+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I don't have much hope for getting a pr (my file in this sep is gonna hit 1 year) unless that mofo mendicino lose the damn election or atleast he is not ircc minister.

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Dude Vancouver must be the fakest city I've ever seen with the fakest people. I mean yeah the city itself looks nice, the mountains are nice too, but the people always made me wanna laugh and vomit at the same time.
You should keep vomiting unless you realize the reality. I wish you all the best and make sure you vomit at the appropriate place only. Lmao

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Don’t want to be an a-hole for saying this but it’s not true when people say “People are e in the worst situation possible in Afghanistan”. They are fearing for their lives under the taliban rule and their fears are justified looking at the past history of taliban. The new taliban government has promised to move on from their extreme practices of governing the country and forgive those who fought against them. Whether or not they follow through is yet to be seen.
People trying to flee risking their lives and of their families is stupid. I have seen videos of them flung their babies over the fence to the troop was just idiotic.
People here act like there’s a massacre going on in Afghanistan.

This article here validates my point of view: https://apnews.com/article/taliban-takeover-afghanistan-what-to-know-1a74c9cd866866f196c478aba21b60b6

So people stupid for recognising a trend, geez how narrow minded are you

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Saying people are stupid for being desperate, when there is reason to be, with the excuse that the oppressor has changed sounds alot like an abusive relationship. If the Taliban really changed, then they wouldn´t mind freeing a path for anyone who wants to leave, to do so, no questions asked.

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
I have quite a few friends who found skilled jobs in Germany without knowing German or being in Germany at the time. You get PR in 3 years if you have B2 German, which is quite easy to get.

I also have friends who found jobs in the UK and the US, again without being in those countries at the time. The "but do you have <insert country name> experience?" nonsense is only in Canada in the world. Truth be told, among all these countries, Canada is the worst in terms of job prospects and purchasing power (especially for housing).

See? Canada is literally the last choice if you ignore FSW for a moment. Stop losing your marbles peeps, outland routes are going nowhere.
Your friends got jobs in STEM? What about management opportunities? Any idea?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Your friends got jobs in STEM? What about management opportunities? Any idea?
Yeah, (software and non-software) engineering to be exact. And their jobs are at well-known global companies in Germany. Not sure what kind of management you're asking for but if I assume engineering management then it might be more challenging. The friends I mentioned were in their late 20s so they didn't specifically pursue management roles. I know one of my managers was trying to switch internally to the Germany office again as a manager but he had a hard time. I think management is a different story. By the way, managers will have difficult time in Canada too if they don't have Canadian experience. Immigrants almost always have to go down the ranks when they first start working in Canada. So one could prefer to do the same in Germany and start as a rank or two below their current role and move up the ranks in Germany (or Canada).

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys honestly - lets take a small brake from immigration or politics topics, I can see that a lot of you are just angry and dissapointed. Lets wait these few days as we can clearly see that 7th Seotember is coming very quick :) and it is just around the corner.
Believe me, there will be a time when you will be laughing at this from Canada.

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Canada accepted 7,300 more immigration applications than intended for international graduates stream
"Due to a technical error, Immigration Canada received more than 7,300 additional applications for the graduates stream of its new TR to PR pathways. "

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/08/canada-accepted-7300-more-immigration-applications-than-intended-for-international-graduates-stream-0818987.html#gs.90hwmz

This is the height of mismanagement!!! Shameful!!!!!
I think shameful is an understatement given all we've seen from IRCC this year. Anyway I'm getting worried seeing a new story of mishap everyday. IRCC are always up with a surprise on this front.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I think shameful is an understatement given all we've seen from IRCC this year. Anyway I'm getting worried seeing a new story of mishap everyday. IRCC are always up with a surprise on this front.
There is nothing to panic about that. They made a small mistake and accepted more people than they suppoused to, however bear in mind that a lot of applications were duplicated ;)