+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
I first applied Canada in February 2019 when my first child was only 3 months old. That application got rejected in June same year and had to reapply 3 months later. Fast forward two years, I am still waiting and my first child will go to School end of next year, God willingly. I once read twitter post that was complaining about Accra VO and I laughed because the poster mentioned that his unborn child in the application when he submitted is now preparing to go to School and the application is still pending. Never thought it could be true for my case.

Nevertheless, God only test individuals to their limit and I am determined, mentality strong, and do-er. I gave IELTS 7 times before finally getting my desired score. It took it only 9 months! I am confident and believe in God. We will get through this adversity and smile, insha allah.
You are almost there, stay strong.

This just reminded me of someone that applied and while waiting she got pregnant and carried the child full term.
It was when the child turned 1 that she got PPR.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Unless you have familial ties to Canada, consider Canada as one of the possible options. There is Australia, there is UK, there is USA (though, FUCK USA!), there is Germany (if you can apply yourself to learn a new language, which I think you should be able to).
Are there realistic options for immigrating to these countries without the study route?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Are there realistic options for immigrating to these countries without the study route?
I have quite a few friends who found skilled jobs in Germany without knowing German or being in Germany at the time. You get PR in 3 years if you have B2 German, which is quite easy to get.

I also have friends who found jobs in the UK and the US, again without being in those countries at the time. The "but do you have <insert country name> experience?" nonsense is only in Canada in the world. Truth be told, among all these countries, Canada is the worst in terms of job prospects and purchasing power (especially for housing).

See? Canada is literally the last choice if you ignore FSW for a moment. Stop losing your marbles peeps, outland routes are going nowhere.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yes there is. I came to Canada on a work permit with my employer sponsoring me. I had australian PR for sometime but I waited till I have an employer who can give me exact job in foreign land which I had in my native country. I did not want to go through the pain of rebuilding my life. Thats what I did.

Both Australia and Tech Nation visa in UK allow you to self-sponsor your PR. You may have to work to improve your profile but you can do that. I mean during the time you are waiting for IRCC to move it sorry posterior, you can possibly do that.

If you are savvy enough, motivated enough and resourceful enough even USA EB-1 is possible. Though once more, FUCK USA!

I mean I know my boss did it. He is savvy enough to be a true globe trotter.

D

Deleted member 1050918

If you are savvy enough, motivated enough and resourceful enough even USA EB-1 is possible.
USA has always been my last choice because of all the uncertainty but looking at the Canadian immigration in the last two years, I would've probably obtained permanency in the USA through EB-1 if I really tried for 2 years there.

Cardinal01

Aug 4, 2021
On twitter i read that IRCC has a big backlog and the expired COPRs is planned to process from 21st Sept. No FSW draws will be held this year. This was not from the offical IRCC site but someone else, saying one of the persons working in IRCC mentioned so
Mo gbewon l’handicap! Make we all dey troll

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
USA has always been my last choice because of all the uncertainty but looking at the Canadian immigration in the last two years, I would've probably obtained permanency in the USA through EB-1 if I really tried for 2 years there.
Well, there is a reason I always call "Fuck USA!". If there is country that deserves hate, its USA. Most of countries incompetence hurts them. USA makes sure its incompetence hurts it as well as rest of the world.

Its immigration is fucked up, its medical system is fucked up, its laws are fucked up. Every god damn thing about it is fucked up! Even if someone offers me 10 times my salary, I will not go and work in USA.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Unless you have familial ties to Canada, consider Canada as one of the possible options. There is Australia, there is UK, there is USA (though, FUCK USA!), there is Germany (if you can apply yourself to learn a new language, which I think you should be able to). Remember, Canada has power of time that is they can delay immigration to whatever degree they want, you have power of flexibility that is you can apply to many countries and pick and choose the one you want.

I hold Australian PR (I got that sometimes back), I believe I am pretty much eligibile for TechNation Visa in UK and I am applying for Canadian PR. My own boss holds passport of NZ, PR of Australia, passport of UK and PR of Canada and OCI card of India for good measure. If Canada gives me trouble in PR, I will go to Australia or UK. If ALL of them reject me, I will go back to India. My kids is already a Canadian Citizenship so he can move to Canada in future if he needs to.

My humble request, treat immigration as an option in life, not a life-goal in itself.

PS : I am sure you were certainly joking about heart attack part. Just writing this here so anyone feeling frustrated can see the situation in a broader perspective.
That’s a lot of options. How many passports/citizenship can one person have?

silvermist123

Aug 22, 2021
Unless you have familial ties to Canada, consider Canada as one of the possible options. There is Australia, there is UK, there is USA (though, FUCK USA!), there is Germany (if you can apply yourself to learn a new language, which I think you should be able to).
I somehow developed a strong liking towards Canada and I cannot leave it as an option now :). Unless IRCC clearly says "You are forbidden", I shall still cling on to my hope and wait for it for few more months.

Reactions: shank15

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
That’s a lot of options. How many passports/citizenship can one person have?
There is no practical limit. So long you are not breaking laws. Mostly taxation becomes a menace. My boss has a tax expert who works his papers. But yeah, I have only Australia PR and Indian passport. And my australian PR is about to end (5 year rule).

D

Deleted member 1050918

Its immigration is fucked up, its medical system is fucked up, its laws are fucked up. Every god damn thing about it is fucked up! Even if someone offers me 10 times my salary, I will not go and work in USA.
I'd take that offer in a heartbeat lol. But I agree with the rest. Although, the job market is fantastic, especially if you're in the right network. There's also the question of safety which is kind of a big question in the USA compared to Canada. I don't know though; like there's really nothing in Canada lol.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I somehow developed a strong liking towards Canada and I cannot leave it as an option now :). Unless IRCC clearly says "You are forbidden", I shall still cling on to my hope and wait for it for few more months.
I don't know about your story but ... at one time, I had similar obsession with Japan. I just loved everything Japanese. I learnt the language, got admission to Tokyo University, Got Monbukagakusho scholarship too but after spending six months I realized that I was mistaken. As great a nation Japan is, it is or may was not ready to deal with immigrants. Next time I "fell in love" with a country was when I ended up on west coast in Vancouver. Its a beautiful place alright but it is damn expensive and has a massive drug problem. Thats when I realized that if you live in someplace for sometime, you tend to like it a lot.

I'd take that offer in a heartbeat lol. But I agree with the rest. Although, the job market is fantastic, especially if you're in the right network. There's also the question of safety which is kind of a big question in the USA compared to Canada. I don't know though; like there's really nothing in Canada lol.
LOL! I will rather open a company in USA for that offer, hire a guy to be my seat warmer there and an independent contractor while most of the stuff I do remotely. But then, thats a hypothetical situation.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I don't know about your story but ... at one time, I had similar obsession with Japan. I just loved everything Japanese. I learnt the language, got admission to Tokyo University, Got Monbukagakusho scholarship too but after spending six months I realized that I was mistaken. As great a nation Japan is, it is or may was not ready to deal with immigrants. Next time I "fell in love" with a country was when I ended up on west coast in Vancouver. Its a beautiful place alright but it is damn expensive and has a massive drug problem. Thats when I realized that if you live in someplace for sometime, you tend to like it a lot.
Dude Vancouver must be the fakest city I've ever seen with the fakest people. I mean yeah the city itself looks nice, the mountains are nice too, but the people always made me wanna laugh and vomit at the same time.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Dude Vancouver must be the fakest city I've ever seen with the fakest people. I mean yeah the city itself looks nice, the mountains are nice too, but the people always made me wanna laugh and vomit at the same time.
You are right. Vancouver usually plays the part of other cities in a lot of movies and shows. And yes I agree about "fakeness". Its a weird vancouver thing. To be honest, its the west coast that I fell in love with at that point of time. Its a really beautiful part of our planet or rather North America. When it comes to people, the most "at home" I ever feel has been in Mumbai. Because I can blend in completely there. Its my home after all.

D

Deleted member 1050918

You are right. Vancouver usually plays the part of other cities in a lot of movies and shows. And yes I agree about "fakeness". Its a weird vancouver thing. To be honest, its the west coast that I fell in love with at that point of time. Its a really beautiful part of our planet or rather North America. When it comes to people, the most "at home" I ever feel has been in Mumbai. Because I can blend in completely there. Its my home after all.
Yeah I agree like if you have a car and can travel along the coast then west coast is heaven on earth. Especially so if you are lucky enough to have a small circle of real friends (hard to find in Vancouver). At first I thought it was something similar to the "seattle freeze" in Vancouver but then I realized it was just people being fake as hell. To me the problem of the society there is most people are temporary. It's usually grad students coming and going after graduating. Then the film sector as you said, people coming and going soon. So nobody takes anybody seriously. Gotta find actual Vancouverites who aren't going anywhere if one wants to make friends but they don't quite look for new friends to add to their circles so it's a challenge.