+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Today I met some coworkers at the bar, that questioned me if I'm still trying the "canada thing" because they say i've been at this plan since they have known me lol. I started in the pool back in early 2020.
haha same
and you can't really briefly explain why it's taking too long, without going into detail
i usually get away with saying that the borders are closed ,so we have to wait for the restrictions to ease

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Today I met some coworkers at the bar, that questioned me if I'm still trying the "canada thing" because they say i've been at this plan since they have known me lol. I started in the pool back in early 2020.
My coworkers ask me every day, I think they are fed up of me lol.
My ans to them is
"Due to covid 19 and afgan refugees Canada is only processing their applications lol"
Sometimes I think once get into Canada, thinking about working for ircc ,easiest job doesn't have to give a fuck to anyone and noone is gonna question you.

• Haha
Reactions: VVV62 and Alysson

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
What if the spouse works in a regulated profession? Getting a license for any regulated profession sounds like a complete nightmare. Maybe accounting is a bit easier?
I can relate to this. My wife is from a regulated profession. The entire Professional Engineer thing in Canada is just a big Mafia.

• Sad
Reactions: seadrag0n

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Lol I know the feeling. My friends have already given up on my plan. Nobody asks about Canada anymore (at least) and we’re planning holidays and trips like I’m gonna be around for the foreseeable future:(

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hey @dankboi

Me, I'm just looking how the immigration process is going. From all the good news you have spread about PPR for FSW-O, it seems everything is in line as expected.

Keep posting those PPR. :)
i am searching on reddit and myimmitracker every day. I found one person who got the PPR on nov 5 but thy didn't post their timeline anywhere, I have DM'd them and awaiting response. This user on reddit posted requesting suggestions from Canadians about where it'll be affordable and nice to move as they got the resident status the past week.

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
we told our family about 1.5-2 years ago about our plans to move to canada, cause at the time it seemed quick and easy.
now we get asked about canada several times a week or even a day, and that is the first question we get asked, when we meet someone,
i am not gonna lie it hurts to hear the question and it hurts more to answer it.
one thing i learned from this express entry experience is not to tell anyone (even family) about your plans when your way too far from the end result.
This is exactly what it is tearing me apart. People mocking me for not doing the right thing and wasting my time and money on tests. only to be left at the door when my visa was approved on feb 2020.

• Sad
Reactions: RSub and Lonwolf

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Just caught a Ghost update after 9 months and I couldn't see any new message. I guess it's regarding my medicals that expired on the 7th. No email message yet.

Reactions: Lc4life and VVV62