+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
@wonderbly @RSub @ImpatientKangaroo
Guys it is said that the FSW ( EE) has reduced to 45,437 persons by the end of Feb 2022.
Are these numbers total applications or total number of people
If On average one application has 3 individuals in that sense does it mean that only 15000 applications pending in FSW EE
Basically if IRCC was following first come first out; then only the applicants 25th November, 2020 onwards are remaining?

Last edited:
Reactions: wonderbly and RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Guys it is said that the FSW ( EE) has reduced to 45,437 persons by the end of Feb 2022.
If On average one application has 3 individuals in that sense does it mean that only 15000 applications pending in FSW EE
Basically if IRCC was following first come first out; then only the applicants 25th November, 2020 onwards are remaining?
Logically it has to be persons.

Reactions: wonderbly

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Folks...does anyone know if not being vaccinated for either one of the two reasons (namely: Patient does not wish to take the vaccine & Patient does don't wish to take the vaccine for moral and religious reasons or sumthin) on the form that the Doc fills out during the med exam could affect the outcome of the assessment and the PR? Asking for myself.
Last I checked vaccination wasn't mandatory.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Folks...does anyone know if not being vaccinated for either one of the two reasons (namely: Patient does not wish to take the vaccine & Patient does don't wish to take the vaccine for moral and religious reasons or sumthin) on the form that the Doc fills out during the med exam could affect the outcome of the assessment and the PR? Asking for myself.
I really hope not. When I went for my exam, I took hard copies of all our vaccine certificates as requested by clinic during booking. On getting there, the nurse didn't ask for the certs, but verbally asked our vaccine statuses and noted it on our forms for doctor. However, they made us sign a form that says we were not offered vaccines (this clinic doesn't do covid vax) and ALSO told us to mark the box that says we declined to provide vaccine status! I questioned thi but the nurse said not to worry, it's just formality as she already noted our vaccine status on our forms. It was weird, but I didn't pursue it.

Reactions: Hokage

AbsoluteZero

Mar 7, 2022
Looks like it. That page also had instructions on how to fill imm5669. But I also remember reading that “employment” will not be accepted. (Reading that I assumed alot of folks make that mistake - guess I wasn’t wrong. Lul)

Anyway, even from this link its still clear that job titles need to be mentioned. So better be safe than sorry.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
- They are number of persons. You better start following persons instead of applications since IRCC's yearly quota of 55.900 is for all FSW/CEC 'persons' who'll be approved in 2022. You can use my below post for more numbers on the matter.
- No, IRCC is not working on a first come first out basis. It has never been working that way, never will. You're welcome to visit all late 2019 and early 2020 topics in this forum or check the last PPRs on myimmitracker.com to be absolutely sure on they don't give a fuc.k about your AOR date. There are people remaining from all AORs.
- FSW is not a priority for IRCC. That's why they reduced the number of FSW/CEC intake by %50 in 2022.
Yo guys, I added the new February 28 data into the old table with a terrible MS paint job.

It appears the processing speed for FSW files was approximately around 106 PPRs / a day between December 15 2021 - February 1 2022.
Now it is 159 PPRs / a day according to February 1 2022 - February 28 2022 data. If they continue with this speed during the rest of the year, it will take 9 to 10 months for IRCC to clear the FSW backlog.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Folks, an update to share. Our medicals were extended till Sep 2022 as per a phone conversation with a customer service rep couple of months ago and today our profile/application was updated with medicals passed. Finally someone looked at our application after an year and 5 months. Aug 2020 AOR btw.

Last edited:

txlonghorn

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
I don't know about PR but (I think) it's mandatory for traveling to Canada?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I don't know about PR but (I think) it's mandatory for traveling to Canada?
Visitors are not allowed in without being fully vaccinated, but I think newly landing PRs (along with PRs, Citizens and some other special categories) are allowed, but will have to follow quarantine rules.

Jules27

Oct 26, 2019
Logically it has to be persons.
I doubt this because there is 2018 on the waiting list