+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Any country based quota will ultimately be rooted on racial lines. Thankfully, for that reason, it will never be implemented in any progressive country in the 21st century.

The USA is an exception in this regard and the rule was implemented in the mid 20th century. There is no way they would've implemented something like that in the 21st century.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Any country based quota will ultimately be rooted on racial lines. Thankfully, for that reason, it will never be implemented in any progressive country in the 21st century.

The USA is an exception in this regard and the rule was implemented in the mid 20th century. There is no way they would've implemented something like that in the 21st century.
The governments aren't listening to their people and so the people are practising it themselves. Westerners (I'm not saying whites) are forming their own circles, networks, neighborhoods and easterners are seldom allowed as they're naturally incompatible in culture. Not always though, there are many compatible easterners out there who fit right in which is a good thing.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Lol ,country cap immigration is the solution to fraud, " modern problems require modern solutions "
So according to some people when do we need country cap?
Because they don't want to see/ live with "easterners " and destroy social fabric of western world
That boils down to I don't like to live with people who look in a certain way and follow certain cultures.

Most of the 2nd generation Indians don't like Indians / india they don't follow Indian culture, so please don't talk about fabric, wool.and clothes

"I didn't get a chance to study English because I was born in a country which is not taught but trash Indians get advantage, so what is the solutions- country cap

In another way I am a loser and I am afraid of competition, so please put country cap so that I get better odds.wow

35 % Indian, omg that is alarming

Indians in other nations, with the exception of srilanka( that too there was strong reasons behind it) never committed the act of terrorism or anything which is against the government of a nation or the establishment of the nation.I can give dozens of examples of countries here that destroyed another nations I am not starting that . First let us start with USA and Arab nations, that itself is enough.

How does Indian get 35%
Because we go to fucking school ,let us take example of people like me and @ Rsub. We did undergrad- 200+ exams on an average ( including internal exams) with 59 courses,if you fail for more than 2 you cant come to us .wrote gre ,got sop,lor-2 of them,cracked a fucking visa interview after that masters with fucking 30- 36 credit, fo mba it can go up to 54 credit, then do certification and apply for fucking jobs with a 3rd grade passport. At that time we didn't go for parties,nights out ,camping, vacation, finding our selves.....because we don't have the fucking time. All this happened to me when I was fucking 25 years.Trust me it ain't fun
It is just my story I am sure Rsub also has his version. People are competetive and in modern capitalist world you are just a fucking number ,black,white ,Hispanic, Chinese, arab,Indian they don't fucking care ,they want the best talent, guess what when you guys partied we were almost preparing for the job market and immigration for 10 years.So no hard feelings .The only thing I say positive about Indian we bust our ass off Chinese too.so just fuck off all those intellectual bs like someone said earlier.

Obviously people cheat the system but atleast 70 percent follow the damn rules.
The Indians or any nationality here has the following
Masters, 3 years paid full time experience, 12k $ in bank,ielts 8 .so why a different rule for us ,as I said don't talk about fabric BS.

I know this is not going to change the mindset of anyone. But just mentioned.

What is racism,,I have mentioned it once.

Telling certain qualities are associated with a culture is not racism, it is stereotypes. Denying opportunities to someone because they are belonging to a caste,religion, culture, yes it is fucking racist .

If you are a racist prick it is totally fine there are no shortage of assholes in this world bust just keep it to yourself because that wouldn't give you bravo points or brownie points for PR and xenophobia is not cool.
Unfortunately many in this are fucking hypocrites, as someone said DKab is atleast straightforward and honest with his intentions.

Last edited:

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Lol ,country cap immigration is the solution to fraud, " modern problems require modern solutions "
So according to some people when do we need country cap?
Because they don't want to see/ live with "easterners " and destroy social fabric of western world
That boils down to I don't like to live with people who look in a certain way and follow certain cultures.

Most of the 2nd generation Indians don't like Indians / india they don't follow Indian culture, so please don't talk about fabric, wool.and clothes

"I didn't get a chance to study English because I was born in a country which is not taught but trash Indians get advantage, so what is the solutions- country cap

In another way I am a loser and I am afraid of competition, so please put country cap so that I get better odds.wow

35 % Indian, omg that is alarming

Indians in other nations, with the exception of srilanka( that too there was strong reasons behind it) never committed the act of terrorism or anything which is against the government of a nation or the establishment of the nation.I can give dozens of examples of countries here that destroyed another nations I am not starting that . First let us start with USA and Arab nations, that itself is enough.

How does Indian get 35%
Because we go to fucking school ,let us take example of people like me and @ Rsub. We did undergrad- 200+ exams on an average ( including internal exams) with 59 courses,if you fail for more than 2 you cant come to us .wrote gre ,got sop,lor-2 of them,cracked a fucking visa interview after that masters with fucking 30- 36 credit, fo mba it can go up to 54 credit, then do certification and apply for fucking jobs with a 3rd grade passport. At that time we didn't go for parties,nights out ,camping, vacation, finding our selves.....because we don't have the fucking time. All this happened to me when I was fucking 25 years.Trust me it ain't fun
It is just my story I am sure Rsub also has his version. People are competetive and in modern capitalist world you are just a fucking number ,black,white ,Hispanic, Chinese, arab,Indian they don't fucking care ,they want the best talent, guess what when you guys partied we were almost preparing for the job market and immigration for 10 years.So no hard feelings .The only thing I say positive about Indian we bust our ass off Chinese too.so just fuck off all those intellectual bs like someone said earlier.

Obviously people cheat the system but atleast 70 percent follow the damn rules.
The Indians or any nationality here has the following
Masters, 3 years paid full time experience, 12k $ in bank,ielts 8 .so why a different rule for us ,as I said don't talk about fabric BS.

I know this is not going to change the mindset of anyone. But just mentioned.

What is racism,,I have mentioned it once.

Telling certain qualities are associated with a culture is not racism, it is stereotypes. Denying opportunities to someone because they are belonging to a caste,religion, culture, yes it is fucking racist .

If you are a racist prick it is totally fine there are no shortage of assholes in this world bust just keep it to yourself because that wouldn't give you bravo points or brownie points for PR and xenophobia is not cool.
Unfortunately many in this are fucking hypocrites, as someone said DKab is atleast straightforward and honest with his intentions.
I always think that immigrants like you or RSUB don’t fit the “too many from their country won’t integrate well”. Someone who goes through all that is very adaptable and flexible. Most likely you’ll end up more adapted to Canada’s culture then most Canadians. Also, US and Canada aren’t homogeneous, they have their own varying cultures, depending where you are. Second gen are already mostly westernized. The ones who are hard to adapt are groups that immigrated with less “work”.

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
NoI don't believe that anything went wrong. Since the invention of the birth control pills couples have less children. I think the number of children before birth control pills was the "abnormal" because as it seems when couples can decide how many children to have they don't really want more than one or two. Maybe if birth control pills had existed back then couples wouldn't have had as many children as they did.
Having children is a huge risk from the perspective of a woman. The more children you have the more risk you take. Being a single parent is brutal, my partner's mom was a single parent, she is lucky that she decided to have only one child because she could barely make ends meet. Not to mention that the more children you have as a woman the more you skip work the less pension you will receive and nobody will compensate you while your husband can work like nothing has happened and he can accumulate his pension AND can have children. For the exact same reasons my upper limit is ONE child and no more.
How can husband accumulate pension separately from his wife? Having children has huge impact on pension anyways, it’s like spending 300-400k$ if you factor in forgone wages and capital appreciation on investments

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
How can husband accumulate pension separately from his wife? Having children has huge impact on pension anyways, it’s like spending 300-400k$ if you factor in forgone wages and capital appreciation on investments
In my country the old age pension ( you get from the government) depends on average wage and length of service time. Being inactive for a year or two with each kid creates a huge gap in employment and also decreases the chance of promotion and career development. With having only one kid and staying home for maximum a year, you can limit the damage your career thus your pension suffers. Basically it means that each additional kid endangers your old-age financial safety.

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
In my country the old age pension ( you get from the government) depends on average wage and length of service time. Being inactive for a year or two with each kid creates a huge gap in employment and also decreases the chance of promotion and career development. With having only one kid and staying home for maximum a year, you can limit the damage your career thus your pension suffers. Basically it means that each additional kid endangers your old-age financial safety.
In Russia the only possible way to work after giving birth is to hire a nanny. Most child care services like kindergarten and schools close at 17:00 + child sickness. And the costs of a nanny are almost half of the average amount woman can make. At the same time if you have an active career I highly doubt that you would be able to work normal 9-5 hours. So… giving birth to a child is a huge burden. It is so damn painful to admit that you can not afford a child, especially in a third world country.

Also I would not rely on state pension, as the population is aging and Chances are by our retirement age state pension system would be severely reformed to nothing. At least in Russia I do not see any way for the government to honor its pension obligations in the future. Canada is smart enough to counter this trend with skilled immigration.

D

Deleted member 994371

meanwhile the natives of the west

I wish to see the natives outnumbering every other immigrants.
I was just about to post about them.

They are the people that genuinely feel bad for. Imagine being a third-class citizen of your own country.

Imagine your entire culture wiped out by white people. Now, these very people decide who gets to live and stay on land that never belonged to them.

This is why I speak up whenever Indians are bashed on this forum. If you don't, you will go away the way of natives.

One thing I am happy about is black people. Not to take away anything from them and make this about us but, they were targeted the same way we are targeted now. Anyone on this forum feels brave enough to casually say "I just don't want to hang out with Indians lol. No offense."

Imagine the same sentence but Indians replaced with black. Imagine someone saying "There are just too many black people in this country. We should limit the number of black people in this country."

Even the most racist on this forum won't say anything about black people. If black people can't be judged on the basis of the color of the skin, why us?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Why would a country quota be rooted on racial lines?

The USA has put a quota on Latin America cuntries as well as Asia (China and India) since forever and no one is daring to change them whatsoever. You might mix California and New York as representing the USA, they represent shit.

Donald Trump introduced himself with "stop immigration from Mexico and build the wall" and got elected. If he will run again the next election with "stop immigration" and "deport illegals", he will decimate any Democrat candidate without a single fight. He wouldn't need to promise anything else.

Legal immigration is for one thing and on thing only, to improve the countries well being, thats it and the immigration should be diversified, if it isn't you get distrincts called "Little Italy" and "China Town" because the immigrants came uncontrolled and they gathered all in one place.

If you want to really know how americans feel about immigrants, go ask those that have enough of them or dispoportionaly, they will tell you how content they are not feeling home in their own home.

Reactions: Pasha1
D

Deleted member 994371

Legal immigration is for one thing and on thing only, to improve the countries well being.
Exactly. This is why Canada has created a point-based system where candidates are ranked on factors that will make them more likely to contribute. Race/per-country cap has nothing to do with the economy. That's just your xenophobia.

the immigration should be diversified, if it isn't you get districts called "Little Italy" and "China Town" because the immigrants came uncontrolled and they gathered all in one place.
Do you know why people different from you hang out in cliques? Because of sentiments like "I just don't want too many Indians/chinese lol. No offense."

The Irish and Italians once mass immigrated to the US too. And they too had to face hardships. Now the second and third-generation of them live as equals among the rest.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
meanwhile the natives of the west

I wish to see the natives outnumbering every other immigrants.
Neither the European settlers, not the Natives were innocent. There are records of Natives invading civilians settlements, brutally killing civilians without any mercy. No court, no law, nothing, just brutal killings. On the other hand the British wanted to re-educate the natives and change their culture which is also wrong. Many students perished in Schools due to sickness and neglect. However whoever did the wrongs from both sides are ALL FUCKING DEAD TODAY!.. The British, The Natives, The French all of them are DEAD!

Natives do not pay any of the taxes you'll pay when you start working in Canada. Free housing, free land, no tax, free education, best jobs in government which you'll never be eligible due to your 'blood'. You need a special blood to be eligible for these perks. Only last year the Federal Government paid 40 BILLION DOLLARS.. for natives excluding their education, unemployment and regular perks. If I learned anything in my life living in where I live, do not ever believe any news where there is a crying woman and children on the photos. They're just propaganda pictures.

Do you guys know which criminals lurk around in Canada totally uncontrolled 'TODAY'? The criminals who burned countless churches for their satisfaction last year, they lurk around free. The criminals who desecrated and shit on WW2 memorial, painted Queen's statues they lurk around free. Not because they 'personsally' suffered from any crime, just because they think their blood gives them special right to conduct criminal activity against honest citizens. I'm not even Christian, but no-one can burn a holy place of someone in front of me. No one should be this low.

I don't want to enter to topics like commercial indigenous fishing companies fish in Atlantic ocean(NS) with massive fishing vessels out of the season while all other fishermen are prohibited from doing so. You know.. having special blood should entitle you to do something, right? Then they cried on media for 3 months after honest, tax-paying fisherman trashed their traps in the ocean. I believe in full equality, if you believe in 'special blood' a guy with a weird mustache tried it in WW2 and it didn't end very well.

Wars happened everywhere in the world during the entire history. One country took another's land for as long as the history of humankind goes. If you start opening history books from hundreds of years ago, no country truly belongs to their current borders, but the world doesn't work that way. All we can do is giving today's people equality and stop hating each other for crimes we've never done.

• Love
Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Neither the European settlers, not the Natives were innocent. There are records of Natives invading civilians settlements, brutally killing civilians without any mercy. No court, no law, nothing, just brutal killings. On the other hand the British wanted to re-educate the natives and change their culture which is also wrong. Many students perished in Schools due to sickness and neglect. However whoever did the wrongs from both sides are ALL FUCKING DEAD TODAY!.. The British, The Natives, The French all of them are DEAD!

Natives do not pay any of the taxes you'll pay when you start working in Canada. Free housing, free land, no tax, free education, best jobs in government which you'll never be eligible due to your 'blood'. You need a special blood to be eligible for these perks. Only last year the Federal Government paid 40 BILLION DOLLARS.. for natives excluding their education, unemployment and regular perks. If I learned anything in my life living in where I live, do not ever believe any news where there is a crying woman and children on the photos. They're just propaganda pictures.

Do you guys know which criminals lurk around in Canada totally uncontrolled 'TODAY'? The criminals who burned countless churches for their satisfaction last year, they lurk around free. The criminals who desecrated and shit on WW2 memorial, painted Queen's statues they lurk around free. Not because they 'personsally' suffered from any crime, just because they think their blood gives them special right to conduct criminal activity against honest citizens. I'm not even Christian, but no-one can burn a holy place of someone in front of me. No one should be this low.

I don't want to enter to topics like commercial indigenous fishing companies fish in Atlantic ocean(NS) with massive fishing vessels out of the season while all other fishermen are prohibited from doing so. You know.. having special blood should entitle you to do something, right? Then they cried on media for 3 months after honest, tax-paying fisherman trashed their traps in the ocean. I believe in full equality, if you believe in 'special blood' a guy with a weird mustache tried it in WW2 and it didn't end very well.

Wars happened everywhere in the world during the entire history. One country took another's land for as long as the history of humankind goes. If you start opening history books from hundreds of years ago, no country truly belongs to their current borders, but the world doesn't work that way. All we can do is giving today's people equality and stop hating each other for crimes we've never done.

i really dunno man
Do you guys know which criminals lurk around in Canada totally uncontrolled 'TODAY'?
Who that criminal?

All we can do is giving today's people equality and stop hating each other for crimes we've never done.
oh yes, but still some people tend to bring up such discussions again and there's always a limit to it until someone loses patience.

Reactions: HA1986