+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

Yeah, I get that there's nothing much the.citizens can do to change things, but short of sending troops in and starting WWIII, sanctions and restrictions are what most other countries and entities can do to try to force Crazy Vlad's hands. Western countries are sending in ammunitions and stuff to help Ukraine, bit with no additional boots on ground, not sure Ukraine has enough men to.fight this way.

My heart breaks for ordinary citizens of both Ukraine amd Russia :).

Mark my words - Ukraine will win this fight. US did the same when Afghanistan won against the Soviets back in 1991.

They provided them with anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns. They will do the same here. Before we know it, Canada will announce a new refugee scheme for the Russians.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Bradder, you don't need to qualify. You were born a bradder.

You were born and raised in the hoods of Kerala but now you making dough in the states. You are like 50 Cent to me.
Kerala dont have much hoods.lol.In entire trivandrum there are only 3 hoods and that too every thing together 1k houses.
Making dough lol
Born bradder

D

Deleted member 994371

Lol India has learned west from 1800 s ,India will never trust west atleast in next 100 years.
India needs west FDI that is why india is playing like this.
West has systematically fucked india for years even after independence.
That is why india abstained from voting. I heard from my friends cousins Ukraine border Indian students are beaten as india didn't support them lol.

Russia vetoed the attack on India by the US when we were at war with Pakistan over Bangladesh. If it weren't for them, India would have split into many different countries. For this alone, we owe them our allegiance.

Hate it to sound like a broken record, but it were a middle-eastern country, we wouldn't even be talking about this right now.

Reactions: PRANIT01 and Hokage

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Mark my words - Ukraine will win this fight. US did the same when Afghanistan won against the Soviets back in 1991.

They provided them with anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns. They will do the same here. Before we know it, Canada will announce a new refugee scheme for the Russians.
The last sentence no because that doesn't look good in theater for JT to win votes.

The refugees should be the following
1.weak nation
2.preferably non white

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
In other news...Africans are being denied train passes at Lviv, while those who somehow made it to the Polish border after walking are also being attacked and refused entry, only Ukranians allowed. Such a wonderful people these Europeans, how dare Putin attack them.
Yt people all over the world WILL Yt-people.

D

Deleted member 994371

The last sentence no because that doesn't look good in theater for JT to win votes.

The refugees should be the following
1.weak nation
2.preferably non white

I think Trudeau government selects refugee schemes based on whatever is trending on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
In other news...Africans are being denied train passes at Lviv, while those who somehow made it to the Polish border after walking are also being attacked and refused entry, only Ukranians allowed. Such a wonderful people these Europeans, how dare Putin attack them.
Yeah my friend cousin said the same Indians are also not allowed for refuge.Ukranians first like America first by trump , learning a lot from NATO it seems.No wonder putin is pissed off at them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 994371

Yeah my friend cousin said the same Indians are also not allowed for refuge.Ukranians first like America first by trump , learning a lot from NATO it seems.No wonder putin is pissed off at them.

Yup. I used to follow this dude on youtube who is from Ukraine, now settled in Canada.

He lines out everything Ukraine is:

I do feel bad for people losing their homes in a war, at the same time I feel angry for people supporting them, for their hypocrisy.

I come from a country where it used to be common to experience multiple terrorist attacks in a year. We never got any kind of support from any of these nations.

Nowadays, 3 people die in a country like France - facebook implements a way to add their flag to your profile picture.

It's normal business when People of color die, but it's a tragedy when white people are killed.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
While I obviously sympathize, sympathy/empathy shouldn't exclude skepticism - especially in this day of misinformation and alarmist, twisted, slanted news. 'Full on invasion' and 'indiscriminate bombing' are quite hard to believe. Videos (without context and vetting) don't portray the truth any more than a news article.
You can be as skeptical as you want, doesn't change the ground reality. Maybe listen to actual Ukrainian people who are hiding in underground shelters fearing for their lives as their homes are being bombed. Russian army is in Kiev, Kharkiv (and other cities) and are bombing civilian buildings, this has been verified and reported by media from all sides of the political aisle. Not everything is a conspiracy.

D

Deleted member 994371

Matter of perspective. Is it served as a tragedy on Indian news when buncha euros die? I doubt...

My entire social media is full of people with "I stand with Ukraine" profile pictures. The same happened during the France terrorist attacks.

You forget something about us Indians, we follow white people like mice from the pied piper story. Old habits die hard.

txlonghorn

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
I do feel bad for people losing their homes in a war, at the same time I feel angry for people supporting them, for their hypocrisy.

I come from a country where it used to be common to experience multiple terrorist attacks in a year. We never got any kind of support from any of these nations.

Nowadays, 3 people die in a country like France - facebook implements a way to add their flag to your profile picture.
Spot on. Spot-effing-on. I want to be your braddr now.

• Haha
D

Deleted member 1050918

It is served as a tragedy not because Indians like EU but most are terrorist attacks and india also has the common enemy.
See... matter of perspective.

My entire social media is full of people with "I stand with Ukraine" profile pictures.

You forget something about us Indians, we follow white people like mice from the pied piper story. Old habits die hard.
Yeah the social media thing is because it's what everybody does now and virtue signalling is universal, it knows no west/east, as the rest of the SJW culture. If China were to invade India the whole social media would spam Indian flags trust me. Not because they care, but because they wanna show off some virtue.

You fellas do feel a bias though, I understand. That bias is a direct result of the fact that the world you're trying to get into (when you use social media, your computer, your smart phone, when you're watching movies, when you're trying to immigrate) is built by the west. It's like you guys are teleporting to a whole new realm so the perspective is different. Small bias but yeah it is there.