+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

drobchak

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, I`ve decided to share my personal story to bring something positive here.

In 2019 I`ve been 25, had a streak of 4 years of bad jobs getting $500-600 per month (typical for Ukraine). I felt hopeless and thought that I am going to live in poverty all my life.

Then at the end of 2019, I discovered Express Entry, and I realized that I actually can make it. For 6 months I`ve been preparing for IELTS and passed it from the first attempt. Then I suddenly realized that living for a minimal salary in Canada is going to be as hard as living for $600 in Ukraine. So, I`ve decided to try to become a software developer. And I started to work hard to achieve it.

Right now, I am 27, I work as a software developer for 4 months now and I know that in a year I will make real money!

I don`t believe anymore that I will ever live in Canada, but this dream helped me to completely change my life!

All I wanted to say - guys, march forward and you will make it one way or another!

D

Deleted member 1050918

Just got my Canadian citizenship, but I decided that now I want to live in Japan
I don't think you appreciate Canadian citizenship enough. As a 77 year old CEC PR whose only skill is to spend money on useless Canadian degrees to flip burgers at McDonald's but still brag about paying taxes, I had to wait SIX FULL WEEKS from my AOR to my CoPR. Such a long wait but it was all worth it, my hard work paid off and I'd never want to live anywhere else because Canada is the best country!

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I don't think you appreciate Canadian citizenship enough. As a 77 year old CEC PR whose only skill is to spend money on useless Canadian degrees to flip burgers at McDonald's but still brag about paying taxes, I had to wait SIX FULL WEEKS from my AOR to my CoPR. Such a long wait but it was all worth it, my hard work paid off and I'd never want to live anywhere else because Canada is the best country!
Most of this idiots applied to Canada because some consult scammed them.They were not even smart to understand that.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Eagerly waiting for Thursday to see another merry CEC no-draw hehe
I hope that tr to pr an cec ends forever. I don't know whether you have met guys ,who got there pgdm in Canada, when I visited Canada I met a bunch of them and I know a lot personally.
When I saw them this is what I thought
"How can all stupid fit into 1 fucking head"
They don't know to even speak a line in English without grammatical errors. (I am not saying I am Shakespeare but that was another level).
Most of them they just concerned about part time jobs ,not about skill development, even you take worst masters students in my class inn us they are a million times better.
This guys ,they don't even know how to behave properly. They talk like they know everything under sun,copy assignments in school .
Some are racist as fuck(I am talking about students not Canadians) ,it was a whole diff experience.
So I hope it is gone for good

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Just my opinion and observation but there is a clear uptick in PPR's and application processing speed. Should I start having some hope again?