FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
What's funny is I did the same damn thing too in my Schedule A. Didn't notice until you guys pointed it out. Sent the follow up webform too.
So we're all about to find out.

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
I just checked my online application (have a screenshot of my entire application) and I have put "employment" under activity type. My Eligibility passed already. I don't think there will be an issue.
Oh shit, I did the same! Would that be a problem? I mean if they are going to reject applications for such stupid reasons.... Man I hate IRCC.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Yeah, that's because it's a field with fixed options. There is another field 'role' where you mention the role (if you click on 'view', you'll see it in applicationChecklist.do). But, in schedule-A, they sort of wanna merge the two. I guess I'll wait it out and see if they ask about it. There are other places where they can check my job role.
True, there is another place where I mentioned the roles.

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
You mean you guys do not read IRCC forms, one word at a time, with a magnifying glass? Y'all living on the edge man :D.
When it comes to following rules I am a total freak. But this is just stupid. They already have the same form of information at hand and if they are going to reject my application just because of this then so be it. I am so furious rn djfsbgk

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
When it comes to following rules I am a total freak. But this is just stupid. They already have the same form of information at hand and if they are going to reject my application just because of this then so be it. I am so furious rn djfsbgk
You should know by now nothing makes sense with the IRCC. I don't think I've been this OCD about any other process in my life, as this bloody PR thing.

Send an updated Schedule form, just to be sure, and don't stress about it. I haven't seen anyone get a rejection because of not mentioning occupation in Schedule As form, although there's been a few rejections and even (5-year bans for misrepresentation )for incorrect Personal History/Travel history in the form. But there's always a first time with IRCC.

Reactions: he5ham and calis_s

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Seems like we're all suffering from application fatigue

AbsoluteZero

Mar 7, 2022
Yeah, that's because it's a field with fixed options. There is another field 'role' where you mention the role (if you click on 'view', you'll see it in applicationChecklist.do). But, in schedule-A, they sort of wanna merge the two. I guess I'll wait it out and see if they ask about it. There are other places where they can check my job role.
Don’t wait. The canada website specifically says that anything ither than job title will not be accepted. Let me see if I can find the link. The reasonable thing to do would be to send the updated form via webform.