+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
The tracker is just a small representative group, and does not give you accurate picture as not all people post their timelines.

Giving you a speculation as to where you file is not fair and anyone doing that is just making an assumption. Instead you should contact IRCC and ask, or else order GCMS notes.

The PoF is evaluated during eligibility, which takes 30-60 days post AoR.

Only after the eligibility is passed, are you out of the woods and the chances of rejection go down next to zero.

Yes.
Legalfalcon, your additional opinion on this matter would be just as appreciated.

Since I am not able to tag people in the post, here is a copy of what i had asked earlier

"I have been in IP1 since July 20. I am currently residing in the US. I called and email CIC to confirm where my file was and was informed it is at Ottawa and this is where the final decision will be made.

Just want to know, did my file go to Sydney or not? Or has it not even been sent there ? Also, is the R10 check complete ? I have been told by many that status really doesn't mean anything and it's the file location that gives a better idea."

I have ordered gcms notes.

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
KiranK, I have a small question.

I have been in IP1 since July 20. I am currently residing in the US. I called and email CIC to confirm where my file was and was informed it is at Ottawa and this is where the final decision will be made.

Just want to know, did my file go to Sydney or not? Or has it not even been sent there ? Also, is the R10 check complete ? I have been told by many that status really doesn't mean anything and it's the file location that gives a better idea.
How did you reach them? I have the same timeline and situation. In IP1 since July 20th and reside in the US.

Also, how can I check where my file is over email?

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I'm double checking my eAPR. In Education history, they ask "We will assess xxx's secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate xxx's score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below." I wonder do I have to add my secondary/high school? If yes, do I need to provide documents like degree for that?
Thank you!

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Request help!!!

I am on NA2 since 26th July, however a moment ago, my additional documents status changed from 'We are reviewing' to say the below ...
We do not need additional documents.

I thought the documents check is done during IP1, isn't it? Or is this normal for NA2?

Last edited:

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
Request help!!!

I am on NA2 since 26th July, however a moment ago, my additional documents status changed from 'We are reviewing' to say the below ...
We do not need additional documents.

I thought the documents check is done during IP1, isn't it? Or is this normal for NA2?
I think it's a good sign. It should mean you are approaching IP2.

Reactions: pranab24 and KiranK

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
Today is so quiet. No PPRs were reported on the tracker FSW-O.

Aug 3, 2017
Hello Friends,

This is Megha here. I have applied for Express Entry and my CRS score are 383. I am planning to apply for Provincial Nominee Program for Nova Scotia. Kindly help me out with the procedure how to apply as my profile is eligible and the documents I need to get ready with.

Also I have gone through the website of Nova Scotia PNP but the content were not clear. Please let me know when I have to show proof of fund while submitting my application or after getting the invitation letter from government.

Also Need to know Proof of fund can be shown in which form, whether land or property will be considered and how the funds can be managed in bank account or any other way to get the funds arranged as per the norms of government of Nova Scotia.

I have wasted alot of money with the consultant and now applying and processing by myself.

Please do reply waiting for it.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
So if you want to call them, do it via skype. 11170 is how you'll get to them.

Also, email format is as follows as per them:

IMPORTANT: If you are the applicant or an authorized representative, you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
So if you want to call them, do it via skype. 11170 is how you'll get to them.

Also, email format is as follows as per them:

IMPORTANT: If you are the applicant or an authorized representative, you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);
Thanks again. So where did you learn about where your file is? Over phone or email? If it was over phone, did they ever respond to your email? if it was over email, how long did they take to respond?

Lordnath

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2019
@KiranK

Please help determine my current stage, I don't understand the recent update on my application.
I got AOR on July 18 and background check was 'not applicable'. On July 26, I received an update with my medicals been reviewed, UCI assigned, and background check changed to 'we are processing your application. We'll inform you when we start your background check.'
On July 31, I received the latest update which changed my background check to 'not applicable'. But my medicals result is still being reviewed.
I don't know if this is NA1, IP1, or NA2. I expect to have passed medicals to be in IP1, no?

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks again. So where did you learn about where your file is? Over phone or email? If it was over phone, did they ever respond to your email? if it was over email, how long did they take to respond?

I did both actually. Email response takes about 2 days. Call wait would be about 15 mins. 11170 is the route to get to an agent.

ldescalo

May 10, 2017
Dubai, UAE
Hi everyone!

This is my first post here...

FSW - Outland
Filipino citizen, currently residing in Dubai, UAE
I am the PA + 2 dependents (husband + son)
3 PCCs
Quite extensive travel histories (both husband & I)

I just want to share my application status as well:

ITA - 17 May 2017
AOR - 17 July 2017
ADR (travel history) - 27 July 2017 (submitted 29 July 2017)
Medicals passed - 2 August 2017
BGC - NA - 2 August 2017

I back read this thread and from what I've gathered, I assume that I'm already at NA2. Will be checking again after 2 weeks to see if there's any change to the BGC status - though I hope it goes to IP2.

Good day to all!

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Hi everyone!

This is my first post here...

FSW - Outland
Filipino citizen, currently residing in Dubai, UAE
I am the PA + 2 dependents (husband + son)
3 PCCs
Quite extensive travel histories (both husband & I)

I just want to share my application status as well:

ITA - 17 May 2017
AOR - 17 July 2017
ADR (travel history) - 27 July 2017 (submitted 29 July 2017)
Medicals passed - 2 August 2017
BGC - NA - 2 August 2017

I back read this thread and from what I've gathered, I assume that I'm already at NA2. Will be checking again after 2 weeks to see if there's any change to the BGC status - though I hope it goes to IP2.

Good day to all!
Yeah, looks like you're in NA2....fingers crossed that your IP2 comes around in the next few weeks

Reactions: ldescalo and KiranK