+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I have been a silent reader of posts in this group for sometime now but I couldn't resist from replying back to this, Psyoptica. I think most of us here can truly relate to your words. Initially, it all started with a 6 months timeline but now years are slowly passing by... I might die of a heart attack if something positive doesn't happen in SEPTEMBER 2021.. But I am not letting my fears take a grip on me and am hoping for the best for now. Hope all of us get a piece of positive news by the coming month.
I completely agree with this. Every day I scour this forum and the other threads looking for some hope. Any hope. I know things look dire now but I pray for all of us every day

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I completely agree with this. Every day I scour this forum and the other threads looking for some hope. Any hope. I know things look dire now but I pray for all of us every day
Don't check the forum every day. Start checking once every few days at first. Then make it once a week. The more you distract yourself from Canada (forums, Whatsapp Groups, Facebook groups) the easier it is to have patience. Now, I am checking on 10 days interval. I started learning software programming again online (telecommunication engineer with background in software development).

I used to love my job and career but, we got a new boss since mid last year and cannot wait to leave it. Unfortunately, I cannot unless I get the PPR and COPR. So hard to work for someone who doesn't value your contribution and skills. Never had to worry about this in my 8 years experience with the company till he came.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I have been a silent reader of posts in this group for sometime now but I couldn't resist from replying back to this, Psyoptica. I think most of us here can truly relate to your words. Initially, it all started with a 6 months timeline but now years are slowly passing by... I might die of a heart attack if something positive doesn't happen in SEPTEMBER 2021.. But I am not letting my fears take a grip on me and am hoping for the best for now. Hope all of us get a piece of positive news by the coming month.
Hey I know it’s tough but remember one thing. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel. We all go through difficult times in life. It's a part of being alive and it's the reality we all have to deal with. Think of it as a test of your patience and your resilience. You will come out of it stronger. We all will make it to Canada sooner or later. If not this year then next year. This may sound like cliche but don’t lose hope and don’t make this the most important thing in your life. Your happiness and your peace of mind shouldn’t depend on one thing. I know how it feels honestly. It’s human nature to get anxious, worried because of the long wait not knowing what the future holds for you and you’re helpless. Try not to worry about what you can’t control. I always try to be grateful for the things I have in life rather than focusing on that one thing I don’t. It helps cope with difficult times likes these.

On a positive note, IRCC sent a questionnaire specifically to outland applicants and it is expected they will take action based on it. Just have to wait until the travel restrictions are lifted.
I hope the next month will bring good news for all of us. I have a good feeling about this.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I first applied Canada in February 2019 when my first child was only 3 months old. That application got rejected in June same year and had to reapply 3 months later. Fast forward two years, I am still waiting and my first child will go to School end of next year, God willingly. I once read twitter post that was complaining about Accra VO and I laughed because the poster mentioned that his unborn child in the application when he submitted is now preparing to go to School and the application is still pending. Never thought it could be true for my case.

Nevertheless, God only test individuals to their limit and I am determined, mentality strong, and do-er. I gave IELTS 7 times before finally getting my desired score. It took it only 9 months! I am confident and believe in God. We will get through this adversity and smile, insha allah.

silvermist123

Aug 22, 2021
Don't worry.. sooner or later we shall get the news that we are looking forward to.. it's all a matter of time..

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Don't check the forum every day. Start checking once every few days at first. Then make it once a week. The more you distract yourself from Canada (forums, Whatsapp Groups, Facebook groups) the easier it is to have patience. Now, I am checking on 10 days interval. I started learning software programming again online (telecommunication engineer with background in software development).

I used to love my job and career but, we got a new boss since mid last year and cannot wait to leave it. Unfortunately, I cannot unless I get the PPR and COPR. So hard to work for someone who doesn't value your contribution and skills. Never had to worry about this in my 8 years experience with the company till he came.
Yeah it’s the best thing to do right now. There’s not much positive news going around right now and searching for hope online and not finding it can really mess with your head. Best to take a break from this for a little while even if it’s just 1 week and start doing things you’ve always wanted to do but never got a chance to. Not the end of the world if one doesn’t make it to Canada.

silvermist123

Aug 22, 2021
Hey I know it’s tough but remember one thing. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel. We all go through difficult times in life. It's a part of being alive and it's the reality we all have to deal with. Think of it as a test of your patience and your resilience. You will come out of it stronger. We all will make it to Canada sooner or later. If not this year then next year. This may sound like cliche but don’t lose hope and don’t make this the most important thing in your life. Your happiness and your peace of mind shouldn’t depend on one thing. I know how it feels honestly. It’s human nature to get anxious, worried because of the long wait not knowing what the future holds for you and you’re helpless. Try not to worry about what you can’t control. I always try to be grateful for the things I have in life rather than focusing on that one thing I don’t. It helps cope with difficult times likes these.

On a positive note, IRCC sent a questionnaire specifically to outland applicants and it is expected they will take action based on it. Just have to wait until the travel restrictions are lifted.
I hope the next month will bring good news for all of us. I have a good feeling about this.
Thank you so much for sharing your positivity Psyoptica. Rather than just reading, I should have done this posting thing earlier itself, it gives me some peace of mind now.. it's good to know that people help out each other here to cope with the situation...

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021

I agree with you. But hopium is addictive. And so is disappointment in a way. It's like Charlie brown and the football. I know nothing will change in 24 hours, just like he knows the football will be taken away by Lucy but I check anyway :(

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021

Very well said Psyoptica! We got this, we just have to not let things get us down. It's tough yes, but we'll manage

Reactions: Psyoptica

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Unless you have familial ties to Canada, consider Canada as one of the possible options. There is Australia, there is UK, there is USA (though, FUCK USA!), there is Germany (if you can apply yourself to learn a new language, which I think you should be able to). Remember, Canada has power of time that is they can delay immigration to whatever degree they want, you have power of flexibility that is you can apply to many countries and pick and choose the one you want.

I hold Australian PR (I got that sometimes back), I believe I am pretty much eligibile for TechNation Visa in UK and I am applying for Canadian PR. My own boss holds passport of NZ, PR of Australia, passport of UK and PR of Canada and OCI card of India for good measure. If Canada gives me trouble in PR, I will go to Australia or UK. If ALL of them reject me, I will go back to India. My kids is already a Canadian Citizenship so he can move to Canada in future if he needs to.

My humble request, treat immigration as an option in life, not a life-goal in itself.

PS : I am sure you were certainly joking about heart attack part. Just writing this here so anyone feeling frustrated can see the situation in a broader perspective.

Last edited: