+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Looool. I am sure they will send it straight to trash. Or will start betting if I kill myself before getting PR or not lmao. On a serious note, those things won’t work. I have been looking at who gets remedicals etc. it seems like 2021 applicants are in a similar to mine, position.
I think if you indicate that you do not support the war, you might get sympathy :) .

• Haha
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hey guys, hope all doing well
After being disappointed with the OINP again, now we finally received very positive news of their plan to resume FSW draws by July (Which they have already mentioned earlier as well early this year if I am not mistaken).
Now, considering my score of 478, do you guys think I have any chance of receiving an ITA within this year? My IELTS will be valid till early 2023 only, and I have zero motivation in redoing an IELTS for Canada.
Shall I be hopeful to receive an invitation by this year? I was an inch away from the OINP invitation that suddenly it disappeared again...So now all my hopes on this announcement regarding their July plan.
Any comments are appreciated guys
boss, maybe 5-8 draws and the scores will come down, assuming there is 2 draws a month pulling 1000-2000 ITA's per draw.

D

Deleted member 1083629

After being disappointed with the OINP again, now we finally received very positive news of their plan to resume FSW draws by July (Which they have already mentioned earlier as well early this year if I am not mistaken).
Now, considering my score of 478, do you guys think I have any chance of receiving an ITA within this year? My IELTS will be valid till early 2023 only, and I have zero motivation in redoing an IELTS for Canada.
Shall I be hopeful to receive an invitation by this year? I was an inch away from the OINP invitation that suddenly it disappeared again...So now all my hopes on this announcement regarding their July plan.
It depends on the size of draws. You can calculate it based on the data quoted here.

D

Deleted member 1083629

I think if you indicate that you do not support the war, you might get sympathy :) .
Suuuure. It's not like the whole world decided to make every Russian an outcast. People who have nothing to do with this war are paying the price now. Same as making Joe Smith from Kansas responsible for Iraq... Oh wait, no, that's different.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Anyways, I don't want to start the political holywar. Just crazy to see the world around me in pieces. Something I worked super hard and planned for turned into a non-ending nightmare without any end. My country that was more or less stable decided to play Call of Duty. My Ukrainian friends who I have known for 7+ years don't want to talk to me because ... I support this war. Even though, the whole idea to move to Canada was mainly because of Putin and his non-stop reign. I feel like I somehow started a game on "Extra Hard" level but for whatever reason, I skipped the tutorials lol

• Sad
Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 1083629

And I don't think that's because of my COR. There are many people from India, Saudi, are in the same position.

IRCC doesn't really care. There was a thread here from a Ukrainian who got a remed request. Ukraining. Remed. Now. Just think about it ))

Simran00

Jun 3, 2021
Hello,
Hope you all are doing well,
Has there been/Will there be any changes to express entry with respect to NOCs etc. Will there be an announcement/ or is an announcement due? Or normal draws will continue from july?

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hello,
Hope you all are doing well,
Has there been/Will there be any changes to express entry with respect to NOCs etc. Will there be an announcement/ or is an announcement due? Or normal draws will continue from july?
No one knows. So far, it's old good EE.

Reactions: Simran00
D

Deleted member 1006777

Personally I don't think FSW scores will go that low this year. They also halved the 2022 intake, so maybe they reduce draw sizes or have monthly draws. Both are bad for bringing scores down. Good thing is, high scores means OINP cap will be higher (if it still exists). So you'll get your nomination in the nect relevant OINP draw.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Personally I don't think FSW scores will go that low this year. They also halved the 2022 intake, so maybe they reduce draw sizes or have monthly draws. Both are bad for bringing scores down. Good thing is, high scores means OINP cap will be higher (if it still exists). So you'll get your nomination in the nect relevant OINP draw.
thanks for your comment buddy. either way, I will be thankful if I get an invitation :)

Reactions: dankboi

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Bro, can I ask for some guidelines?
As I have read, for 2022 there would be 55,900 quote for FSW, FST and CEC applicants. The express entry pool is built up on these 3 categories + PNP. As far as the Express Entry history shows, there has never been a specific draw for FSW applicants. So according to their announcements that they are going to resume draws for both FSW and CEC applicants, I assum it means all program draws (unless they surprise us by seprating FSW and CEC for the 1st time in EE history?).
So considering all these facts, and the pool size at the moment, I consider myself (and others within the similar score range) to be among those 55,900 applicants who could be picked this year.
Did I understand this system correctly? Could you please clarify a bit for me?