+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
It's PPR Finally!
Got PPR few minutes ago. However, my new born hasn't been added as a dependent on my application despite sending webform with all his documents on February 19th. Please advise what should be the next course of action . Should we go ahead and submit passports for my spouse and I ..and then wait for IRCC to action the webform - which would then make them issue another PPR?

My timeline:
AOR: 2nd March 2020
Biometrics: 10th March 2020
Documents sent for new born via webform - 19th Feb 2022 (still pending addition to profile as of today)
Upfront Medicals given : 23rd Feb 2022
Re-medicals request: 28th Feb 2022
Re-medicals linked and approved - 2nd Mar 2022
ADR for Schedule A & PCC - 2nd Mar 2022
ADR Received - 4th Mar 2022
Ready for visa mail on 11th March 2022

Visa Office - Ottawa
The PPR letter usually ask you to report any changes in your family circumstances (family additions) included. I think the first set of instructions or so. Just inform IRCC and resend documents to add your new born.

Keg2022

Mar 12, 2022
Hello,
I hope you'll are doing great.

If anyone has any info regarding the following kindly help:-

1) If we make changes to our Noc Code in the express entry profile before the ITA, is there a log or record kept? Also, is it bad for the profile or reduce your chances in any way?

2) Now that the profile has expired after 1 year due to no Invitation, and we create a new profile and change the NOC , is there any way a record is kept or the profile info is matched or linked to the previous profile?

Thanks

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hello All,

Could anyone please help me understand what to expect moving forward?

I am an August 2020 AOR, FSW-O applicant with Ottawa VO (COR: Pakistan). My eligibility was passed sometime in late 2020. Security & criminality were not started when I last ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 (everything seemed fine in the notes and it was ready to finalize). My original meds expired in August 2021. After waiting for a re-med request for over 6 months, I went for an upfront medical exam on Feb 23rd, 2022 and it got passed in my online application on March 2, 2022. Then yesterday (March 11, 2022), I received a ghost update and my background status changed to "we are processing your background check".

I do not want to set some lofty expectations based on this recent movement in my application, but I would highly appreciate it if someone could help me understand what these recent changes mean. Realistically, when should I expect to receive the PPR after this movement? Should I expect to receive any ADR?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you :)

frankfz

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Hello All,

I am an August 2020 AOR, FSW-O applicant with Ottawa VO (COR: Pakistan). My eligibility was passed sometime in late 2020. Security & criminality were not started when I last ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 (everything seemed fine in the notes and it was ready to finalize). My original meds expired in August 2021. After waiting for a re-med request for over 6 months, I went for an upfront medical exam on Feb 23rd, 2022 and it got passed in my online application on March 2, 2022. Then yesterday (March 11, 2022), I received a ghost update and my background status changed to "we are processing your background check".

I do not want to set some lofty expectations based on this recent movement in my application, but I would highly appreciate it if someone could help me understand what these recent changes mean. Realistically, when should I expect to receive the PPR after this movement? Should I expect to receive any ADR?

Based on recent trend, you will receive either ADR (most likely PoF and police certificate) or PPR directly. ADR more likely in my opinion.

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello All,

Heyyy! how much time does it take to receive GCMS notes? I ordered them on 22nd feb 2022 and still hasn't received.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Hello All,

I don't have much to add to the other replies you got, but have a question: what was the background check status prior to "we are processing your background check"?

ambee

May 4, 2021
I don't have much to add to the other replies you got, but have a question: what was the background check status prior to "we are processing your background check"?
It was something like "Your application is in progress. We will let you know when we start your background check".

Seems like my security has been initiated. But not sure, since they haven't asked for an updated PCC

Reactions: ImpatientAlligator

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
It was something like "Your application is in progress. We will let you know when we start your background check".

Seems like my security has been initiated. But not sure, since they haven't asked for an updated PCC
Sounds like it. I guess it's in IP2 stage now. As for me, I'm not sure if I'm in false IP2 or real IP2 because I never saw the IP1 message.

This might help https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Reactions: ambee

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Is it recommended to do Upfront medicals? Mine expired last Oct 2021. Ive seen many applications being processed after upfront medicals. What are your insights?

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Hi All,

Been some time, how y'all been?
Landed in Toronto on 9th. Weather was okish on 9th and 10th but it's snowing since yesterday :confused:

Went to get my SIN at servicecanada, and had to stand in a long queue outside in the cold, fortunately got it after 3 hours wait in chilling windy cold.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Hello All,

The background message change is definitely IP2 if it was something like "we'll send you a message when we start your background check". There's definitely some movement and that's a good thing.
Also, sent you a PM, kindly have a look. Thank you!

Reactions: ambee

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Hi All,

Landed in Toronto on 9th. Weather was okish on 9th and 10th but it's snowing since yesterday :confused:

Went to get my SIN at servicecanada, and had to stand in a long queue outside in the cold, fortunately got it after 3 hours wait in chilling windy cold.
How was your landing experience in Toronto?

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Hi All,

next time, make an appointment before going. my wife had to get her SIN in person because of a name issue. booked an appointment online and showed up 10 min before her scheduled timeslot. there were about 30 people waiting in line in the cold, in the rain when we got there. she jumped straight to the front and went into the office because she had an appointment. 20 min later she came out, all done, and in that time, literally less than 5 people from outside managed to get in.

so that’s a piece of advice for people landing soon as well.