+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
https://www.justforcanada.com/moving-to-another-province-pnp-express-entry.html
It's complicated but generally the answer is no (see the link) as the mobility rights of Permanent Residents is guaranteed under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
I’ve always wondered about that though. At what point does it become some sort of misrepresentation issue if you just move to Quebec (as a FSW applicant) or some other province (as a PNP applicant)? Yes charter rights give you freedom of movement but I have been paranoid that IRCC may claim misrepresentation during the PR application when I deal with them later to apply for citizenship/family sponsorship etc. Because you basically apply for PR under the a certain condition that you won’t leave the province/ settle in Quebec. If it’s a constitutional/charter thing, they shouldn’t even be able to tell permanent residents stay out of Quebec or other provinces in the first place as they apply. Just doesn’t seem worth the legal fight with them if it comes to that. May as well become a citizen first and then consider moving to some other province (on PNP) or Quebec

Reactions: ita_drgen

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I’ve always wondered about that though. At what point does it become some sort of misrepresentation issue if you just move to Quebec (as a FSW applicant) or some other province (as a PNP applicant)? Yes charter rights give you freedom of movement but I have been paranoid that IRCC may claim misrepresentation during the PR application when I deal with them later to apply for citizenship/family sponsorship etc. Because you basically apply for PR under the a certain condition that you won’t leave the province/ settle in Quebec. If it’s a constitutional/charter thing, they shouldn’t even be able to tell permanent residents stay out of Quebec or other provinces in the first place as they apply. Just doesn’t seem worth the legal fight with them if it comes to that. May as well become a citizen first and then consider moving to some other province (on PNP) or Quebec
Misrepresentation is any information given directly or indirectly by you that causes an error in irpa and irpr. Now, if you say that you will be living in Quebec but you did not live in quebec that will not be misrepresentation IMHO because you did not even know the reality of living in quebec. What you must do IMHO is to ensure that you have made reasonable attempts to fulfill your promise. Eg. By landing in quebec, spending sometime there, trying to find work or start business there. IRCC will be hard pressed to prove misrepresentation if you have can show that you made reasonable attempt to fulfill your commitment to live and find work in Quebec.

Reactions: Sid1307

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Who wants to bet all program draw does not resume tomorrow?
I think there is not going to be any draw anymore for sometime. Holiday season is coming and IRCC will not add more pending cases.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
FSW's can move to Quebec as soon as they land (outside of Quebec). There are no limitations.

PNP, it is "ambiguous". But there is no reason to mess around with that. If you accept a PNP nomination, I'd strongly plan to live there for two years before leaving. That two years is nothing compared to the wait we have all had for ITA/PR. It is just not worth messing around with. https://www.justforcanada.com/moving-to-another-province-pnp-express-entry.html

Plus, Ontario is getting ridiculously expensive. Is the weather much better here than all other provinces ex-BC? Absolutely. Summers are long, moderate, and beautiful. But at a certain point you don't want to pay for some rich boomer's mortgage while you're stuck in the basement of their 3rd rental property.

Other provinces are looking more and more attractive. Many Ontarians are leaving.
https://www.blogto.com/real-estate-toronto/2021/10/people-fleeing-ontario-droves-cheaper-houses-provinces/

Reactions: shank15 and Sid1307

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
If you are planning to come to Canada through Express Entry, Click on Link below to know Reality and Facts about Express Entry. Specially Aspirant who are trying from India, please do not fall in to the Trap. Explained in simple words.
https://youtu.be/-4vFY1jXIYI
we don't need this here. we know swarms of yt videos popping up every day. so not gonna fall into traps of giving likes/views/subs. this could be the most adequate response you'll get from here.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Alberta PNP invites 275 Express Entry candidates
Alberta has released the details of its September 30 immigration draw.

The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) invited 275 Express Entry candidates with scores of at least 300 to apply for a provincial nomination.

All in all, Alberta held four Alberta Express Entry stream draws in September, each with minimum score requirements of 300. A total of 1,610 invitations were issued last month alone.

Alberta has now invited 5,617 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination since it resumed invitation rounds in January 2021. It had taken a temporary hiatus in the latter months of 2020. The draws send invitations to Express Entry candidates to apply for a nomination certificate, which will greatly support their permanent residency application. This year, Alberta is allowed to issue 6,250 nomination certificates.

Alberta Express Entry Stream Eligibility
In order to be eligible for the provincial nomination through the Alberta Express Entry stream, you need to have work experience in an eligible occupation.

The AINP does not provide a list of eligible occupations, rather it offers a list of occupations that are not eligible for the stream. Many who apply under this stream work as food service supervisors, transport truck drivers, and cooks among others.

Certain factors increase your likelihood of being nominated, like having work experience, a Canadian education, or a job offer in Alberta. It also helps to have a family member already living in Alberta, such as a parent, child, or sibling.

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Year is 2050:

5 more pandemics have come and gone
There are flying cars
Elon Musk has built a colony in Mars
We have reached technological singularity
Maple leafs have still not won a playoff series

As I grow old and toothless and inch closer to retirement, I use skynet to check IRCC processing status page in order keep up with my weekly tradition of doing so. The status reads:

All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.

By that time we will be permanent residents of Mars

Reactions: Sid1307 and Lc4life

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
If you are planning to come to Canada through Express Entry, Click on Link below to know Reality and Facts about Express Entry. Specially Aspirant who are trying from India, please do not fall in to the Trap. Explained in simple words.
https://youtu.be/-4vFY1jXIYI
Learning from video, when you search, use incognito mode and then close window. No ads no fraud no tension.

D

Deleted member 1006777

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
This guy is my new source of entertainment. Go back to his post history and read through it.

PS. I'm not responsible if you lose your will to live.
I think he is either an Indian reincarnation of Terry A Davis (if true, I have full sympathy with him) OR this is a Phd project of someone trying to create a Turing test passing bot.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
This guy is my new source of entertainment. Go back to his post history and read through it.

PS. I'm not responsible if you lose your will to live.
I discovered him by accident earlier this year :). His posts kept me busy for a while :D . I was so distraught when he stopped posting for a while. I am not sure if he's okay upstairs or just messing around with us.