+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
btw, funny thing is that if I leave alone for Canada ( with a married status, but without my husband) I get several more points haha
I dont know what is the logic behind that

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Also, i wonder what percentage of people would actually care to post an update on social media or elsewhere, when they get a ppr.
I think i would not bother doing that.. I do not want that news to flash all over the internet for my employer or anyone else to see (aside from my family). Also I think I am a bit too selfish for that :D tell me i am not the only one please
i shall proceed to track your app without your permission and will be posting it excluding personal information and let's see if your boss finds out. Family heh family owes us nothing, canada owes us nuffin, nobody owes us nofin. Yes you're the only one

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
i shall proceed to track your app without your permission and will be posting it excluding personal information and let's see if your boss finds out. Family heh family owes us nothing, canada owes us nuffin, nobody owes us nofin. Yes you're the only one
haha i feel ashamed now
I promise to post regular updates in this thread only. but i will need updates first, to be able to post them lol

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
we told our family about 1.5-2 years ago about our plans to move to canada, cause at the time it seemed quick and easy.
now we get asked about canada several times a week or even a day, and that is the first question we get asked, when we meet someone,
i am not gonna lie it hurts to hear the question and it hurts more to answer it.
one thing i learned from this express entry experience is not to tell anyone (even family) about your plans when your way too far from the end result.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
we told our family about 1.5-2 years ago about our plans to move to canada, cause at the time it seemed quick and easy.
now we get asked about canada several times a week or even a day, and that is the first question we get asked, when we meet someone,
i am not gonna lie it hurts to hear the question and it hurts more to answer it.
one thing i learned from this express entry experience is not to tell anyone (even family) about your plans when your way too far from the end result.
why's anybody else bothered about your plans?

Reactions: dainte58945

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Today I met some coworkers at the bar, that questioned me if I'm still trying the "canada thing" because they say i've been at this plan since they have known me lol. I started in the pool back in early 2020.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
why's anybody else bothered about your plans?

honestly i dont know the real reason, i am a pretty average uninteresting person.
but one of the reasons is prolly that we dont have anyone in our family or among our friends who are actually trying to immigrate, but many would want to.