+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I was just about to post about them.

Imagine the same sentence but Indians replaced with black. Imagine someone saying "There are just too many black people in this country. We should limit the number of black people in this country."

Enter Prince William: saying increasing pressure on Africas wildlife and wild spaces as a result of the rapidly growing human population is presenting a huge challenge for conservationists, and thus endangering wildlife in Africa...all while expecting his 3rd child. There are allegedly too many black people in Africa lmaooo. When are we eating that family honestly?
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/11/24/prince-william-remarks-on-africa-population-growth-spark-backlash

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Exactly. This is why Canada has created a point-based system where candidates are ranked on factors that will make them more likely to contribute. Race/per-country cap has nothing to do with the economy. That's just your xenophobia.

Do you know why people different from you hang out in cliques? Because of sentiments like "I just don't want too many Indians/chinese lol. No offense."

The Irish and Italians once mass immigrated to the US too. And they too had to face hardships. Now the second and third-generation of them live as equals among the rest.
Well, I think you are confusing me with some ordinary, know-shit dude who runs his mouth up and down without arguments.

Canadian immigration points based system is good, not "fair", like the "brother/sister" added points for nothing whatsoever, which make a huge fucking difference in turning the scale in favor highly populated countries. If that sounds fair to you, I am stopping the argument, because you are not even a hypocrite but dumb as well.

Since you brought up Irish and Italians, if you have ever watched any history or mafia movies, you would know the HELL Italian "small-pacific-group of gangsters" brought to americans and other immigrant communities for more than 50 years. They had to create laws especially for them, like the RICO Act and you had Rudy Guliani (an italian) bring down all 5 heads of the Italian Mob and countless other examples for every group of immigrants that came in uncontrolled amounts.

D

Deleted member 994371

Enter Prince William: saying increasing pressure on Africas wildlife and wild spaces as a result of the rapidly growing human population is presenting a huge challenge for conservationists, and thus endangering wildlife in Africa...all while expecting his 3rd child. There are allegedly too many black people in Africa lmaooo. When are we eating that family honestly?
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/11/24/prince-william-remarks-on-africa-population-growth-spark-backlash

Two words for you - white privilege.

Notice how only immigrants from white countries make noise about limiting people from countries they aren't fond of. And they aren't even part of the country yet. They are all good 5 years away from being called citizens, but here they are all expressing their opinion like they are all apparently "Canadians." That's white privilege for you.

There are plenty of people from Nigeria as well. I have never seen any of them saying "ummm yeah we need to stop them browns people"

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Two words for you - white privilege.

Notice how only immigrants from white countries make noise about limiting people from countries they aren't fond of. And they aren't even part of the country yet. They are all good 5 years away from being called citizens, but here they are all expressing their opinion like they are all apparently "Canadians." That's white privilege for you.

There are plenty of people from Nigeria as well. I have never seen any of them saying "ummm yeah we need to stop them browns people"
Bro I almost guarantee you, once the indian wave of immigration is over, Indians are gonna be racist to the next wave of people that come in e.g. Nigerians. Indians are some of the worst racists towards blacks. Even in that TV show arranged marriage, dark skinned was clearly a bad trait lol

I'm not trying to single you our. It's just how it is and how it's always been. Whenever a big group of people come, people feel animosity and BTW I'm taking a neutral stand because it doesn't even matter what I think lol

D

Deleted member 994371

Canadian immigration points based system is good, not "fair", like the "brother/sister" added points for nothing whatsoever, which make a huge fucking difference in turning the scale in favor highly populated countries which make a huge fucking difference in turning the scale in favor highly populated countries. If that sounds fair to you,
Having a brother or a sister gives you 15 points. How is that a "huge fucking difference"? You think all Indians are here because we have a sibling on other side of the border? We are in the queue because of our master, language skills and work experience. Also, how is that unfair to you? You get the same privilege as "heavily populated countries". You should have told your mommy and daddy to create another one like you. But of course, they stopped after having you because of how big of a mistake you turned out to be.

I am stopping the argument, because you are not even a hypocrite but dumb as well.
Ok "bradder"

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The reason I love this thread is there's always some sort of conflict happening on a crazy variety of topics. Never in a million years did I think the RICO act was going to be mentioned on a Canadian Immigration forum
LOL

I mean he needs some history lessons on the benefits and weaknesses immigration has. If you let it untackled, you will get unwanted, possibly permanent consequences.

Simple as that.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
oh ok..I think my secondary vo is abu dhabi..got the ppr the first time from there...primary is CPC- Ottawa.. abubdhabi visa office is a black box..no replies or responses..
It's a bit confusing because I was told that if you're applying from UAE your file will be processed in local VO but then I got my first set of gcms notes and there was no mention of abu dhabi VO.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Having a brother or a sister gives you 15 points. How is that a "huge fucking difference"? You think all Indians are here because we have a sibling on other side of the border? We are in the queue because of our master, language skills and work experience. Also, how is that unfair to you? You get the same privilege as "heavily populated countries". You should have told your mommy and daddy to create another one like you. But of course, they stopped after having you because of how big of a mistake you turned out to be.

Ok "bradder"
Well, I am stopping it !

You gave me plenty of evidence in your argument at how extremely intelligent you.

Good luck !

m.q.z90

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello.

I am post AOR (AOR Feb 2021). Since there has been no progress as of yet, I believe I have to resubmit the Police Certificates when the processing starts.

I will be changing my Job (not claiming points for it) and moving to a new city. So definitely my address will also change hence should reflect in the new Police Certificate. Should I inform IRCC about it? as my submitted employment letter says I currently work there. If so, how should I inform?

Regards.