+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I think he is either an Indian reincarnation of Terry A Davis (if true, I have full sympathy with him) OR this is a Phd project of someone trying to create a Turing test passing bot.
All I know is I missed him while he was AWOL. I'm so glad he is back and still as bat sh*t crazy as ever :D !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dankboi

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Maybe there will not be a any CEC draw, maybe we will only see PNP draw hahah :) but to be honest guys, even if they will resume FSW now, it might just add a little bit of pressure or non. It takes time to gather all documents for the applicants etc. This time probably will be slightly different as me and my partner we already have all of the required documents. It will be interesting to see what will happen with todays or tomorrow draw. Maybe we will see FST draw first and then in another 2/3 weeks we will see FSW? No one knows :)

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Maybe there will not be a any CEC draw, maybe we will only see PNP draw hahah :) but to be honest guys, even if they will resume FSW now, it might just add a little bit of pressure or non. It takes time to gather all documents for the applicants etc. This time probably will be slightly different as me and my partner we already have all of the required documents. It will be interesting to see what will happen with todays or tomorrow draw. Maybe we will see FST draw first and then in another 2/3 weeks we will see FSW? No one knows :)
You still have hopes for a fsw draw after all that's happened. Come on man, well good for ya. Trust me man, it's done for clearly

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I will put it this way. If you can give any prove that was given by IRCC that FSW is not happening this year then go ahead. Till there is no official communication or leaked memo then anything can happen. It can be FSW, CEC, FST or PNP. No one can say that for sure for now :) I am not hopping for it, I am just keeping my head cool and waiting for the draw. I do not have any expectations either, if FSW will not happen today or tomorrow, then ok, maybe in another two weeks or maybe in January 2022 :)

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
I will put it this way. If you can give any prove that was given by IRCC that FSW is not happening this year then go ahead. Till there is no official communication or leaked memo then anything can happen. It can be FSW, CEC, FST or PNP. No one can say that for sure for now :) I am not hopping for it, I am just keeping my head cool and waiting for the draw. I do not have any expectations either, if FSW will not happen today or tomorrow, then ok, maybe in another two weeks or maybe in January 2022 :)
Good for you bro.. Kudos to your positive spirit. May you do well in life.

D

Deleted member 1050918

You broke the record for most smiley faces used this year. Stop, because we're out of smiley faces. We've been trying hard to turn frowny faces into smiley faces to supply your demand but it's ridiculous at this point.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
You broke the record for most smiley faces used this year. Stop, because we're out of smiley faces. We've been trying hard to turn frowny faces into smiley faces to supply your demand but it's ridiculous at this point.
Should I really cry about the whole situation? I really do understand that a lot of people are f**** up because of what happened. We cannot really do much and we can only wait. This is what I am doing, I do not have any expectations whatsoever, ZERO.

If you guys are getting annoyed because of the emojis, then that's ok, I will stop using them...

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Should I really cry about the whole situation? I really do understand that a lot of people are f**** up because of what happened. We cannot really do much and we can only wait. This is what I am doing, I do not have any expectations whatsoever, ZERO.

If you guys are getting annoyed because of the emojis, then that's ok, I will stop using them...

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021

Kangaroo was just messin with you, don't take it personally. We appreciate your positive attitude.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
« Thought I found a way
Thought I found a way out (found)
But you never go away (never go away)
So I guess I gotta stay now
Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years… »

At least we know we’re in the EE pool with Billie Eilish

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I really like your optimism.