+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Yes, it's local visa office. According to recent trends, people having NA2 for a longer period are getting PPR after a small IP2 phase. Some remain in IP2 for one or two days, even some reported it just for few hours. So hope for the best and be prepared for the golden mail as it is not far now :)
Looks like I'm unlucky in that regard too, I had almost 90 days in NA2 and already 6 days in IP2

Danny_dd

Oct 23, 2017
I conceive, there are somewhat inaccuracies might take place: the data that is being displayed in our profiles might lag. So there is only one way to make the best guess on what stage we are - is to infer it statistically, using imm. tracker;
So, what we can see is that the mean from AOR till PPR is somewhat around 105 days.
Most dangerous period (when you might be rejected) is first 59 days (probably while in CIO). Among reasons: police certificates (Not translated, failed to get etc.) Most of us must be on IP2 now; cases might move faster and slower, we are only talking about the mean.

In LVO - it might be only your NOC that they would really look at (that is, your reference letters); this is probably the only thing to judge and what they would look precisely at as everything else must be checked in CIO and there is nothing much to check - your education, IELTS, age, marital status - all of this is quite straightforward - this data is factual and confirmed by papers (British council for IELTS, WES for diploma etc).
But if NOC is checked in CIO (which i doubt) - then there is even slimmer chance to be rejected after your case in transferred from CIO to LVO since there is nothing left to check.
Do not worry people, we are still within reference time frame, which is Jan 6, 2018 in my case (AOR - 6 July, '17).
But.... it is always good to have as accurate forecast as possible, right? :)

Last edited:

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
I conceive, there are somewhat inaccuracies might take place: the data that is being displayed in our profiles might lag. So there is only one way to make the best guess on what stage we are - is to infer it statistically, using imm. tracker;
So, what we can see is that the mean from AOR till PPR is somewhat around 105 days.
Most dangerous period (when you might be rejected) is first 59 days (probably while in CIO). Among reasons: police certificates (Not translated, failed to get etc.)

In LVO - it might be only your NOC that they would look really at (that is, your reference letters); this is probably the only thing to judge and what they would look precisely at as everything else must be checked in CIO and there is nothing much to check - your education, IELTS, age, marital status - all of this is quite straightforward - this data is factual and confirmed by papers (British council for IELTS, WES for diploma etc).
But if NOC is checked in CIO (which i doubt) - then there is even slimmer chance to be rejected after your case in transferred from CIO to LVO since there is nothing left to check.
Do not worry people, we are still within reference time frame, which is Jan 6, 2018 in my case (AOR - 6 July, '17).
But.... it is always good to have as accurate forecast as possible, right? :)
I don't think that as of now 105 days is representative, due to many very fast PPRs that were sent by Ottawa that average less than 60 days. I would say that there are two different timelines: first one beigng when your file gets a "fast-track" and when it doesn't. When it doesn't, it easily can reach >105 days

Reactions: Linda_G

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone.. I am july 18 AOR... My medical is passed and they are showing that checking whether i meet the eligibility or not and background status is Not applicable.. Documents are being reviewed... I am worried about my case..its been 3 months and 10 days now and still they are showing they are checking eligibility? is it possible that even after 100 days i may get refusal or i am safe now as it been too long since i passed the medical? please help

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hello everyone.. I am july 18 AOR... My medical is passed and they are showing that checking whether i meet the eligibility or not and background status is Not applicable.. Documents are being reviewed... I am worried about my case..its been 3 months and 10 days now and still they are showing they are checking eligibility? is it possible that even after 100 days i may get refusal or i am safe now as it been too long since i passed the medical? please help
I have exactly same timeline with higher hopes :)

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
I am july 18 AOR ...I am not sure when did exactly i passed the medical but now my status is-

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Please tell me what could be my stage IP2??? actual i am worried about my NOC and thinking if am eligible for the program i applied or not...when can i be sure that i have applied for the right program. Please help

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
I am july 18 AOR ...I am not sure when did exactly i passed the medical but now my status is-

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Please tell me what could be my stage IP2??? actual i am worried about my NOC and thinking if am eligible for the program i applied or not...when can i be sure that i have applied for the right program. Please help
Dear Ajay,

You are one step short to IP2. Most of the people say that NA2 (where you are presently) is the stage where eligibility is checked. So hope for the best :)

Reactions: Ajay Bishnoi

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
Dear Ajay,

You are one step short to IP2. Most of the people say that NA2 (where you are presently) is the stage where eligibility is checked. So hope for the best :)
Thank you very much for the positive response... should I check my profile daily or weekly? For last 2 weeks I am into it like every day and keep thinking about it round the clock ...

Reactions: lushahz

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Thank you very much for the positive response... should I check my profile daily or weekly? For last 2 weeks I am into it like every day and keep thinking about it round the clock ...
There is no harm in checking your profile more than once in a day. I know people who even sleep while their finger tip is on F5 key of keyboard :D
But I suggest you to check your profile on daily basis.

Reactions: CooperStation22

AK2454

Mar 7, 2017
Hi all,

My AOR is 15 July and per my understanding I was on IP2 since 8 August. I had been asked for additional documents on 25 July, which I supplied within a day. After this my status changed to documents have been uploaded to documents are being reviewed to finally we do not need additional documents. At this stage my BG said we are processing your background check.

From 8 August until now, there was no change on my profile. However, I have noticed today that my ADR has gone back to "the additional documents you provided are being reviewed". BG still says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

My file is at CPC Ottawa. Any idea how far along I may be or what this means?

Thanks in advance

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi All -

I am July 4th AOR. Meds passed 20th July and no update in background status since then. Looks like I am still in IP1. Here is what my profile says -

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of additional documents No Additional documents needed
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
I am worried about my timeline. They havent requested anything and I had submitted a complete application with my AOR. I have requested GCMS notes and when on phone with them 3 weeks ago they told me my file is still at Ottawa and all looks good. What can I do? Have anyone else such timeline before??

Canada822

May 30, 2017
so I got a weird update, my document status changed from we do not need additional documents to the additional documents you provided are being reviewed, any idea why did this happen and what it means?

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
so I got a weird update, my document status changed from we do not need additional documents to the additional documents you provided are being reviewed, any idea why did this happen and what it means?
It's easy for everyone to speculate on it and my speculation is :) that it could be an internal review. May be your file is picked by an officer for final review. Hopefully you are getting the golden mail soon.

Reactions: AK2454

AK2454

Mar 7, 2017
This is exactly what happened with me after nearly three months of no activity on my profile. I didn't get an update email though. Did you?
I'm just glad that finally there has been some movement.

Canada822

May 30, 2017
I really do hope it's an actual progress, I also found many people with this update,I think most of us had it. Even someone who got ppr and sent the passports got it.