Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Nah man, not that easy. I mean yes, on the surface it's what you said but the investigation should go much deeper to come up with a strong solution. This problem would take 2-3 decades to solve but they must start somewhere and take this very seriously.
I am sure if it were a matter of 2-3 decades, these folks would have done it... They are pretty clever even though True-dough looks dumb these days.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Don't worry bro, I promise that I will take the citizenship and f*** off.
I'm 100% cool with living with people like you mate don't get me wrong. I do know for sure many eastern fellas have the common sense and culture to be compatible in the west. I personally have many eastern friends, they're all good fellas and fun to be around. I just think immigration is pretty much left uncontrolled for too long and it's not going anywhere good so it needs a bit of adjustment that's all.

Would you be in favor of stricter immigration if it meant you will have to suffer in the eastern European hellhole that you can't even name? Would you be willing to sacrifice your own immigration chances for "better" immigration for a that you supposedly love dearly?
You fellas don't and will never know where I'm from but take my word on it dude, my country is great... I just wanna get even better that's all. Great question about sacrifice, yes mate I'd sacrifice myself if nationals of my country topped the numbers of immigrants in a particular foreign country. Gotta be consistent and honest.

You all are @DKAB but you like to portray yourselves as progressive intellectuals.

At least he is honest about his intentions and isn't a hypocrite.
Come on mate...

Your suggested solutions are the same as the solutions of population control. "Just wipe out half the population in the world and we won't have a population crisis. Just as long as I and everyone I know live and survive!"
Except your last sentence in quotes yes, I do think population control is necessary. There are just way too many of us humans for earth to handle.

What Canada knowingly does is create colleges that serve as degree mills that enable these people to migrate to your beloved step-motherland. The blame is on them not on the people. They willingly open door for these people.
Agreed and that's why I have always been talking about what the govt can do and not about the people themselves. Go read back if you will.

And by the way, since you portray yourself as a Phd holder who is supposedly supersmart and belong to a non-billion population country, why can't you migrate a little further south? It seems to suit your temperament very well. Country-cap? Done. Immigration authority that kicks people out for banal reasons? Done. Are you tied to Canada for free healthcare or do you just not have what it takes to migrate to the US, the land opportunity - cause you ain't so hot shit as you claim to be.
Lol you got the hot joke wrong but anyway. Further south in the US you mean? I mean if I had permanency in the US that'd be what I would do first thing. The closest thing to that kind of life in Canada is in AB which is where I'm going. So I don't see any inconsistencies.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Would you be in favor of stricter immigration if it meant you will have to suffer in the eastern European hellhole that you can't even name? Would you be willing to sacrifice your own immigration chances for "better" immigration for Canada that you supposedly love dearly?

Or do you wish to shut the door behind once you are in yourself?

You all are @DKAB but you like to portray yourselves as progressive intellectuals.

At least he is honest about his intentions and isn't a hypocrite.

Your suggested solutions are the same as the solutions of population control. "Just wipe out half the population in the world and we won't have a population crisis. Just as long as I and everyone I know live and survive!"

What Canada knowingly does is create colleges that serve as degree mills that enable these people to migrate to your beloved step-motherland. The blame is on them not on the people. They willingly open door for these people.

And by the way, since you portray yourself as a Phd holder who is supposedly supersmart and belong to a non-billion population country, why can't you migrate a little further south? It seems to suit your temperament very well. Country-cap? Done. Immigration authority that kicks people out for banal reasons? Done. Are you tied to Canada for free healthcare or do you just not have what it takes to migrate to the US, the land opportunity - cause you ain't so hot shit as you claim to be.
boss please remove the tag while you mention dkab

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I'm 100% cool with living with people like you mate don't get me wrong. I do know for sure many eastern fellas have the common sense and culture to be compatible in the west. I personally have many eastern friends, they're all good fellas and fun to be around. I just think immigration is pretty much left uncontrolled for too long and it's not going anywhere good so it needs a bit of adjustment that's all.
Even I am shocked to read stuff like this and I am from India lol

D

Deleted member 994371

You fellas don't and will never know where I'm from but take my word on it dude, my country is great... I just wanna get even better that's all.

That's exactly what the people that you are trying to shut out are trying to do. Everyone on this forum is doing exactly the same thing.

What makes you - one human being, better than the people who are trying to get in through crafty ways?

Who are you to decide, as a prospective immigrant? Let the authorities decide.

D

Deleted member 994371

boss please remove the tag while you mention dkab

Nah, mate. I like honest people. I like people who portray their true selves.

I don't like hypocrites who get in because of easy immigration policies and then claim they have the right to speak on tightening immigration because it's apparently too easy to get in.

D

Deleted member 1050918

That's exactly what the people that you are trying to shut out are trying to do. Everyone on this forum is doing exactly the same thing.

What makes you - one human being, better than the people who are trying to get in through crafty ways?

Who are you to decide, as a prospective immigrant? Let the authorities decide.
Yeah mate everyone's trying to build a better life through immigration, that's why I don't say let's ban all immigration. A country quota is a must though. Also I vote for the authorities so I have a say in that.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo
D

Deleted member 994371

I am sure if it were a matter of 2-3 decades, these folks would have done it... They are pretty clever even though True-dough looks dumb these days.
Exactly. These people know exactly what they are doing. They are milking students by dangling the carrot of a better life in front of them by running the degree mills.

Same as Australia, UK, and other countries.

And here we are acting all high and mighty on who has the authority to migrate. I especially love how @ImpatientKangaroo acting like he has the authority to approve Indians. "Nah, mate. You can come to Canada even though I know you are Indian. You seem cool."

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
32% wow... that's crazy man. The indian diaspora will do anything to secure that PR

@dankboi I always laugh when you mention Chinook cos you make it sound like the great firewall of China but in reality it's a excel file

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
@dankboi I always laugh when you mention Chinook cos you make it sound like the great firewall of China but in reality it's a excel file
Actually, its more like an excel "app"... VBA was popular even before app was a popular mainstream word. Entire sales and trading in banks runs on them. It used to be an essential skill to join some of the big banks as a tech guy back when it was sexy to be a wall street banker. Canadian immigration is still stuck in early 2000s in terms of tech.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I don't want to hate on these low skilled students from India. Have met many of them, especially Punjab people. They can't speak much English and aren't educated but they are humble and hardworking people, and almost too honest/timid (get exploited). And they are the guys to fill Warehouse, delivery, restaurant jobs which has a shortage. But their shortage shouldn't come at a cost to FSWs or high CECs that I have seen will create jobs and expand the economy on a greater scale.