+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

Apparently, Diane from Canada abroad has received medical requests for all of her clients.

makes me wonder what is wrong with my application
Logically thinking it means nothing. She hasn’t mentioned AORs of those clients and how many of them have 2021 AOR.
The waiting game is not fun.

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Can we submit(transmit) two ADRs separately? as in, SCHEDULE A now and PCC later. Anyone has any idea on this?

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
If you didn't get any ADR yet (but you know your eligibility has passed), send them a Schedule A, recent PCC and remedical (if expired). Trust me, this will get someone to look at your application and trigger further processing.

PS: this trick will mostly work for the master race applicants only :D.
My eligibility is passed since Jan 21.
My upfront medicals is approved since March 10th 22.
I'm going to send them a new PCC and research about Schedule A. Thanks for the suggestions.

Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 1083629

Just received notes. Medicals expired, not touched. Don't know whether they are extended or not; just says expired. My file is at RROC. File is at RROC with the tag "RROC Review Required".

That's it.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Just received notes. Medicals expired, not touched. Don't know whether they are extended or not; just says expired. My file is at RROC. File is at RROC with the tag "RROC Review Required".

That's it.
If they had extended it, there'd be an officer note at the end (last few pages) mentioning it

D

Deleted member 1083629

If they had extended it, there'd be an officer note at the end (last few pages) mentioning it
Nothing like that. Just "Medical Passed - Expired".

I am curious about another thing. My eligibility is not started. On one of the pages, it says:

"Application: 31. Created Date/By - Blank. Updated Date/By - blank. Field name: Eligibility. Action: Updated. Old value: Passed - Candidate. New value - not started. Office: CIO" Any idea what is

D

Deleted member 1083629

I can also see that they transferred my file to RROC on Feb. 9. Hope they transferred web forms I sent with extra information as well.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Nothing like that. Just "Medical Passed - Expired".

I am curious about another thing. My eligibility is not started. On one of the pages, it says:

"Application: 31. Created Date/By - Blank. Updated Date/By - blank. Field name: Eligibility. Action: Updated. Old value: Passed - Candidate. New value - not started. Office: CIO" Any idea what is
I think your eligibility was previously assessed by a case analyst (junior officer) but it required review by a Program Officer. It seems it was then reverted once it was moved to another case office.

You don't seem to want to say your COR, but I think it's not a bad idea to get your medicals done and sent via webform. Also, order a new set of notes immediately.

D

Deleted member 1083629

I think your eligibility was previously assessed by a case analyst (junior officer) but it required review by a Program Officer. It seems it was then reverted once it was moved to another case office.

You don't seem to want to say your COR, but I think it's not a bad idea to get your medicals done and sent via webform. Also, order a new set of notes immediately.
My COR changed from Russia to another neighboring country; changed after Feb. 24th because of you know why.

A friend of mine got in a huge mess with upfront medical. But I will think about it until Monday; everything is closed on weekends anyways ))

Reactions: dankboi

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
A friend of mine got in a huge mess with upfront medical. But I will think about it until Monday; everything is closed on weekends anyways ))
I don't think going for an upfront remedical is a good idea when Eligibility is still not processed. By the time they finalize this stage, you might have not so much time left for landing. Better order a fresh set of notes to see any positive movement and then initiate another medicals - imo.

по скобочкам "))" в конце предложения, кстати, легко вычислить русских форумчан :D