Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
i just submitted a Case Specific Enquiry to cic but when it showed me that my query has been successfully sent, it also said there that if my application is within processing times then cic will not get back with a reply. anyone else got same message if they tried to raise CSE? is it a good idea to call to know visa office and progress of application?

Reactions: Tall ganesh

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
In my case they asked for pcc as additional document which i have not yet submitted but post that they requested me additional doc which i uploaded and after a week status of additional documents changed to no additional documents required though i am yet to submit pcc
My BG status is we are q processing ....

Literally not sure if i am at last stage or still in ip1
Any guess about my situation

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.

I emailed the CPC-CTD Ottawa email last week to try and see where my application was being processed. Below I have copied the response:

Dear Martin,

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline
. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Marie
I have bolded the line that I am wondering about - does this mean that my file is being processed in Ottawa, or just that CIC has my application? If so, is Ottawa relatively quick? I forget if they send to LVO or not....

If any elders such as @KiranK or @dr feras could help that would be great.

Wishing everyone a speedy PPR,

Martin

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.

I emailed the CPC-CTD Ottawa email last week to try and see where my application was being processed. Below I have copied the response:

I have bolded the line that I am wondering about - does this mean that my file is being processed in Ottawa, or just that CIC has my application? If so, is Ottawa relatively quick? I forget if they send to LVO or not....

If any elders such as @KiranK or @dr feras could help that would be great.

Wishing everyone a speedy PPR,

Martin
Yes your file is at CPC ottawa. They are quick. They wont send your file to another VO, your ppr will be issued by them, same as me. They just mentioned in the ppr that i must send my passport to abu dhabi for stamping. Good luck :)

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Yes your file is at CPC ottawa. They are quick. They wont send your file to another VO, your ppr will be issued by them, same as me. They just mentioned in the ppr that i must send my passport to abu dhabi for stamping. Good luck :)
Thank you Dr Feras, wasn't sure if I was reading into it too much. I hope you are united with your COPR soon :D

Reactions: dr feras

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys ! need your advice ! Please guide me ! There is an update in my profile afte long time.
@legalfalcon

fswo
Indian
Sibling in Canada
No travel history
Visa office Ottawa
AOR June 28
Med pass July 19
IP1 didn't notice
From Aug 11 started monitoring status, BG was NA, so I believe it is NA2

Now, today BG status has changed to " we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information!

I have paid all fees upfront itself on the day of application submission June 28

Is this IP2 ?
You are on the last leg and most likely your Eligibility is complete.