+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Got my passport back yesterday. Booked a flight to London, Ontario for April 19th. Haven’t even figured out where to stay at yet lol. I’ll probably book an Airbnb for the required 14 days for quarantine plan, then if landing is okay I’ll search for something while inside. People I know were having a hard time renting an apartment outside Canada.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Got my passport back yesterday. Booked a flight to London, Ontario for April 19th. Haven’t even figured out where to stay at yet lol. I’ll probably book an Airbnb for the required 14 days for quarantine plan, then if landing is okay I’ll search for something while inside. People I know were having a hard time renting an apartment outside Canada.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Congratz, man. Happy for you :)

Reactions: Alysson

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
These were my exact thoughts initially. I'm just getting anxious because so many people who got ADR around the time I got mine, already got PPR.

Man I want someone to knock me out and wake me up when I get my PPR lol
With all the ADRs being dished out, if you fall asleep now you'll wake up and realize that you ignored an ADR and your application has been rejected

Last edited:

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Nice! I got some friends in London, they seem to really like it there. Haven't been there myself yet. Is that where you're planning to settle?

Reactions: Alysson

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Bro with our experience do you think they have something called logic.
I am negative and pessimistic here but it is always better to keeps expectations low to avoid disappointment and hope for the best
Moving to Canada was supposed to be a happy event in our lives. IRCC has broken us.

We were supposed to enter as hopeful immigrants. IRCC has turned us into cynics.

Last edited:

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Moving to Canada was supposed to be a happy event in our lives. IRCC has broken us.

We were supposed to enter as hopeful immigrants. IRCC has turned us into cynics.
Never forget what IRCC did to you in the name of Pandemic. The best revenge is getting Canadian citizenship and moving to America or a better country. Let Canada suffer having the Dkabs and the Navinballs and the Sean Frasers and a bunch of other losers. They deserve each other.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Never forget what IRCC did to you in the name of Pandemic. The best revenge is getting Canadian citizenship and moving to America or a better country. Let Canada suffer having the Dkabs and the Navinballs and the Sean Frasers and a bunch of other losers. They deserve each other.
The way they are going I don't think that it will be a revenge it will be a necessity

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
The way they are going I don't think that it will be a revenge it will be a necessity
Going WHERE? Let's assume that IRCC have graduate and intelligent people as decision maker to implement contingent plans to tackle backlog. All applicants paid money, how can they be singing the same melodies for the past 2 year (pandemic music). It is a shame for Canada IRCC to have limited knowledge on how to tackle the backlog within 6 Months. What happen to 24/7 working shift for 6 months? What happen to weekends? I think it is intentional to drag some applications by using pandemic music as excuse. IRCC the pandemic music artist.

Revenge is the ultimate goal, get to Canada obtain their citizenship after 3 years move to developed country that have vision.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Going WHERE? Let's assume that IRCC have graduate and intelligent people as decision maker to implement contingent plans to tackle backlog. All applicants paid money, how can they be singing the same melodies for the past 2 year (pandemic music). It is a shame for Canada IRCC to have limited knowledge on how to tackle the backlog within 6 Months. What happen to 24/7 working shift for 6 months? What happen to weekends? I think it is intentional to drag some applications by using pandemic music as excuse. IRCC the pandemic music artist.

Revenge is the ultimate goal, get to Canada obtain their citizenship after 3 years move to developed country that have vision.
The way their housing prices are it is not a great idea to stay there long that is what I meant ,I am shocked to see a lot of 2019 applicants and so many with adrs screwed up.I honestly don't understand how they work.

Reactions: jerrinjose1991