters?

Good luck.

Reactions: imransyed

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
If your salary was below minimum for tax filing, there's nothing wrong with that. Just repeat the same thing to them again. You can also provide the ITRs from the time you were eligible to start paying taxes, showing your personal tax registration date.

It seems they are doubting that you actually worked for your dad's company. Is there any way you can prove this in additional to what you already provided? Attestations from colleagues, official emails that you sent while employed there, documents you created/prepared, communication with clients that you initiated/handled etc?

Hope it was not your Dad or another family member that provided your reference letters?

Good luck.
Please check my post again, i edited and added more information.

And yes, it was my dad who provided the reference letters. I did not want to lie about anything so I mentioned this in the LOE with AOR itself.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

If you are thinking I did not actually work for the place and this all sounds super sketchy, I don't blame you. I would too.

However, there are various travel websites on which I registered the hotel, so I was the contact person on the contracts as well as the Extranets (booking confirmation/cancellation portal) of these aggregators. I will be sending the emails (multiple years) I received in my account about the confirmations and all that along with the contracts that I signed on as a representative of the owner. Booking.com, agoda.com and makemytrip.com. These are huge companies so I guess emails from them to my personal email account (which i also used to create the PR app) should really solidify my case.

I am already contacting a few customers who loved my service and connected with me on social media but i'm not very hopeful there. Might get reference letters from them.

Also, as a part of completion of my BBA degree, i did a project study in the Lodge, which is signed by HODs & Principal of my degree college. Thinking about sending that too. Suggestions?

Along with that, the google reviews and questions I was addressing.

LAstly, registered notary affidavit of a salary certificate & work experience letter.

Also: how many points are you claiming for this period?

For a skilled person, It is strange that you worked somewhere for 4 years and never reached the tax bracket. I believe that is what is making the Officer suspicious...

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Please check my post again, i edited and added more information.

And yes, it was my dad who provided the reference letters. I did not want to lie about anything so I mentioned this in the LOE with AOR itself.
Hmm, this is tricky. All those documents about the business that you provided (electricity bill, Trade license, etc) do not in any way serve to prove that you worked there. Did you never have a bank account for those 4 years were your payment went to? Or perhaps you deposited regularly yourself?

Vouchers and and salary statements can be backdated/forged easily, the only way to verify the authenticity is through bank statements showing corresponding deposits or ITRs. We know you don't have ITRs, what have you got?

Was it only family working there?

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Also: how many points are you claiming for this period?

For a skilled person, It is strange that you worked somewhere for 4 years and never reached the tax bracket. I believe that is what is making the Officer suspicious...
"Attestations from colleagues, official emails that you sent while employed there, documents you created/prepared, communication with clients that you initiated/handled "

Great, I can arrange all these!
I may have whatsapp chats as well but I am not sure.

This is my primary NOC. 2 years part time and 2 years full time. Salary increased when I moved to full time. I really loved hospitality and the lodge, tried making a career out of it but 2020 made sure that never happened. Btw, the lodge is tiny and its super low cost, located in a low cost area.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hmm, this is tricky. All those documents about the business that you provided (electricity bill, Trade license, etc) do not in any way serve to prove that you worked there. Did you never have a bank account for those 4 years were your payment went to? Or perhaps you deposited regularly yourself?

Vouchers and and salary statements can be backdated/forged easily, the only way to verify the authenticity is through bank statements showing corresponding deposits or ITRs. We know you don't have ITRs, what have you got?

Was it only family working there?
Yes, I made backdated payslips and sent them a month ago. I guess it didnt work, but again, I dont blame them. It'd be really tricky/suspicious to me too.

My hopes are inclining towards non-family colleagues providing affidavits for me, my email communication with the hotel booking aggregators/ customers, and my own registered notary affidavits of work experience, salary certificate.

unfortunately, I did not have an active bank account at the time. (DUMB, i know now.)

Reactions: wonderbly

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
speaking of affidavits, do you have any idea what kinda affidavits should I get from them? Would be of amazing help. Like, what should be the content of this affidavit?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
speaking of affidavits, do you have any idea what kinda affidavits should I get from them? Would be of amazing help. Like, what should be the content of this affidavit?
I'm afraid I can't help with that, never had to do one myself. Hopefully others will chip in with helpful advice.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi folks, I am trying to find answer to my current situation and any inputs are greatly appreciated.

I have received Ready For Visa email couple of weeks ago but I had to add my infant to our application. My child is added to our application after couple of days and I can see in the list of dependents in my profile.

My question is do I receive another Ready For Visa email for passports submission? Or I can utilize Ready For Visa email which I already have, any thoughts? @legalfalcon can you please shed some light?

Last edited:

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
I feel so bad that my file is at RROC, submitted ADR'S and status changed to N/A today.
Not seen a single RROC PPR for Indian..
When will this wait end