Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I’d take free/ inexpensive healthcare over potentially higher earnings at this point in my life re: US vs Canada.
Also, spouse can work without restriction. In the US, spouses working is difficult unless they studied in the US or they were able to seek an H1B. So for someone whose spouse couldnt work in the US, Canada will be a heaven because the combined salaries compensates the loss of high pay in the US.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Also, spouse can work without restriction. In the US, spouses working is difficult unless they studied in the US or they were able to seek an H1B. So for someone whose spouse couldnt work in the US, Canada will be a heaven because the combined salaries compensates the loss of high pay in the US.
What if the spouse works in a regulated profession? Getting a license for any regulated profession sounds like a complete nightmare. Maybe accounting is a bit easier?

Reactions: GandiBaat

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Lol ,single me when commarades talk about sharing expenses.sometimes things are funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Windsor37

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
What if the spouse works in a regulated profession? Getting a license for any regulated profession sounds like a complete nightmare. Maybe accounting is a bit easier?
Never worried about licensed profession. Being an Indian, my spouse would either be an Software Engineer or a Software Engineer or a Software Engineer. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Never worried about licensed profession. Being an Indian, my spouse would either be an Software Engineer or a Software Engineer or a Software Engineer. :p
Then you are lucky, most girls from my community are studying medical-related courses and they don't even work after studying. Software engineering is for nerds.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Also, i wonder what percentage of people would actually care to post an update on social media or elsewhere, when they get a ppr.
I think i would not bother doing that.. I do not want that news to flash all over the internet for my employer or anyone else to see (aside from my family). Also I think I am a bit too selfish for that :D tell me i am not the only one please