+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

All I know is that there's been less trolling from DKAB and gang, since @ImpatientKangaroo announced his "maybe" PPR :D.
Not sure about the low quality wannabe trolls but I've just been waiting for my copr. I respond to fellas who ask for help in DM and that's all about I do on here now. I think my last forum post will be the next one where I'll announce I got my copr, maybe insult a few plebs one last time, wish fellas good luck and leave. I'll most likely make a return when I'm applying for citizenship.

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
This train is continuing to roll. Just received an email that IRCC "received my document" - which must be referring to the Schedule A I submitted.

Upon logging into my account I see under the "Review of medical results" section:
  • March 15, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
I have no business to being this excited about what should still be considered somewhat cryptic updates haha.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
This train is continuing to roll. Just received an email that IRCC "received my document" - which must be referring to the Schedule A I submitted.

Upon logging into my account I see under the "Review of medical results" section:
I have no business to being this excited about what should still be considered somewhat cryptic updates haha.
The email you received is an indication that someone is actually looking at the document you sent. That is good news!

Reactions: dankboi and RSub

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW

Lol. That's great man!
But does your medicals being extended to April 2022 mean that you'll have less than a month to land in Canada if say your copr arrives next week or Is your 15 March medical passed for a recent exam?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Lol. That's great man!
But does your medicals being extended to April 2022 mean that you'll have less than a month to land in Canada if say your copr arrives next week or Is your 15 March medical passed for a recent exam?
I was thinking the same. You need at least 2-3 months on your medicals to get CoPR. That's what the agent told me about my husband's medical (expiring in May 2022 but was asked to do another one).

Since his medicals were already extended once, he might be required to do another one. Not sure they extend more than once for outlanders.