USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
It's PPR Finally!
Got PPR few minutes ago. However, my new born hasn't been added as a dependent on my application despite sending webform with all his documents on February 19th. Please advise what should be the next course of action . Should we go ahead and submit passports for my spouse and I ..and then wait for IRCC to action the webform - which would then make them issue another PPR?

My timeline:
AOR: 2nd March 2020
Biometrics: 10th March 2020
Documents sent for new born via webform - 19th Feb 2022 (still pending addition to profile as of today)
Upfront Medicals given : 23rd Feb 2022
Re-medicals request: 28th Feb 2022
Re-medicals linked and approved - 2nd Mar 2022
ADR for Schedule A & PCC - 2nd Mar 2022
ADR Received - 4th Mar 2022
Ready for visa mail on 11th March 2022

Visa Office - Ottawa
Congrats. But, I believe you cannot submit your passport as your child is not yet added and if you go ahead and submit your passports, it will be considered misrepresentation. Now, send another Webform, and also respond to the email provided in your PPR letter that you need to add your baby and that you have already submitted a Webform for the same. If you do so, there is nothing to worry and I believe you will another PPR and COPR shortly. Just hang in there.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Is there a survival job you def wouldn't do? Would you fold my sammiches for eg.?
In all seriousness, a majority of non-tech workers will need to find a survival job before for a few months after they land lol. Almost everyone who responds to me on my LinkedIn tells me to contact them again after PR. Looks like I'll be a proud delivery driver for few months after landing if my bosses won't let me continue on my current job commuting from windsor. Not gonna waste money saved up and sit at home

D

Deleted member 1050918

In all seriousness, a majority of non-tech workers will need to find a survival job before for a few months after they land lol. Almost everyone who responds to me on my LinkedIn tells me to contact them again after PR. Looks like I'll be a proud delivery driver for few months after landing if my bosses won't let me continue on my current job commuting from windsor. Not gonna waste money saved up and sit at home
I didn't mean blue collar/unskilled jobs when I said survival jobs. For a lot of people that's the case but I was fortunate enough to have saved up enough funds to allow me to sit at home doing nothing for about a year and a half. By survival jobs I meant white collar jobs that I'd much dislike doing but do for the money.

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Congrats. But, I believe you cannot submit your passport as your child is not yet added and if you go ahead and submit your passports, it will be considered misrepresentation. Now, send another Webform, and also respond to the email provided in your PPR letter that you need to add your baby and that you have already submitted a Webform for the same. If you do so, there is nothing to worry and I believe you will another PPR and COPR shortly. Just hang in there.
thanks for the feedback @RSub. I have raised another webform to notify IRCC..

Reactions: RSub

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Send an e-mail as well.
@RSub Yes I responded to the "donotreply.." email that sent the RFV mail to me. I also sent an email to cpc ottawa mail informing them of the same - because they only asked that i reach back to them via webform only. - so if found the CPC-CTD email for ottawa and sent it to them

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
@RSub Yes I responded to the "donotreply.." email that sent the RFV mail to me. I also sent an email to cpc ottawa mail informing them of the same - because they only asked that i reach back to them via webform only. - so if found the CPC-CTD email for ottawa and sent it to them
Never respond to donotreply coz it won't reach them. Do you see an e-mail provided in your ppr? Send it to that one.

Reactions: wonderbly

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Yeah actually, there was no email on my ppr.. my VO is CPC Ottawa so they just included the link to the webform rather than including their email. so i had to manually find their email online and send - cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
That's good. Keep us updated on how it goes. It will help others.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Yo guys, I added the new February 28 data into the old table with a terrible MS paint job.

It appears the processing speed for FSW files was approximately around 106 PPRs / a day between December 15 2021 - February 1 2022.
Now it is 159 PPRs / a day according to February 1 2022 - February 28 2022 data. If they continue with this speed during the rest of the year, it will take 9 to 10 months for IRCC to clear the FSW backlog.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
by the way, Schedule A asks for a 10 year history, and only gave 5 lines to fill that up, and obviously some of us have done more than 5 separate things in the past 10 years. so how should that section be filled up then?