+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I sent several webforms asking them to finalise my application by a certain date, and also several before this asking about updates, status, etc, but of course I never received a reply.

And yes before I started the mandamus process they gave me a breakdown of what each stage would cost, it was going to be 1k for filing (which I paid), 2k for the second stage (preparing arguments and stuff for court), and 1k if they had to physically go to court to represent me (which he said 99% of mandamus cases never get this far). So in total it would have not been more than 4k. I only got the price after I had my consultation so not sure if the price is dependant on the complexity of the case, mine was pretty straightforward (single applicant, RFV according to gcms notes but just wasn't touched since June 2021).

If you're interested I would suggest booking the (paid) consultation, then you can get all your questions answered. I don't think you HAVE to go through with the second stage after filing, it will be up to you.
4k doesn't seem too bad at all. I think I will wait for a couple more months and if no movement, will probably move ahead with this process. Thanks for your detailed replies.

Reactions: LittleMaple

AM_2022

Mar 29, 2022
Hi Folks,

A query , I have received an ADR to submit the PCC (India). While uploading, it is asking me

1) Document Number 2) Expiry date

1) for Document Number - Should i put the number mentioned on the Barcode (top left side)
2) For Expiry date : Should i put a date 6 months from issuance date

Please let me know

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
Hey guys.
I heard that tourist visa can be turned into work visa right now, so why don't people who can visit Canada do this? Why wait for the EE draws and take the chance of being refused? Also, some provinces like Manitoba give ITA for people who visit them and search for work there. So, again, why don't many people do that?
I know that if I could get a tourist visa I would definitely do that. But unfortunately I'm not allowed.
Am I missing something here?
I haven't heard of that, but even if that were true, I'm not really interested in being on a temporary status anymore. I lived in Canada for a long time as a student in the past, and the expiry dates and constant uncertainty slowly eat away at you over time.

Next time I'm in Canada, I want to be on a permanent status. But that's just me and I'm sure other people have different takes.

Talal205

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
I haven't heard of that, but even if that were true, I'm not really interested in being on a temporary status anymore. I lived in Canada for a long time as a student in the past, and the expiry dates and constant uncertainty slowly eat away at you over time.

Next time I'm in Canada, I want to be on a permanent status. But that's just me and I'm sure other people have different takes.
I totally get that, but when you are working in Canada, even on a temporary basis, isn't it easier to apply for CEC?

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
D

Deleted member 1050918

How the fuck do you let investors snatch residential properties and leave your own citizens become modern renting slaves ?
Liberal economy is global (I don't remember who but somebody here once claimed libs weren't globalist lol). Global economy means literally any rich fella can come and buy literally anything in your country. This is precisely why only a conservative economy (still global but not too global) can solve the housing crisis in Canada.

BLRtoBC

Sep 27, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone, please help!

I've received an additional ADR for proof of funds and have a few questions.
The ADR reads exactly as follows:

"Proof of funds: Provide 6 months of bank statements from [Bank A] and [Bank B], for your settlement funds. Please include explanations for any large deposits and/or transfers."

My questions are:

1. Do I only provide 6-months bank statements as stated in the request or will I have to provide a new letter from the banks showing average funds in addition to the statements?

2. Do the bank statements have to be stamped and signed on each page or will PDFs downloaded from net/online-banking work?

3. What (percentage or amount) proportionate to the settlement funds qualifies as a large deposit and/or transfer?

Thanks for your help in advance.

My details:
AoR: Jan 2021
VO: New Delhi
Stream: FSW-O
Re-med request: 13 March 2021 (completed 16 March 2021; not reflecting on portal)
1st ADR request (PCC and Schedule A): 13 March 2021 (not submitted yet)
2nd ADR request (PoF): 28 March 2021 (not submitted yet)

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Liberal economy is global (I don't remember who but somebody here once claimed libs weren't globalist lol). Global economy means literally any rich fella can come and buy literally anything in your country. This is precisely why only a conservative economy (still global but not too global) can solve the housing crisis in Canada.
It would be very hard for Liberals to win the next election, that is for sure.

Having a minority government right after Covid, where they pratically paid people to stay at home, really means that their time is pratically up. Hopefully they will call another election before 2025.

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020

"Proof of funds: Provide 6 months of bank statements from [Bank A] and [Bank B], for your settlement funds. Please include explanations for any large deposits and/or transfers."

My questions are:

1. Do I only provide 6-months bank statements as stated in the request or will I have to provide a new letter from the banks showing average funds in addition to the statements?

2. Do the bank statements have to be stamped and signed on each page or will PDFs downloaded from net/online-banking work?

3. What (percentage or amount) proportionate to the settlement funds qualifies as a large deposit and/or transfer?

My details:
Re-med request: 13 March 2021 (completed 16 March 2021; not reflecting on portal)
You will need to show 6 months worth of statements, it needs to be issued by the bank and attested. Large amounts would include anything outside of your usual transaction history, which contributes significantly to the balance you currently possess. A confirmation of balances would be needed to state that you are the owner of your account and that you do not have enjoy any credit facilities at the bank (as in no loans etc)

Reactions: BLRtoBC

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Nothing bro I don't know whether they get special high when they string us along,I think again things are slowing down or they (VO Ottawa)are preparing for another batch release,I hope it is the second one and we all are done with it.
What about you any progress?
Usually people who got ADR got pr in 60 days but you know our buddies you can't predict anything.
Please don't say that, its more than 70 days received of ADR as POF and nothing after that

Reactions: PRANIT01
D

Deleted member 1083629

Finally reached IRCC through the phone. Eligibility, Security - not started. Criminality - in progress. Medicals expired. AOR: Jan 2021.

Just no point waiting for this year. Nothing short of ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

My questions are:

My details:
1. Provide 6 months statements. Wouldn't hurt, if you provide an updated bank letter.
2. PDF works. Maybe just sign each page with a date on it.
3. No idea. How much did you deposit or withdraw?

Reactions: BLRtoBC