+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
To all the people who are defending the US in this thread and thinking Canada would be any different.
Here is a quote from the movie War Dogs. Sometimes we need to ask ourselves, why the US is always involved in some type of war.

“What do you know about war? They'll tell you it's about patriotism, democracy... or some shit about the other guy hating our freedom. But you wanna know what it's really about? What do you see? A kid from Arkansas doing his patriotic duty to defend his country? I see a helmet, fire-retardant gloves, body armor, and an M16. I see $17, 500. That's what it costs to outfit one American soldier. Over two million soldiers fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. It cost the American taxpayer $4.5 billion each year just to pay the air conditioning bills for those wars. And that's what war is really about. War is an economy. Anybody who tells you otherwise is either in on it or stupid.”
With this your write up , what’s your opinion or is this a balanced opinion essay? If yes ,your band score is 6.5:rolleyes:
Please state the conclusion and give your opinion.

Reactions: Tristan-XI
Mar 20, 2021
Chicago
Category........
FSW
Some people support wars some don't - usually the politicians and defense contractors lobby it but then again that's not the issue. The issue here is his hateful choice of words towards another country, no matter which it is I bet someone would be very offended. Anyways I am done here, seems pointless.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Some people support wars some don't - usually the politicians and defense contractors lobby it but then again that's not the issue. The issue here is his hateful choice of words towards another country, no matter which it is I bet someone would be very offended. Anyways I am done here, seems pointless.
Okay sorry, no vex.
He was just explaining something to us but not out of spite.
Thank you.

absi

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
With this your write up , what’s your opinion or is this a balanced opinion essay? If yes ,your band score is 6.5:rolleyes:
Please state the conclusion and give your opinion.
My opinion is that All countries have good and bad aspects. We are picking the best of the worst to secure our future. Let's not discuss politics here or hate on any country or a group of people. We don't even know what goes on behind the scene.

Let's discuss what this forum is originally intended for. Create a separate thread to discuss politics if required.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
That’s why I’m mute lol
That’s a lot of PRs, work permits and passports for one person.
I have been thinking what I need to do or achieve in this life to get that.

I just want a nice house, a family, a comfortable job, sip palmwine and eat bushmeat on weekends with no stress.
With the amount of struggles and heartache from this country, it’s early retirement for me.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
My opinion is that All countries have good and bad aspects. We are picking the best of the worst to secure our future. Let's not discuss politics here or hate on any country or a group of people. We don't even know what goes on behind the scene.

Let's discuss what this forum is originally intended for. Create a separate thread to discuss politics if required.
Okay, we can do that.

JT & MM, over to you.

Give us all FSW draws and PPRs

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Ah heck, him again. I had a weird dream a week back that Navinball is an IRCC officer in disguise and we were going to answer to him. Yes, I am a lowlife.
I can see how that’s possible. Thinking about it now, he sure gives Case Processing Agent vibes …lmao

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
That’s a lot of PRs, work permits and passports for one person.
I have been thinking what I need to do or achieve in this life to get that.

I just want a nice house, a family, a comfortable job, sip palmwine and eat bushmeat on weekends with no stress.
With the amount of struggles and heartache from this country, it’s early retirement for me.
My dear; life isn’t supposed to be hard. For me I just want a sane place where people think and act differently. I feel out of place here lol…i also want all those things you highlighted ofcourse hehe