+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Test0202

Jan 28, 2022
Been trying to call ircc for days now. Went through today fter several retries. Was a few minutes to the end of my wait time. Guess what? The app froze. I am done with the stress of calling.

• Sad
Reactions: wonderbly

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
My COR is USA. Last Friday I received an ADR for only a Schedule A. I wouldn't be surprised if I get more ADR's though, including PCC and remed request.
Thank you! I got my GCMS notes today and it said that my meds were extended on 2/25. Hopefully you won't need to do a remed!

Reactions: WPGBound

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Got ADR for PCC and Schedule A and submitted them yesterday. This morning, it's changed to 'Not Applicable'. HAve they approved the documents? What does it mean?
It's an auto change. It doesn't mean that they have reviewed or accepted the docs. It just means they have received it. Same thing happened with me in November. Mine went to "Not Applicable" immediately, but the doc was only checked in Feb. It doesn't mean that yours will take that long though. If you are PNP, chances are they will check it real soon.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I cannot imagine how can a system be more stupid than this one. Asking to manually fill forms which you alreary filled two years back AVAILABLE to them at anytime..
@he5ham how dare you not tell us about your PPR in this thread? We not good enough for your good news, hey? Congratulations man!!!

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi Guys....
Bit of happiness in the midst of all chaos... Got my upfront remedials updated on my online account!!
Did upfront remed on Feb 17 and they passed me on March 14!

Now my Background check its showing: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I hope it is processing.... what will happen next? Should i do anything?

I didnt recv any email for Med passed, came to know when i logged on today!!

Any thoughts guys???

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi Guys....
Bit of happiness in the midst of all chaos... Got my upfront remedials updated on my online account!!
Did upfront remed on Feb 17 and they passed me on March 14!

Now my Background check its showing: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I hope it is processing.... what will happen next? Should i do anything?

I didnt recv any email for Med passed, came to know when i logged on today!!

Any thoughts guys???
Congrats. I was so excited when my meds passed yesterday, my family thought it was PPR email I got :D .
Are you FSW or PNP? AOR?

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Congrats. I was so excited when my meds passed yesterday, my family thought it was PPR email I got :D .
Are you FSW or PNP? AOR?
Nice!!
I am pure FSW
AOR AuG 2020
COR : UAE

If i recll correctly, sometimes they pass security within a day or sometimes may take upto 110 days, right?

Hope you get the PPR soon! I will keep posted if any changes happens to my app....

• Love
Reactions: wonderbly