+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Happened now at least 4 times now. I hear d status on the online system press 111122 slowly n then asks to press 1 to speak with agent.. suddenly voice says our call volume too high, hope you understand n then hangs up on me. Am calling from skype n also tried hangouts.. Am I doing something wrong here?? How do I speak with an agent?
@KiranK

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
hi guys, my current status has been the same since i remember and I am wondering if any of u can help me understand if i am in IP1 or IP2 and should i order GCMS notes. AOR July 12th, RPRF request July 27th, RPRF paid Aug 2nd.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi Guys..just wanted to update..i got my PPR :):)
AOR - June 30
Med - July 20
NA2 - July 22
Ip2 - Aug 8
PPR - Aug 18

I had a question tho, I have been asked to submit confirmed travel itinerary for the passport stamping. do they really want us to book tickets for travel in march 2018???
pr date is to day or 18 buddy

optimus.prime

Jul 3, 2016
hi guys, my current status has been the same since i remember and I am wondering if any of u can help me understand if i am in IP1 or IP2 and should i order GCMS notes. AOR July 12th, RPRF request July 27th, RPRF paid Aug 2nd.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are IP2.

Reactions: mdk2017

optimus.prime

Jul 3, 2016
My application has been stuck in IP1 since 25th July.

FSW-Inland
AOR: 19th July
Meds passed: 25th July
IP1: 25th July

I am a single applicant with extensive travel history so I am expecting them to ask me for a travel history form (i forget the name?). If there is no update by the weekend, I will call them next week to check on my Status.

Good luck to everyone.

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Update guys:

Here is my timeline

AOR - July 10
BG NA1 - July 10
Medical passed - July 21
ADR Requested (SG pcc) - July 21
ADR Submitted (SG pcc) - July 21
ADR Uploaded (SG pcc) - July 22
Docs Status Uploaded - July 22
BG IP1 - July 22
BG NA2 - July 26
Docs Status We need more documents - August 19

July 19 file at sydney via email
July 25 file at sydney via email
Aug 3 call said eligibility has not started, background on going
Aug 8 file at sydney via email
Aug 21 call said r10 and eligibilty not started but application is in progress. File is ottawa and was never in sydney.

3 emails after aug 8 till now have been totally ignored, no response at all.

Cse submitted voluntary on july 21 no acknowledgment till date.

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
My application has been stuck in IP1 since 25th July.

FSW-Inland
AOR: 19th July
Meds passed: 25th July
IP1: 25th July

I am a single applicant with extensive travel history so I am expecting them to ask me for a travel history form (i forget the name?). If there is no update by the weekend, I will call them next week to check on my Status.

Good luck to everyone.
More extensive than two many trips for Express Entry and PCCs from four countries?

I got the PPR within eight weeks.

funter28

May 20, 2015
More extensive than two many trips for Express Entry and PCCs from four countries?

I got the PPR within eight weeks.
I have travelled a lot and submitted PCCs from 5 countries...dnt knw how long will it take. AOR 17th july. BG "NA" since 29th july.

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Update guys:

Here is my timeline

AOR - July 10
BG NA1 - July 10
Medical passed - July 21
ADR Requested (SG pcc) - July 21
ADR Submitted (SG pcc) - July 21
ADR Uploaded (SG pcc) - July 22
Docs Status Uploaded - July 22
BG IP1 - July 22
BG NA2 - July 26
Docs Status We need more documents - August 19

July 19 file at sydney via email
July 25 file at sydney via email
Aug 3 call said eligibility has not started, background on going
Aug 8 file at sydney via email
Aug 21 call said r10 and eligibilty not started but application is in progress. File is ottawa and was never in sydney.

3 emails after aug 8 till now have been totally ignored, no response at all.

Cse submitted voluntary on july 21 no acknowledgment till date.

Hello Mate,

I wanted to ask you how do you do to request information about your case. You said that they informed you about the status of it through email. can you please expand a little on that?

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
And is it usually approved? It does not affect the case as such right?
Yes

And is the approval and return of passport faster in the Delhi consulate than if I were to send it to Ottawa?
This depends on factors like the work load and the number of passports being processed. But Ottawa is usually faster then Delhi because passports at delhi are processed through VFS, thereby adding a few days due to an additional administrative processing at VFS.