Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
If IRCC is busy with backlogs and Afghan crisis, why invite more CEC? Certainly not going to help with their workload. Conversely, if they do have the bandwidth to process 2000 more CEC, same holds true for FSW as well. Sure, 2000 FSW would mean 490 cutoff, still better than nothing.
There is a difference in the processing of CEC and FSW. The background and security take more time than what would be taken for CEC applicants. Also, several steps are not applicable for CEC candidates like Biometrics if it is less than 10 years old and also medicals.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Thanks for your response, it’s at the same company, I got an additional role in IT and I think I’m more likely to get a nomination through it. So it won’t be seen as misrepresentation to ignore the other role ?
Your primary NOC should be 1year continuous for FSW . I don’t know what the requirements are for PNP ,you should look that up.

Reactions: Badgirloma

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It sucks that we have seen CEC today - there is nothing we can do about it. It is frustrating, however it is what it is... :) I am waiting patiently KURWA :D

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
On the positive note; CEC invites have been steadily dropping from 6,000 to 4,500, 3000 and now 2000 while scores have been climbing up exponentially. The end of CEC for this year is most likely near.
I still have a window-waiting period of September-October for ALL PROGRAM to resume.
They can still do 6K cec once 2022 starts. They don't care about CRS at all. It's not the CRS, there has to be a limit of the number of ITA issued.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
They could at least send some notification about FSW, anything. They re avoiding this as fire. They are talking about ICEs, Visitor Visas, CECs etc. bu no FSW why?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Removing yourself from these threads miraculously heals your depressed state of mind lol. Bravo to those who keep coming back here to post and are still keeping some semblance of optimism despite the IRCC antics. I wish you all get compensated for this ordeal at some point in your life.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Well I am still optimistic. I will not say that I was not sad for some time today but it is a part of this game. I am still positive about it though.

Reactions: Ximena88

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Express Entry applications
Last updated: September 14, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 14 and 20, 2021 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.

• Sad
Reactions: soccer_007

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
Maybe they are trying to clean the CEC backlog bu then why would they add even more... I am going away for few days hahaha see you guys

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
This is not Official I checked today is not updated yet