Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
This might indicative that the additional document sent has been received and uploaded.

Reactions: KiranK

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Nope, I was going to ask you the same question :(
Hey! No man nothing yet! Almost 15 days soon, but it depends on who we are comparing to. If we look at July AOR people, it is a little above average for us to wait this long, but if we look at people before that, they did not see any movement this early. Having said that, once medicals passed, I think we are slow even by their standards. Do keep me updated both of you!

PS. Cant figure out how to tag people in this

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hey! No man nothing yet! Almost 15 days soon, but it depends on who we are comparing to. If we look at July AOR people, it is a little above average for us to wait this long, but if we look at people before that, they did not see any movement this early. Having said that, once medicals passed, I think we are slow even by their standards. Do keep me updated both of you!

PS. Cant figure out how to tag people in this
I think the way to tag people here is using "@" and then typing someone's name.

The quick medical results may have made our expectations go high about a quick PPR, but the way everything is going after that brings us back to reality. Anyway, still hoping to go to NA2 this week. Fingers crossed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@salikgilani , @pratee1234 - Any update for you guys? Did you guys move from IP1 to BGC NA? I am still in IPI. 11 days and counting. Hope the BGS status changes soon.

@KiranK, @legalfalcon - Do you know what to do if the BGC status doesn't change even after 15 days?. Should we send cic an email to check about our status?

Thanks,
Vratesh
You have a couple of choices:

1. Contact IRCC via email or CSE. Will most likely you will receive a reply that security screening is in process.
2. If you are within the 6 months processing time limit, do not worry, just wait it out.
3. You can consider ordering GCMS to know if there were any issues with your eligibility, or has there been a document request sent to a partner country which IRCC is waiting for. Also, on some occasions the security is processed, but the file is not updated, so the GCMS notes will help you as before they are released, and officer has to review them and will update the file.
4. Contact CSIS and find if they have completed processing. Procedure available https://goo.gl/7wQ5CT

Apart from these, you will have to wait it out.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
I think the way to tag people here is using "@" and then typing someone's name.

The quick medical results may have made our expectations go high about a quick PPR, but the way everything is going after that brings us back to reality. Anyway, still hoping to go to NA2 this week. Fingers crossed
I believe it is only natural to compare ourselves to people with the same month AOR as ours. Also, given others have already to to IP2, it does seem a bit alarming as to why our profiles seem to be 'stuck' even though we are well within the timeline. Im sure seniors will tell us not to worry and its too early, but that wont stop either of us from being a bit anxious. Im just trying to figure out why our profiles are stuck and not others? Is this because of a reason?

Also, I tried the @ thing but it wasnt allowing anyone to be tagged.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
You have a couple of choices:

1. Contact IRCC via email or CSE. Will most likely you will receive a reply that security screening is in process.
2. If you are within the 6 months processing time limit, do not worry, just wait it out.
3. You can consider ordering GCMS to know if there were any issues with your eligibility, or has there been a document request sent to a partner country which IRCC is waiting for. Also, on some occasions the security is processed, but the file is not updated, so the GCMS notes will help you as before they are released, and officer has to review them and will update the file.
4. Contact CSIS and find if they have completed processing. Procedure available https://goo.gl/7wQ5CT

Apart from these, you will have to wait it out.
Thank you very much! I have already ordered GCMS notes so I guess I will have to wait it out and see what they entail. Calling them would be a last resort as I know that I am within the timeline right now! But thank you for all your help! It is much appreciated.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@salikgilani , @pratee1234 - Any update for you guys? Did you guys move from IP1 to BGC NA? I am still in IPI. 11 days and counting. Hope the BGS status changes soon.

@KiranK, @legalfalcon - Do you know what to do if the BGC status doesn't change even after 15 days?. Should we send cic an email to check about our status?

Thanks,
Vratesh
This is very normal dear, 20-30 days is very normal. No need to panic before 30-40 days. Don't send unnecessary enquiry mails as such, firstly you will not get any satisfactory answer, secondly it will be bothering them. Please wait 60-70 days from AOR before you start enquiring.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Incidentally, got "meds passed" 10 days after AOR. Guess its faster processing! was expecting it in a month's time.
Congratulations, 10-12 days is the new normal for FSWO people, that was a very old post at that time medicals used to take 40 days or so. You guys are lucky!