+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
If your coming to Brazil. Come to Espírito Santo. I need a drink lol.
Bro that plan is on hold now(may or may not go not sure yet) ,I have to travel to india on 28th March because of personal reasons on top of that my remed is also passed so if I want to go for that trip I will easily end up paying atleast 4k extra.

But if that happens will surely meet you man.lol

That is one thing that bothers me when I leave I will change my cor ,I am not sure will it affect my processing times.
Similarly after how many days after upfront remed usually they ask for pcc,schedule A,pof? And then ppr?

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Just received PPR. VO México. Info in signature. So happy!!!
VO- Mexico should be on fire I guess. I saw another Aug 2020 getting their PPR just now.

CoR- TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
VO- MÉXICO
AoR - AUGUST 2020
BIOMETRICS- SEPT 2020
MEDICALS- SEPT 2020
REVIEW REQUIRED - OCT 2021
MED EXT- DECEMBER 2021
ADR- FEBRUARY 2022
PPR 15Th MARCH, 2022

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
VO- Mexico should be on fire I guess. I saw another Aug 2020 getting their PPR just now.

CoR- TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
VO- MÉXICO
AoR - AUGUST 2020
BIOMETRICS- SEPT 2020
MEDICALS- SEPT 2020
REVIEW REQUIRED - OCT 2021
MED EXT- DECEMBER 2021
ADR- FEBRUARY 2022
PPR 15Th MARCH, 2022
Yes they are in my WhatsApp group. There was 3 PPR today for VO Mexico.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Bro that plan is on hold now(may or may not go not sure yet) ,I have to travel to india on 28th March because of personal reasons on top of that my remed is also passed so if I want to go for that trip I will easily end up paying atleast 4k extra.

But if that happens will surely meet you man.lol

That is one thing that bothers me when I leave I will change my cor ,I am not sure will it affect my processing times.
Similarly after how many days after upfront remed usually they ask for pcc,schedule A,pof? And then ppr?
Honestly, it’s not as quick for upfront. I’ve seen people receiving adr like 1-2 months after med passed. I think that most who has lived outside country of birth will be asked for new schedule a. What will be annoying is requesting new PCC from US after leaving. I had to request one once and it takes a while. The best case would be if you received everything while still in the US. But still, this group should meet up after landing. 2 years of this hell, most were kept sane thanks to this group. I’m heading to London, Ontario.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Honestly, it’s not as quick for upfront. I’ve seen people receiving adr like 1-2 months after med passed. I think that most who has lived outside country of birth will be asked for new schedule a. What will be annoying is requesting new PCC from US after leaving. I had to request one once and it takes a while. The best case would be if you received everything while still in the US. But still, this group should meet up after landing. 2 years of this hell, most were kept sane thanks to this group. I’m heading to London, Ontario.
What I am actually planning to do is get 6 cards finger printed and give it to my friends in us once I leave us they will mail it for me to the office so that I get the pcc covered so that the exit date won't be an issue
I am planning to upload pcc ,pof ,schedule A ( thinking about it) upfront so that I don't have to wait for another year ( it is a gamble but at this point nothing to loose)

Reactions: RSub and Alysson

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
What I am actually planning to do is get 6 cards finger printed and give it to my friends in us once I leave us they will mail it for me to the office so that I get the pcc covered so that the exit date won't be an issue
I am planning to upload pcc ,pof ,schedule A ( thinking about it) upfront so that I don't have to wait for another year ( it is a gamble but at this point nothing to loose)
That's a good plan. Worst case, you'd have to redo the schedule A. Make sure you get your fingerprints taken by someone who knows how to do it - a police station would do (they typically charge a small fee).

Reactions: RSub and PRANIT01

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Guys, even i have received remeds, Pcc and schedule A request.
Is it safe to believe that my eligibility would be passed??