+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

Going WHERE? Let's assume that IRCC have graduate and intelligent people as decision maker to implement contingent plans to tackle backlog. All applicants paid money, how can they be singing the same melodies for the past 2 year (pandemic music). It is a shame for Canada IRCC to have limited knowledge on how to tackle the backlog within 6 Months. What happen to 24/7 working shift for 6 months? What happen to weekends? I think it is intentional to drag some applications by using pandemic music as excuse. IRCC the pandemic music artist.

Revenge is the ultimate goal, get to Canada obtain their citizenship after 3 years move to developed country that have vision.
You know the worst part? Once they restart draws, they will essentially abandon all the current AORs and try to achieve 6 months for new applications. I hate that there is nothing that we can do. I know for a fact if I would have a wrong document or smth. not up to their standard, instant rejection. However, they can do whatever they want to without any repercussions.

D

Deleted member 1083629

The way their housing prices are it is not a great idea to stay there long that is what I meant ,I am shocked to see a lot of 2019 applicants and so many with adrs screwed up.I honestly don't understand how they work.
Not just housing prices. Limited job market, long waits to see a doctor, CoL is extremely high.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Nice! I got some friends in London, they seem to really like it there. Haven't been there myself yet. Is that where you're planning to settle?
Honestly, I have no idea lol. From my search, that’s the best location where it has a good amount of manufacturers but where housing isn’t as insane as toronto, and it’s still only a couple hours from Toronto metro. So I chose it more for that reason. But if a good job in my field shows up somewhere else then I have no reason no to go.

Reactions: WPGBound

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
The way their housing prices are it is not a great idea to stay there long that is what I meant ,I am shocked to see a lot of 2019 applicants and so many with adrs screwed up.I honestly don't understand how they work.
Yes. But it is not only housing but I think they lack transparency in everything. Just imagine 2019 Aor still pending. I saw some 2019 AOR GCMS note with Eligibility and security not started. IRCC lack smart working skills or it is intentional to delay some applications.

My AOR is 2021 July

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Honestly, I have no idea lol. From my search, that’s the best location where it has a good amount of manufacturers but where housing isn’t as insane as toronto, and it’s still only a couple hours from Toronto metro. So I chose it more for that reason. But if a good job in my field shows up somewhere else then I have no reason no to go.
Keep us updated on how things are going.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Yes. But it is not only housing but I think they lack transparency in everything. Just imagine 2019 Aor still pending. I saw some 2019 AOR GCMS note with Eligibility and security not started. IRCC lack smart working skills or it is intentional to delay some applications.

My AOR is 2021 July
Lol wait till you hear about blind bidding.

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
You know the worst part? Once they restart draws, they will essentially abandon all the current AORs and try to achieve 6 months for new applications. I hate that there is nothing that we can do. I know for a fact if I would have a wrong document or smth. not up to their standard, instant rejection. However, they can do whatever they want to without any repercussions.
You really know how IRCC operate. I think they lack audit and no other agencies check their activities.

I think this is a part of Canada government to generate money. It seems IRCC only have 2 to 5 visa officer per visa office. This is a staff to income ratio; lower the staff for high income.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021

My AOR is 2021 July
When your primary objective is virtue signaling and/or hitting numerical targets, you end up running your immigration department like the fire department. They are not designed/organized to be deployed like that with changing goals and goalposts every month.

While they've managed to cook their numbers to hit the targets (70CEC and TR2PR) and score virtue signaling points (the terrible job done with Afghan refugees), they've completely abandoned those who put significant effort into immigrating there.

If I'd known at the beginning, or even a year ago, I'd have changed my mind about moving there. But sunk cost/time keeps you hoping that things will change the next month.

Last edited:

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
@Alysson on your gckey did you notice the whole "IP1-application in progress... to... IP2-we are processing your background" transition before you got the golden mail? Don't recall if I asked you this already.

D

Deleted member 994371

As bad as Canada may be, I wouldn't move back to the US without a green card in my hand. So, being Indian-born, that's a no.

How realistic is achieving TN visa?

Also, what about scoring an H1B as a techie? Work as much as you want in US and if things don't work out on a permanent basis, move back to Canada for retirement.

D

Deleted member 1083629

When your primary objective is virtue signaling and/or hitting numerical targets, you end up running your immigration department like the fire department. They are not designed/organized to be deployed like that with changing goals and goalposts every month.

While they've managed to cook their numbers to hit the targets (70CEC and TR2PR) and score virtue signaling points (the terrible job done with Afghan refugees), they've completely abandoned those who put significant effort into immigrating there.
That's what pisses me off, too. I used to post on this thread a lot but then realized that it's not healthy. However, after today's call with an agent, I am pissed off more than ever.

Everything about this journey is a joke. Every damn thing. COVID? Yeah, the whole world learnt how to work remotely but IRCC doesn't have computers. Then Afghanistan situation... Only for JT to score political points (like he did in 2015) and then abandon those guys because who cares.... Goal achieved. Then, Omicron. Then, Ukraine. And I would totally support IRCC efforts but why should they come at my expense? If you cannot process those people, then take what you CAN process. Why do I have to lose sleep over every single shit happening in the world? Again, if you cannot process them, do not accept everyone!! Is there anything that this country does not for participation points? "Let's show the world how welcoming Canada is. Yeah, who cares about people stuck in the process for the last 2-3 years? The process that WE PROMISED will take 6 months. Nah, those guys won't help us with our political agenda. Ukraines though.... They can help us get extra 1.3 million votes."

D

Deleted member 1083629

How realistic is achieving TN visa?

Also, what about scoring an H1B as a techie? Work as much as you want in US and if things don't work out on a permanent basis, move back to Canada for retirement.
Just get a job working remotely. TN visa is a temp visa. Means that one cannot buy a house and it doesn't lead to GC.