+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yo guys, I added the new February 28 data into the old table with a terrible MS paint job.

It appears the processing speed for FSW files was approximately around 106 PPRs / a day between December 15 2021 - February 1 2022.
Now it is 159 PPRs / a day according to February 1 2022 - February 28 2022 data. If they continue with this speed during the rest of the year, it will take 9 to 10 months for IRCC to clear the FSW backlog.

You are right !

As for CEC, it looks like that by late May the most, they will be finished with them.
Rate of processing 5,000 per month.

FSW will start the month of June in the range of 35,000 persons.
Rate of processing 3,600 per month. Backlog clearing by end of 2022.

I just hope that the resources dedicated for CEC will be allocated evenly between FSW and PNP later on.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Lmao did you forget who we are dealing with here. You can be rest assured that the CEC resources will be allocated evenly between TR2PR and PNP.
No, I am not forgeting for a second.

They might aswell allocate all the CEC resources for the TR2PR for that matter since they have a close ressemblance with each other.

P/\$H/\88

Sep 17, 2020
I have a question regarding the mailing address. I am FSW- O and in order to make sure that I would receive any correspondence sent by IRCC, I gave them my sister’s address in Canada as the mailing address. However, she moved house a couple of months ago and I forgot about the fact that I gave them her address until recently that I received my GCMS notes and saw her old address as the mailing address. Do I need to send a webform and inform them about it? Any advice would be much appreciated.

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I have a question regarding the mailing address. I am FSW- O and in order to make sure that I would receive any correspondence sent by IRCC, I gave them my sister’s address in Canada as the mailing address. However, she moved house a couple of months ago and I forgot about the fact that I gave them her address until recently that I received my GCMS notes and saw her old address as the mailing address. Do I need to send a webform and inform them about it? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Yeah its best you inform them about the change in your mailing address by webform

Reactions: P/\$H/\88

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
- They are number of persons. You better start following persons instead of applications since IRCC's yearly quota of 55.900 is for all FSW/CEC 'persons' who'll be approved in 2022. You can use my below post for more numbers on the matter.
- No, IRCC is not working on a first come first out basis. It has never been working that way, never will. You're welcome to visit all late 2019 and early 2020 topics in this forum or check the last PPRs on myimmitracker.com to be absolutely sure on they don't give a fuc.k about your AOR date. There are people remaining from all AORs.
- FSW is not a priority for IRCC. That's why they reduced the number of FSW/CEC intake by %50 in 2022.
IRCC is operating on a FIFO basis, but the data is skewed because different VOs operate at different speeds. Also the normal distribution for late 2019 and early 2020 apps is that the majority of them are finalized, (close to `80% )the remainder from that time period are either VO specific lags or case specific complexities. Immitracker gives an accurate slice of data to substantiate this to an extent. A lot of green late 2019 and early 2020, and sporadic improvements towards mid and late 2020. Early 2021, alot of blue.

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi all,
FSW - COR: USA - AOR Dec 20, 2020 - CPC-Ottawa

Just got my GCMS notes (produced on 3/10), and my medical was extended on 2/25 despite not showing up in gckey as such.
Security not initiated. Eligibility passed back in Jan 2021.

Reactions: dankboi and RSub

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Got ADR for PCC and Schedule A and submitted them yesterday. This morning, it's changed to 'Not Applicable'. HAve they approved the documents? What does it mean?
Same with me (submitted docs yesterday, this morning the status in my account has changed) - except I only received an ADR for Schedule A.

I am assuming it simply indicates the ADR docs have been acknowledged as received. Hopefully, for you and I, they're processed quickly!

Reactions: dankboi and RSub