+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Let's cancel useless things instead of sending our troops.

I so want Russia to overcome all this just to prove that cancel culture doesn't work.
I don't agree that this is cancel culture at all. Sanctions and restrictions are being imposed on Russia and its citizens so as to force the govt's hands. When citizens are negatively impacted by their leaders' actions, they are more likely to rise up and demand an end to the craziness.

Last edited:

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
I don't agree that this is cancel culture at all. Sanctions and restrictions are being imposed on Russia and its citizens so as to force the govt's hands. When citizens are negatively impacted by their leaders' actions, they are more likely to rise up and demand an end to the craziness.
Or it could serve as proof that Putin was right which would increase his following

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Imagine doing this in totalitarian state which has unique privilege of holding and shielding weapons

• Sad
Reactions: wonderbly

Ryucnd

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Cornwall
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Unfortunately I am not conversant with the requirements for OINP. If anyone has queries regarding SINP though, I might be able to help :) .
do we need a job offer for SINP? Does having tech exp in other provinces help?

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
You do not get it. Average Russian decides nothing. We can only vote and elections are rigged
Average Russian should go protest then, have a few million people on the streets. I'm sorry for the Russians who are against Putin who are going to face hardships, but Russia is clearly the aggressor here, they deserve everything that's coming their way. When your madman of a leader makes insidious threats (read nuclear) against anyone who interferes, economically crippling them is the best way forward.

Reactions: wonderbly

txlonghorn

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Don't believe everything you read, my man. Especially in the western MSM.
+ content from people sitting in the west who post "People are asking me if I'm okay. I am not okay!" on social media. A few likes/subscribes and they will feel a lot better, I promise you.

txlonghorn

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
My gfs family is from Kharkiv. I have friends whose families live in Eastern Ukraine. Does their viber/whatsapp videos count? Maybe you should re-evaluate what you are reading.
While I obviously sympathize, sympathy/empathy shouldn't exclude skepticism - especially in this day of misinformation and alarmist, twisted, slanted news. 'Full on invasion' and 'indiscriminate bombing' are quite hard to believe. Videos (without context and vetting) don't portray the truth any more than a news article.

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Imagine doing this in totalitarian state which has unique privilege of holding and shielding weapons
Yeah, I get that there's nothing much the.citizens can do to change things, but short of sending troops in and starting WWIII, sanctions and restrictions are what most other countries and entities can do to try to force Crazy Vlad's hands. Western countries are sending in ammunitions and stuff to help Ukraine, bit with no additional boots on ground, not sure Ukraine has enough men to.fight this way.

My heart breaks for ordinary citizens of both Ukraine amd Russia :(.

Last edited: