+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Komalsalwan

Sep 2, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
guys, I just got a letter of interest from Alberta
my profile has 474 points and I was waiting for FSW to resume. I'm still 24 years and my IELTS exam has only a few months, so age and retaking the test wouldn't be a problem..
however, alberta wasn't my first choice (I would rather go to ontario)

anyways.. without any news about the future of fsw , should I accept it?
Noc code and connection with province?

D

Deleted member 1006777

Despite all the trolling, I did have some semblance of hope for an FSW draw. It's all dead now. I feel disgusted with myself that I'm now desperately looking at the student visa option.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Post AOR misery awaits but maybe that's better than no ITA.
Everyone's situation is different but with me post AOR with eligibility passed is a breeze. Like if my stress level preITA in 2021 is 100, right now it's 30 because of the CEC draw yesterday (makes me a little worried there might not be a PNP today). My post AOR stress would be 10, and it would be 2 after eligibility passed. i'm ok with waiting 12-15 months for PPR.

Tabraez

May 26, 2021
Despite all the trolling, I did have some semblance of hope for an FSW draw. It's all dead now. I feel disgusted with myself that I'm now desperately looking at the student visa option.
Also looking at the student visa option. I believe ircc won't be taking on more work unless they finish with the backlog.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Also looking at the student visa option. I believe ircc won't be taking on more work unless they finish with the backlog.
It's a shitty choice. Waste a lot of money for a degree that is worth very little, and not be able to earn in the process. At least we'd be in Canada and maybe they'd have another free PR thing every year making the decision worth it somehow.

Tabraez

May 26, 2021
I was just told by an admissions adviser that people are getting 3 year work permits on a 1 year diploma due to covid! Due you think this is true?

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
I was just told by an admissions adviser that people are getting 3 year work permits on a 1 year diploma due to covid! Due you think this is true?
Do a masters
Add some value in life than a good for nothing Diploma..
Unless you were not good at school

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Everyone's situation is different but with me post AOR with eligibility passed is a breeze. Like if my stress level preITA in 2021 is 100, right now it's 30 because of the CEC draw yesterday (makes me a little worried there might not be a PNP today). My post AOR stress would be 10, and it would be 2 after eligibility passed. i'm ok with waiting 12-15 months for PPR.
will check on you 15 months in post AoR :p difficult my friend. Hopefully you guys will have your applications processed much quicker(given no Covid-20/Afghan 2.0)