+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

S

sutyfornow

Hi, sadly CIO Sydney is a bit slow, you will get updates in 30-40 days atleast. Though I wish for you that it happens before,
Please keep us posted.
Eligibilty check and cpc is done in sydney as well for those cio sydney?

Aagaman123

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Guys
I got and paid my RPRF on 26 July. Since 27 July, my background status has changed from NA to :
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Is it IP2? How long would it take until PPR?

Mdubey90

Aug 1, 2017
Hi all can any one suggest what stage I am at, my AOR was 12 th June 2017 FSW . Below is my application status and I have hired a consultant so they gave me this scree shot. I am worried as whomsoever I see in this forum with aor from June atleast got medical cleared

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You don't need a medical exam, we will send you a message if this change
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi all can any one suggest what stage I am at, my AOR was 12 th June 2017 FSW . Below is my application status and I have hired a consultant so they gave me this scree shot. I am worried as whomsoever I see in this forum with aor from June atleast got medical cleared

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You don't need a medical exam, we will send you a message if this change
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
IP1, you will pass medicals in a day or 2.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Guys
I got and paid my RPRF on 26 July. Since 27 July, my background status has changed from NA to :
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Is it IP2? How long would it take until PPR?
Congratulations IP2 it is, next is PPR.

Reactions: Aagaman123

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi small query, when i checked my status today, the additional documents went from, ' we are requiring additional documents' to ' we do not require any additional documents' does that indicate anything?? Thanks

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi small query, when i checked my status today, the additional documents went from, ' we are requiring additional documents' to ' we do not require any additional documents' does that indicate anything?? Thanks
Yes, it indicates you are close to IP2.

Reactions: elzsb

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hi all can any one suggest what stage I am at, my AOR was 12 th June 2017 FSW .
In my opinion you should contact the medical center/hospital and confirm when did they upload your medical report to Cic. There have been cases, where Hospitals delayed in sending medical reports, and only when contacted by the applicant the report was uploaded.

It could also be a error on part of the officer handling your file that he missed updating your medical status, since your BG is showing IP1.