+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

YOF2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Respected Members

I received my 1st PPR mail dated July 14th asking for the submission of passports through VFS. We did so along with the passport of my newly born son on July 17th at VFS Bangalore. Later on the required documents of my son were also uploaded through the online portal and he was issued UCI number after 3 months.

On Oct 26th we received another PPR mail asking to submit our passports which is in fact already submitted through VFS Bangalore and is being shown as per VFS website as being processed at NDVO. AS suggested by VFS, I enquired with New Delhi High Commission regarding our case thru the general enquiry email and next day itself got a reply saying that ours is a file number which refers to a case at the Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore and as advised I raised a CSE through web form directed to Bangalore office.

The very next day I got a reply from Bangalore office that the file number provided refers to a case at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi and they also asked me to raise a CSE to NDVO which I did. I haven’t heard from NDVO since. All 3 passports are already submitted through VFS and is shown as being processed at New Delhi office from VFS website. What do I do??? Do I have to go to VFS just to submit the 2nd PPR mail so that I get the stamped passports back rather than both the Visa offices directing me to the other??? PLS HELP….

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
AOR date- 18 July, 2017
Request Letter- 28 July, 2017
information required uploaded- 1 Aug, 2017

Status on 1 Nov 2017-:
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone with July AOR who has got any update or PPR ? I got to know from this thread that i am in NA2.. How long will i be in this, when will i be in IP2? Please help

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
AOR date- 18 July, 2017

Status on 1 Nov 2017-:
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone with July AOR who has got any update or PPR ? I got to know from this thread that i am in NA2.. How long will i be in this, when will i be in IP2? Please help
My AOR is 27 June and I have been at NA2 since 20 July, like so many others.
No one knows when IP2 and PPR will be given, but at least I have recently seen on Immitracker that some June applicants have been getting updates after more than 100days at NA2. So hopefully we will move along as well in the near future.

poorguy

Apr 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
10-10-2017
Hi guys so my outland journey has come to an end:) in a good way! Now it remains for me to complete my landing!

AOR 10-Jul-17
ADR1 Submitted (Travel History) 30-Jul-17
NA (Apprx) 01-Aug-17
ADR2 Submitted (Proof of Funds) 14-Aug-17
NA2 (Apprx) 03-Oct-17
PPR Request 05-Oct-17
Passport Submitted 10-Oct-17
Passport and CoPR Collected 01-Nov-17

It's been a journey and by no means complete but every victory is important! I wish you all the best and am still around to help anyone in any way I can! Thanks for all your support!

Reactions: Linda_G

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
AOR date- 18 July, 2017

Status on 1 Nov 2017-:
Application status

Reactions: Said1985

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
AOR date- 18 July, 2017

Status on 1 Nov 2017-:
Application status

I'm with same status, AoR 10th July

Sampson Jonathan P

Oct 7, 2017
Hey buddies,

Woke up to the most eagerly awaited mail of my life and it was the golden e-mail at last :) Got my COPR and asked to submit to VFS office within 30 days..

However, my profile was in IP1 since July and it got changed to IP2 today.

Below is my timeline:

AOR : July 16
MP: July 24
ADR: July 26
Additional Doc submitted: Sept 6
COPR Mail: Nov 3

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hey buddies,

Woke up to the most eagerly awaited mail of my life and it was the golden e-mail at last :) Got my COPR and asked to submit to VFS office within 30 days..

Below is my timeline:

Hey congrats! Great news to wake up to :) Also gives hope to the rest of us stuck in IP1

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hey buddies,

Below is my timeline:

Congratulations

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hey @Linda_G my profile got some updates yesterday
My additional documents changed to 'We do not need additional documents '
Then my background check changed to 'in progress'
I'm sooooo happy....
Good news for us soon

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hey @Linda_G my profile got some updates yesterday
My additional documents changed to 'We do not need additional documents '
Then my background check changed to 'in progress'
I'm sooooo happy....
Good news for us soon
Thats fantastic news @bobyboss!
Congrats, Im thinking your PPR is around the corner!
My additional docs not needed update came on 23Oct, but no IP2 yet.
Hoping my file will move as well soon. :)

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hey buddies,

Below is my timeline:

Congrats!!
You must be so relieved after being stuck at IP1 for so long.
Enjoy and good luck!

Said1985

Sep 7, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys so my outland journey has come to an end:) in a good way! Now it remains for me to complete my landing!

AOR 10-Jul-17
NA (Apprx) 01-Aug-17
NA2 (Apprx) 03-Oct-17
PPR Request 05-Oct-17

It's been a journey and by no means complete but every victory is important! I wish you all the best and am still around to help anyone in any way I can! Thanks for all your support!

AOR 10-Jul-17
NA (Apprx) 01-Aug-17
NA2 (Apprx) 03-Oct-17
PPR Request 05-Oct-17

congrats Bro!
Could u please tell me whether if you are PNP or FSW candidate?
Thanks

Said1985

Sep 7, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR date- 18 July, 2017

Status on 1 Nov 2017-:
Application status

I’m in the same boat