+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

AK2454

Mar 7, 2017
any update about FSW july AOR.. has anybody got the PPR whose AOR is JULY 2017
Still waiting - AOR 15 July

On 28 October I saw that my ADR had changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided". Except, I was asked for additional documents in July itself, which i provided within one day. After this my status went from the documents you have provided are being reviewed to we do not need additional documents in early August. No activity after that until now, when it has gone back to we are reviewing the additional documents etc..

Reactions: Ajay Bishnoi

funter28

May 20, 2015

On 28 October I saw that my ADR had changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided". Except, I was asked for additional documents in July itself, which i provided within one day. After this my status went from the documents you have provided are being reviewed to we do not need additional documents in early August. No activity after that until now, when it has gone back to we are reviewing the additional documents etc..
Whats your visa office?

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
Hi LUSHAHZ... I think you AOR is 10 July...any update in your profile? mine is 18 so should i expect that anything with my profile will be done after 8 days to your profile updation...

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi LUSHAHZ... I think you AOR is 10 July...any update in your profile? mine is 18 so should i expect that anything with my profile will be done after 8 days to your profile updation...
Hi @Ajay Bishnoi,
I'm still at NA2. They don't have common pattern or criterion to deal with the applications. Hope for the best, may be your luck move your application status earlier.

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
Hi @Ajay Bishnoi,
I'm still at NA2. They don't have common pattern or criterion to deal with the applications. Hope for the best, may be your luck move your application status earlier.
Thank you Lushahz...I would happy to see that finally my luck works...I wish the same for you...Plz update as soon as you get any updation... all members are requested post their profile updatation

Reactions: lushahz

toCAfromJA

Aug 30, 2017
Outland
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
Med's Request
can't remember pass date
PPR today- Nov 8, 2017!!!
Email came from address: donotreply@cic.gc.ca and I have 30 days to submit passport.
Background check still reads Not Applicable in online profile (NA2).
File has been at POS since Aug 25, 2017.
As at October 31, the file had still been in "queue for review" based on an email from POS in response to my query.
See more info in my signature.

Reactions: Jakev

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Congratulations.... What country are you from?
PPR today- Nov 8, 2017!!!
Email came from address: donotreply@cic.gc.ca and I have 30 days to submit passport.
Background check still reads Not Applicable in online profile (NA2).
File has been at POS since Aug 25, 2017.
As at October 31, the file had still been in "queue for review" based on an email from POS in response to my query.
See more info in my signature.

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you Lushahz...I would happy to see that finally my luck works...I wish the same for you...Plz update as soon as you get any updation... all members are requested post their profile updatation
hi Lushahz...I read somewhere that we can check our case progress in my cic...but when i checked the status in that they showed we dont have your record with us...i have my account on GCkey...could you please tell me anything about this if you or any of the members knows..is there any other way to check our file progress other than in GCkey?

Amarjyoti G

Jul 1, 2017

I am also in the same boat. Exact same scenario. AOR 12 July. Its been a while now.

Reactions: AK2454

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
My AOR was 4th July FSW visa office CPC Ottawa and I got my PPR last week
No update on online portal. ADR was required in SEP which I submitted within a week

Felix4freeddm

Mar 7, 2017
Guys....
Finally
I woke up Saturday morning to the much awaited PPR Golden email
I want to encourage all those with long waiting times.... just keep busy and wait with a positive mindset.
My Aor: 2nd July
Meds passed: 20th July
NA 2: 21st July to 2nd November
IP2 : 2nd November
PPR: 4th November

Thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement
Hello!

Could you help me with the process of getting these details?

Regards
Felix

Felix4freeddm

Mar 7, 2017
Hey guys,

is anyone having similar status as me?

AOR - 25 May 2017
Medical cleared - 01 July 2017

No further update received.

Could someone guide me and help me how do I get further details about my case?

Thanks
Felix

bsorc

Jan 4, 2017
united arab emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
25 may 2017
Hey guys,

is anyone having similar status as me?

AOR - 25 May 2017
Medical cleared - 01 July 2017

No further update received.

Could someone guide me and help me how do I get further details about my case?

Thanks
Felix
Hi Felix,

Same situation here

AOR : 22nd may 2017
Medicals passed : 16th July
Background Check : na2
Stream : FSW

I live in Dubai. Addtional travel details were requested in July for all my travel history to the UK. Can anyone shed light on that?