+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello.

I am post AOR (AOR Feb 2021). Since there has been no progress as of yet, I believe I have to resubmit the Police Certificates when the processing starts.

I will be changing my Job (not claiming points for it) and moving to a new city. So definitely my address will also change hence should reflect in the new Police Certificate. Should I inform IRCC about it? as my submitted employment letter says I currently work there. If so, how should I inform?

Regards.
If you are in the same country no need to update IRCC about change of job/address in my opinion. Don't further complicate an already complicated process.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
If you are leaving a job which you claimed point and passed eligibility, do you have to report it.
Nope, unless your application is tied to the job offer. You can claim points for jobs done in the past and your current one (unless you got points for having a job offer) without it affecting what you do afterwards. Points are awarded for what you've already completed e.g. 1 or 3 full years in the NOC you applied with.

Reactions: PRANIT01

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Spoke with a gentleman at IRCC today :) :).

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Unfortunately my medicals expired on the 7th of Feb. The guy however mentioned that he can see the note sent by the case officer to the medical team on the 3rd of Feb (same day my Security passed) to -reassess our medicals and either extend them or send re-medical request. Since all our meds are M1 and we are in Canada already, I am hoping it will be an extension and PPR will come soon!

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021

Unfortunately my medicals expired on the 7th of Feb. The guy however mentioned that he can see the note sent by the case officer to the medical team on the 3rd of Feb (same day my Security passed) to -reassess our medicals and either extend them or send re-medical request. Since all our meds are M1 and we are in Canada already, I am hoping it will be an extension and PPR will come soon!
congrats you made it

• Love
Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 1050918

Damn... Looks like you'll get PPR before I do. I hope your app gets cancelled last minute. Congratz mate happy for you.

Your processing is likely further advanced than you think. Did you ever try to call for an update?
Nah haven't called yet. Waiting for the eligibility GU but people say I might not get a GU at all.

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Damn... Looks like you'll get PPR before I do. I hope your app gets cancelled last minute. Congratz mate happy for you.

Nah haven't called yet. Waiting for the eligibility GU but people say I might not get a GU at all.
I never got any GU after my MEP/BIL until this month and my Eligibility passed since Nov 2021 (according to gcms notes)!!!

D

Deleted member 1050918

I never got any GU after my MEP/BIL until this month and my Eligibility passed since Nov 2021 (according to gcms notes)!!!
Thanks mate this is actually really good to hear. I'll wait for a few more weeks then perhaps order GCMS notes. Did you order yours from getgcms?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
8th Feb - when my medicals expired.
When did you initially do you medicals?

It was Feb 2021 for SP.

So, that means your meds expired after 1 years..

Hmmm... You arrived in Canada on Aug 2021. Tricky.. you may just get an extension or a re-med depending upon who is doing your looking at your file.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/exempt-ime-2021.html

• Has not resided or stayed for a total period in excess of six months in an area that the Minister determines has a higher incidence of serious communicable disease than Canada in application of subsection 30(2) of the Regulations (i.e., identified on IRCC’s tuberculosis designated country and territory list available on the IRCC Web site) within the year prior to the coming into effect of this temporary public policy.
This temporary public policy will take effect on December 28, 2021 and will end on March 31, 2022. This temporary public policy may be revoked at any time, without prior notice. Applications for permanent residence or for a permanent residence visa pending or submitted on or after the day this temporary public policy takes effect until the day it is revoked or ends will be processed under the temporary public policy.

Last edited:

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

It was Feb 2021 for SP.

Hmmm... You arrived in Canada on Aug 2021. Tricky.. you may just get an extension or a re-med depending upon who is doing your looking at your file.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/exempt-ime-2021.html
Hello Gandaibai,

Just curious, what field are you in? And how do you manage to live in Vancouver with your salary?

Thanks,
A common peasant

Reactions: PRANIT01

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

It was Feb 2021 for SP.

I have technically reached 6 months in Canada now :). Also, there are people in countries outside Canada who have been given extensions as well...

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hello Gandaibai,

Just curious, what field are you in? And how do you manage to live in Vancouver with your salary?

Thanks,
A common peasant
Isn't that a weird question because you probably don't know his salary? Gandi might be making 2000 or 20000 CAD / mo which changes his answer entirely.