+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi there, this is my timeline.. When do you think I should expect ip2..our application is currently at the CIO Sydney.
ITA Mar 24
AOR Jun 16
M.P Jul 11
IP1 Jul 11
NA Jul 25
IP2
PPR
COPR
Hi, sadly CIO Sydney is a bit slow, you will get updates in 30-40 days atleast. Though I wish for you that it happens before,
Please keep us posted.

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi ... I am in NA2 stage since 26th July. Reading different posts in this forum, I realize a lot of you have uploaded your IELTS results document, which I haven't. At the stage that I am in, do you think I should send them the documents, although they have not asked for it?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Guys, I just got IP2 update today. We are all inching closer to the golden mail. So excited.

AOR June 19th, medicals passed/IP1 July 12th, BGC NA July 13th, IP2 July 31st, PPR ???
OMG so happy for you LEO, golden e-mail soon now. :)
Did you receive the update today?

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
[QUOTE="KiranK

hi just wanted to know does account status show na1 or na 2 .. Or it just na all the time. ... how do we know it's na1 or na2

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
[QUOTE="KiranK

hi just wanted to know does account status show na1 or na 2 .. Or it just na all the time. ... how do we know it's na1 or na2
Okay now what happens, mostly after medical is passed or just 1-2 days before medicals are done. IP1 starts, i.e Background check changes from the default "not applicable" to in progress for the first time. This stage is over in few hours to few days and then again background changes to "not applicable" This is the NA2 stage. if your file is more then 10 days after medical pass then you are most likely in NA2. Most people miss IP1 as sometimes it lasts for only few hours and people don't check file.
Check the order of events below-

AOR>Medical Pass> IP1>NA2>IP2.

Medicals pass and IP1 happen around the same time, give or take a few days.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Okay now what happens, mostly after medical is passed or just 1-2 days before medicals are done. IP1 starts, i.e Background check changes from the default "not applicable" to in progress for the first time. This stage is over in few hours to few days and then again background changes to "not applicable" This is the NA2 stage. if your file is more then 10 days after medical pass then you are most likely in NA2. Most people miss IP1 as sometimes it lasts for only few hours and people don't check file.
Check the order of events below-

AOR>Medical Pass> IP1>NA2>IP2.

Medicals pass and IP1 happen around the same time, give or take a few days.

thanks medical passed showed on friday now it's na however they requested a document in between and our aor is 1 July. so not sure

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am in IP2 since 25th July and my AOR is 5th July , would they be releasing PPR letters as per the order of AOR? As I can see that none of the July AORs have received PPR yet and even June candidates who received the golden email are very few in numbers.

@Kiran K ,Can you please throw some light on it :)

Thanks in advance
Piyush

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
@KiranK - Just wanted to make sure if I am reading this correct - This is IP1 correct?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

I am in IP2 since 25th July and my AOR is 5th July , would they be releasing PPR letters as per the order of AOR? As I can see that none of the July AORs have received PPR yet and even June candidates who received the golden email are very few in numbers.

@Kiran K ,Can you please throw some light on it :)

Thanks in advance
Piyush
Okay, 15 days in IP2 is very very normal. nothing to worry. My dear average time for PPR is 60-70 days, so don't panic before that.
CIC is not issuing PPRs even to approved files also in order to clear backlog, hence there are many people in IP2 on 20-25 days also. So you are definitely going great and a very lucky case to have got IP2 so quick. Enjoy the fast processing dear, i am sure you will get the golden e-mail this week.

Reactions: piyush_h

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK - Just wanted to make sure if I am reading this correct - This is IP1 correct?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes dear its IP1.

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Okay, 15 days in IP2 is very very normal. nothing to worry. My dear average time for PPR is 60-70 days, so don't panic before that.
CIC is not issuing PPRs even to approved files also in order to clear backlog, hence there are many people in IP2 on 20-25 days also. So you are definitely going great and a very lucky case to have got IP2 so quick. Enjoy the fast processing dear, i am sure you will get the golden e-mail this week.
Thank you very much :)

Reactions: KiranK