+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

I don't think going for an upfront remedical is a good idea when Eligibility is still not processed. By the time they finalize this stage, you might have not so much time left for landing. Better order a fresh set of notes to see any positive movement and then initiate another medicals - imo.

по скобочкам "))" в конце предложения, кстати, легко вычислить русских форумчан :D
Скобочки это наша национальная черта ))

thinking the same. I will order a new set of notes in the mid-May and if anything changes. Kinda nerve wrecking to see the file pretty much untouched since Feb 2021.

I want to get smth done for them to look at my file. Remedicals seem like a good option. Will do a little bit of research and decide on Monday

Reactions: nadiao

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Скобочки это наша национальная черта ))

thinking the same. I will order a new set of notes in the mid-May and if anything changes. Kinda nerve wrecking to see the file pretty much untouched since Feb 2021.

I want to get smth done for them to look at my file. Remedicals seem like a good option. Will do a little bit of research and decide on Monday
Bro, just send IRCC a webform stating how stressed you are by the current situation in your COO and would appreciate if they can hasten the approval of your application for your safety and your mental health :).

Reactions: Yodm
D

Deleted member 1083629

Bro, just send IRCC a webform stating how stressed you are by the current situation in your COO and would appreciate if they can hasten the approval of your application for your safety and your mental health :).
Looool. I am sure they will send it straight to trash. Or will start betting if I kill myself before getting PR or not lmao. On a serious note, those things won’t work. I have been looking at who gets remedicals etc. it seems like 2021 applicants are in a similar to mine, position.

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys, hope all doing well
After being disappointed with the OINP again, now we finally received very positive news of their plan to resume FSW draws by July (Which they have already mentioned earlier as well early this year if I am not mistaken).
Now, considering my score of 478, do you guys think I have any chance of receiving an ITA within this year? My IELTS will be valid till early 2023 only, and I have zero motivation in redoing an IELTS for Canada.
Shall I be hopeful to receive an invitation by this year? I was an inch away from the OINP invitation that suddenly it disappeared again...So now all my hopes on this announcement regarding their July plan.
Any comments are appreciated guys

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
451 - 500 is the problematic range.

CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of April 11, 2022
CRS score rangeNumber of candidates
601-1200810
501-6006,391
451-50049,555
491-5003,406
481-4906,677
471-48015,298
461-47013,584
451-46010,590
@KojiGold I posted this earlier today. There are about 17,000 profiles ahead of your cohort (which is 15,298 and growing). We need to first see the cut-off for the first draw in July, before we can make any reasonable predictions on your CRS score. Keep hoping for the best.

• Love
Reactions: KojiGold

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Looool. I am sure they will send it straight to trash. Or will start betting if I kill myself before getting PR or not lmao. On a serious note, those things won’t work. I have been looking at who gets remedicals etc. it seems like 2021 applicants are in a similar to mine, position.
I think if you indicate that you do not support the war, you might get sympathy :) .

• Haha
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
After being disappointed with the OINP again, now we finally received very positive news of their plan to resume FSW draws by July (Which they have already mentioned earlier as well early this year if I am not mistaken).
Now, considering my score of 478, do you guys think I have any chance of receiving an ITA within this year? My IELTS will be valid till early 2023 only, and I have zero motivation in redoing an IELTS for Canada.
Shall I be hopeful to receive an invitation by this year? I was an inch away from the OINP invitation that suddenly it disappeared again...So now all my hopes on this announcement regarding their July plan.
boss, maybe 5-8 draws and the scores will come down, assuming there is 2 draws a month pulling 1000-2000 ITA's per draw.

D

Deleted member 1083629

It depends on the size of draws. You can calculate it based on the data quoted here.

D

Deleted member 1083629

I think if you indicate that you do not support the war, you might get sympathy :) .
Suuuure. It's not like the whole world decided to make every Russian an outcast. People who have nothing to do with this war are paying the price now. Same as making Joe Smith from Kansas responsible for Iraq... Oh wait, no, that's different.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Anyways, I don't want to start the political holywar. Just crazy to see the world around me in pieces. Something I worked super hard and planned for turned into a non-ending nightmare without any end. My country that was more or less stable decided to play Call of Duty. My Ukrainian friends who I have known for 7+ years don't want to talk to me because ... I support this war. Even though, the whole idea to move to Canada was mainly because of Putin and his non-stop reign. I feel like I somehow started a game on "Extra Hard" level but for whatever reason, I skipped the tutorials lol

• Sad
Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 1083629

And I don't think that's because of my COR. There are many people from India, Saudi, are in the same position.

IRCC doesn't really care. There was a thread here from a Ukrainian who got a remed request. Ukraining. Remed. Now. Just think about it ))