+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Osamaahmed17

May 16, 2021
Guys, I need a suggestion. I and my fiance recently applied for FSW draw and have been following this thread for a couple of months. Submitted the application on May 2021. I have made her the primary applicant and she has applied with NOC code 0124 (Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers) with 475 points. At the moment, we aren't married and she is the only applicant. By the looks of it, I don't think so that FSW draw gonna be happening so soon (most probably next year). What if we married sooner, I get included in the application and by calculation, her points reduces to 467 if I get 6 in each IELTS module (which I can easily get) and we get qualify for OINP Human Capital Stream Draw and get our ITA under PNP draw? Is it a safe bet to play?

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Guys, I need a suggestion. I and my fiance recently applied for FSW draw and have been following this thread for a couple of months. Submitted the application on May 2021. I have made her the primary applicant and she has applied with NOC code 0124 (Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers) with 475 points. At the moment, we aren't married and she is the only applicant. By the looks of it, I don't think so that FSW draw gonna be happening so soon (most probably next year). What if we married sooner, I get included in the application and by calculation, her points reduces to 467 if I get 6 in each IELTS module (which I can easily get) and we get qualify for OINP Human Capital Stream Draw and get our ITA under PNP draw? Is it a safe bet to play?
If FSW will be canceled, the cap of OINP would be removed as well. Just like AINP, I suggest to hold on till the end of Sept and see. FSW either makes it in September or never will.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
listen man, whatever you plan to do, do that quick. This may not last long enough. If the OINP starts drawing from the Open pool, even 475 isn't safe, as the majority of us are tech workers or other HCP.

Last edited:

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If FSW will be canceled, the cap of OINP would be removed as well. Just like AINP, I suggest to hold on till the end of Sept and see. FSW either makes it in September or never will.
and it's quite possible that the next priority stream draw will happen next year only, as the majority of draws that have happened were priority stream only. IN my opinion, tech draws will start now.

Osamaahmed17

May 16, 2021
and it's quite possible that the next priority stream draw will happen next year only, as the majority of draws that have happened were priority stream only. IN my opinion, tech draws will start now.
Well , there are still two draws pending at the moment for Ontario if we keep last year draws perspective. You are saying that the coming draws would be entirely Tech one?

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well , there are still two draws pending at the moment for Ontario if we keep last year draws perspective. You are saying that the coming draws would be entirely Tech one?
yes, that's what I suspect. How many invitations are remaining? 1K something right?

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
How do you know that 1k NOIs are remaining? From the internet I can find that they have issue like 6k plus NOIs for this year which includes 4k plus for Human Capital Steam Draw.
check on their websites. There is a quota on how many nominations HCP will give, which is decided by IRCC. This year was 8k something.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Man I wish you were right. Been waiting in pool for tech draw since April. Tech draws only happen on Tuesday or Wednesday.