+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Nothing bro I don't know whether they get special high when they string us along,I think again things are slowing down or they (VO Ottawa)are preparing for another batch release,I hope it is the second one and we all are done with it.
What about you any progress?
Usually people who got ADR got pr in 60 days but you know our buddies you can't predict anything.
Nothing for me either. Background check status still doesn't say "We are processing..."
When I got ADR and re-medical request I was so happy as people were getting PPR within a week of submitting their documents (people who got ADR and re-medical request on same date as me have already got their PPR), little did I know, I'd get stuck in another waiting queue.

I think again things are slowing down or they (VO Ottawa)are preparing for another batch release,I hope it is the second one and we all are done with it.
I hope it is the latter.

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
@PRANIT01 @Rkb94
When did you guys get ADR?
I got mine at the end of January, submitted everything in early February before the deadline but I haven't heard back since then.

I didn't get a remedical request nor did I do upfront remedical.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
@PRANIT01 @Rkb94
I got mine at the end of January, submitted everything in early February before the deadline but I haven't heard back since then.

I got re-medical and ADR on Feb 18th.
What is your VO? and have you tried to get in touch with them to find out about the status of your application?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
@PRANIT01 @Rkb94

I got in march 16 ,submitted every thing on march 21 st. Don't know what to do now.
I did up front(it is linked), submitted adr

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Nothing for me either. Background check status still doesn't say "We are processing..."
When I got ADR and re-medical request I was so happy as people were getting PPR within a week of submitting their documents (people who got ADR and re-medical request on same date as me have already got their PPR), little did I know, I'd get stuck in another waiting queue.

I hope it is the latter.
Did you call them,email them,webform?

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Did you call them,email them,webform?
I sent a web form last week but, just received a generic response that they are experiencing high volume of requests and will respond to my query as soon as possible.
I was about to send an email to ottawa VO today, but I am thinking of calling them instead.

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
I got re-medical and ADR on Feb 18th.
What is your VO? and have you tried to get in touch with them to find out about the status of your application?
To be honest, I don't know where my VO is. Going by my CoR, it should be Manila VO but as I understand, IRCC moved files around between their VOs not too long ago maybe it's somewhere else now? idk.

I have not tried to reach them. I haven't even ordered GCMS notes before. I've been of the mind that nothing I do will speed up the process so I've just been patiently waiting lol.

But seeing all these people get ADR and then PPR soon after does make me a little bit anxious.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I sent a web form last week but, just received a generic response that they are experiencing high volume of requests and will respond to my query as soon as possible.
I was about to send an email to ottawa VO today, but I am thinking of calling them instead.
Here is a trick use a document (I mean an uploaded document) that will make them look into your file but again you know them so don't keep high hopes.

At the end of the day it all depends on whether they want us in or not sad but true

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Man I don't even know if my medical was extended or not. Maybe I should ask my agent.
Don't wait, when I say I mean it max you will be spending 500$ ,500$ is a decent amount to expedite your application, may or may not work but worth a try from what I can see they are incentivizing upfront so why not using it.
Again may or may not work

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Here is a trick use a document (I mean an uploaded document) that will make them look into your file but again you know them so don't keep high hopes.

At the end of the day it all depends on whether they want us in or not sad but true
I have tried that too. They take their sweet time. I think quickest way to know status about your application is by calling them.