+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Illegal immigration is a problem on its own and is dealt with separately. Country quota may act to increase the risks of illegal immigration and corresponding govt bodies and offices should act accordingly. I know you don't mean to say "country quota increases illegal immigration and that's why there should be no country quota". There should be a country quota AND a very strict set of border and domestic regulations for illegal trespassers.
There should be a country quota AND a very strict set of border and domestic regulations for illegal trespassers.

history and current situation proves they both never work good together

Reactions: Amiz
D

Deleted member 1050918

There should be a country quota AND a very strict set of border and domestic regulations for illegal trespassers.

history and current situation proves they both never work good together
There's no logic in that, sorry. A country should very well be able to protect its borders while applying a quota on the number of foreign nationals it accepts based on their countries of origin. Two unrelated things. It's known that liberal govts never have the will to keep the borders secure but that doesn't mean it can't be done. Trump got shit from people when he said he'd build a wall. The only dumb thing in that statement was he didn't have to build a physical wall, just allocate the money for advanced surveillance systems and enough number of patriotic officers to keep a constant eye on the borders.

O'Toole's manifest included points on the border security issue but I don't remember JT saying anything about that; probably because he's happy letting invaders in since he's liberal.

D

Deleted member 1050918

There is no need for any country quota, just ban immigration from India, problem solved.
What if the next Ramanujan is waiting in the EE pool looking to come to Canada? Big loss. Also you're forgetting China. There should be an equal distribution of quota per country. Doesn't matter if some countries never fill theirs, because the other option turns Canada into Chindia.

Reactions: LayinLow

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
why we discuss much of this all night / day long when we are living close to the 30s and yet another couple of years wasted by the ircc and then again another 30 is left with us to live. Nothing matters anymore. I eat, live and die somewhere.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
If I happen to become a citizen of Canada, the party who promises a country quota will have my vote without question. I can even vote liberal if it's a lib party promising that. I cannot stand this culture...
If these folks are ready to commit fraud on marriage to this extent, I will be not be surprised to the extent they can go. You limit them by country, guess what? They will buy passports from all over the world sitting where-ever they are sitting. Or better show up at Roxham road or whatever it is called. I mean look at the Patel family that died ... bloody they did not even care for the lives of their kids and they were neither poor nor running from any oppression. Illegal and fraudulent immigration is a separate rabbit hole. Per country limit will hurts countries like Canada more. There is a reason why it is not the norm but the exception.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
What if the next Ramanujan is waiting in the EE pool looking to come to Canada? Big loss. Also you're forgetting China. There should be an equal distribution of quota per country. Doesn't matter if some countries never fill theirs, because the other option turns Canada into Chindia.

IRCC’s January to November data shows us the top 10 countries are as follows:

1) India (32%)

2) China (8%)

3) Philippines (4.3%)

4) Nigeria (3.8%)

5) France (3.2%)

6) United States (3%)

7) Brazil (2.9%)

8) Iran (2.8%)

9) South Korea (2.1%)

10) Pakistan (2%)

Everything looks balanced except India.

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/02/how-canada-landed-405000-new-immigrants-in-2021-0222072.html

D

Deleted member 1050918

If these folks are ready to commit fraud on marriage to this extent, I will be not be surprised to the extent they can go. You limit them by country, guess what? They will buy passports from all over the world sitting where-ever they are sitting. Or better show up at Roxham road or whatever it is called. I mean look at the Patel family that died ... blood they did not even care for the lives of their kids and they were neither poor nor running from any oppression. Illegal and fraudulent immigration is a separate rabbit hole. Per country limit will hurts countries like Canada more. There is a reason why it is not the norm but the exception.
This is exactly why the govt should fund specializied units employing people like you who investigate and just know their tricks. I believe "Per country limit will hurts countries like Canada more" or "Immigration is essential to Canada's prosperity" are statements blindly followed but instead must be critically questioned. Canada does not (have to) need this much immigration nor this many of foreign nationals from any country in particular.

IRCC’s January to November data shows us the top 10 countries are as follows:

1) India (32%)

2) China (8%)

Everything looks balanced except India.

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/02/how-canada-landed-405000-new-immigrants-in-2021-0222072.html
Damn the data surprised me mate, thanks. Still, I don't think a complete ban (0% immigration) on any country is more helpful than a regular, uniform quota. Also, 32% (1/3rd of all immigrants) isn't horrible, what's horrible is they aren't hand picking those immigrants. I'd apply a 10-15% quota on India and 10% on China (they're already below anyway). These 20-25% Indian+Chinese nationals will be the top doctors, engineers and other STEM professionals Canada needs. Right now it looks like Canada needs the rest of those Indian and Chinese immigrants outside of that 25% because Canada thinks they really need foreign nationals to get blue collar jobs done. Nope, you have a problem with your own Canadian population and you need to investigate and invest in how to solve that problem in its own.

Last edited by a moderator:

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
The border control is as strict as the countries can maintain. Remember, illegal immigration is a headache for them too...

Per country laws are for a very different reason. Actually, even in US, they want to remove it. But then, neither democrats will let republicans do it and take credit for it nor republicans will let democrats do it. Once, IIRC, during Obama's time, a version of such law was passed both by Senate and House... Obama pocket veto'ed it -- saying he wanted to do a comprehensive reform -- something that never got done ever.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
This is exactly why the govt should fund specializied units employing people like you who investigate and just know their tricks. I believe "Per country limit will hurts countries like Canada more" or "Immigration is essential to Canada's prosperity" are statements blindly followed but instead must be critically questioned. Canada does not (have to) need this much immigration nor this many of foreign nationals from any country in particular.
Canada should stop giving study permits to people like these, this option is always open because money.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
This is exactly why the govt should fund specializied units employing people like you who investigate and just know their tricks.
I hardly know anymore than what I read online... I guess we only know the tip of the iceberg here. The kind of craze immigration brings in many parts of third world, I will not be surprised if there is more to this story than anyone knows. What kind of fucked up family horrors people might be hiding... for immigration.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Canada should stop giving study permits to people like these, this option is always open because money.
Not giving study permit is the easy part... Hard part is to know whom to give. India has a very high refusal rate of SPs for this reason only. I am sure if my employer were not this big, I would have had trouble in getting a WP too, just because I am from India.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I hardly know anymore than what I read online... I guess we only know the tip of the iceberg here. The kind of craze immigration brings in many parts of third world, I will not be surprised if there is more to this story than anyone knows. What kind of fucked up family horrors people might be hiding... for immigration.
https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english/indian-brother-sister-accused-of-marrying-each-other-for-australian-visa

From the great state of Punjab. If given the chance, I think the entire Punjab population will move to Canada.