Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
@GandiBaat
It's the best country in the world for me - not nice to say stuff like this for any country. You sound like a desperate or radical, tough to tell the difference these days.
Everyone likes and dislikes things. There are very good reasons for me to dislike (or even hate USA). Let me say, my family has a history with USA (beyond immigration) and we have suffered US callousness. Also, read what Nixon has said about us South Asians.

Nixon practically enabled genocide of my family and my grandparents back in the day.

Reactions: Alysson
Mar 20, 2021
Chicago
Category........
FSW
@GandiBaat
I believe you are twisting words here, I understand and it's sad. But you are victimizing yourself to cover your radical views. It's never good to hear.
Good luck with whatever you are doing just don't be disrespectful to other people's countries.

Reactions: KoochNozzle

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
@GandiBaat
I believe you are twisting words here, I understand and it's sad. But you are victimizing yourself to cover your radical views. It's never good to hear.
Good luck with whatever you are doing just don't be disrespectful to other people's countries.
Read this : https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/03/opinion/nixon-racism-india.html
And this : https://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/29/books/review/the-blood-telegram-by-gary-j-bass.html

My family was in thick of it during 1971.

To understand why some of us can never exactly be normal when it comes to USA. The best I can do is to stay the hell away from USA. Which is exactly what I have been doing for quite sometime now. Even if it costs me money and opportunity.

Anyways, good luck to you too, pal.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
And this : https://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/29/books/review/the-blood-telegram-by-gary-j-bass.html

To understand why some of us can never exactly be normal when it comes to USA. The best I can do is to stay the hell away from USA. Which is exactly what I have been doing for quite sometime now. Even if it costs me money and opportunity.

Anyways, good luck to you to pal.
I love the country USA and its people. I love the culture, the music, the food and so many things about USA but when it comes to politics and politicians, it is absolutely the worst country in the world. No country comes even close to the evil that the USA is. I guess with power comes corruption and USA is no exception.

Reactions: GandiBaat

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I love the country USA and its people. I love the culture, the music, the food and so many things about USA but when it comes to politics and politicians, it is absolutely the worst country in the world. No country comes even close to the evil that the USA is. I guess with power comes corruption and USA is no exception.
My thoughts exactly.

You can never hate a group of people, its too hard and too big, lol.

Its the government and the bureaucracy that is the problem. Most of the folks dont hate Americans. They do hate America as in government and beauracracy that makes the decisions. US government and bureaucracy has a tendency to do the worst since long.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I pray we get our invitations, passport requests, permanent residence, citizenship and finally closure in this whole damn process!
It will happen and will happen sooner than the later.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020

Anyways, good luck to you too, pal.
Okay, wait - just to be clear. You are Indian, and you hate the US because of what happened in 1971, and yet you are willing to consider the UK? My mind boggles. Either ways, your views and experiences are your own and you have a right to feel what you do. But I agree somewhat with not expressing such strong views against a country in a public forum. Like, everyone would have some beef with different countries and we do not want all that starting here.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Okay, wait - just to be clear. You are Indian, and you hate the US because of what happened in 1971, and yet you are willing to consider the UK? My mind boggles. Either ways, your views and experiences are your own and you have a right to feel what you do. But I agree somewhat with not expressing such strong views against a country in a public forum. Like, everyone would have some beef with different countries and we do not want all that starting here.
My family is a former East Pakistani family which was displaced in 1971 and came to India as a refugee. We settled in Mumbai. Our history with UK is simply not there or may be now forgotten while the one with USA is in present. I hope it helps. And as you said, it is not the right forum for this discussion so it will be the last post on this topic from my side.

absi

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
To all the people who are defending the US in this thread and thinking Canada would be any different.
Here is a quote from the movie War Dogs. Sometimes we need to ask ourselves, why the US is always involved in some type of war.

“What do you know about war? They'll tell you it's about patriotism, democracy... or some shit about the other guy hating our freedom. But you wanna know what it's really about? What do you see? A kid from Arkansas doing his patriotic duty to defend his country? I see a helmet, fire-retardant gloves, body armor, and an M16. I see $17, 500. That's what it costs to outfit one American soldier. Over two million soldiers fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. It cost the American taxpayer $4.5 billion each year just to pay the air conditioning bills for those wars. And that's what war is really about. War is an economy. Anybody who tells you otherwise is either in on it or stupid.”