+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
This is what happens when they send the railway minister to receive JT during the disastrous india trip.
Don't worry
One of the big reason for banning flights from India is that they don't trust the test results shown by Indians to board the flight.
This is the news from first time the ban was put in place.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/canada-under-pressure-bar-india-brazil-flights-could-soon-make-announcement-2021-04-22/

Canadian Health Minister Patty Hajdu said that while Indian citizens accounted for 20% of all international arrivals, they represented over 50% of the positive tests conducted by Canadian airport officials.

And I know from acquaintances that people in India were getting fake Covid test results to board the flight. The numbers were just too big to ignore or just to say only few people were doing it.
Ohhh this is the issue, but USA, Russia, UK, Middle East and some European countries are accepting Indian test result..,,so you mean to say they are fools? and Canada is smart?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Ohhh this is the issue, but USA, Russia, UK, Middle East and some European countries are accepting Indian test result..,,so you mean to say they are fools? and Canada is smart?
Canda vrey smatr

Reactions: KPW21

silvermist123

Aug 22, 2021
I will hate Canada and everything Canadian for the rest of my life if they continue to humiliate us, outlanders like this and we don't get the PR this year. It's mindboggling like they don't even care about the consequences of their actions and here we have people telling us that they don't owe us anything and we better move on with our lives. How could we?
I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything but it really is a serious issue that IRCC has to resolve so that people can move on with their lives. I definitely can't get on with mine with one foot on one side and the other foot on the other. I can't build relationships, get married, start a family, start a Ph.D and so many things I can't commit to with this uncertainty about Canada. I definitely want to immigrate and I can't really pull out now.
Thousands of people have similar situations and some even worse. Taking advantage of desperate people, they can't get any lower than this.
I have been a silent reader of posts in this group for sometime now but I couldn't resist from replying back to this, Psyoptica. I think most of us here can truly relate to your words. Initially, it all started with a 6 months timeline but now years are slowly passing by... I might die of a heart attack if something positive doesn't happen in SEPTEMBER 2021.. But I am not letting my fears take a grip on me and am hoping for the best for now. Hope all of us get a piece of positive news by the coming month.