+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
@KiranK @legalfalcon
From https://myimmitracker.com/ , I have seen mostly
No of days from AOR to Medical Pass > No of days from Medical to PPR

For me No of days from AOR to Medical Pass is 20 and from 20th July ,I am in NA2.

1. Can i say that my File is in Ottawa?
2. Now, chances of rejection is bleak? ( I have doubt about my PoF , which clarified by @KiranK)

Please reply.

nejitee

Jun 7, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
9th of June AOR and still at NA after paying RPRF on 27th July, any cause for concern @KiranK?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK @legalfalcon
From https://myimmitracker.com/ , I have seen mostly
No of days from AOR to Medical Pass > No of days from Medical to PPR

For me No of days from AOR to Medical Pass is 20 and from 20th July ,I am in NA2.

1. Can i say that my File is in Ottawa? No you cannot know, till you ask them.
2. Now, chances of rejection is bleak? ( I have doubt about my PoF , which clarified by @KiranK) Till you get PPR chances of rejection never are bleak my dear,CIC is very unpredictable.

Please reply.

Reactions: JackMa

nejitee

Jun 7, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
No, nothing to be worried dear, you will see a update in next 7-10 days hopefully.
Ok. I really pray so. The waiting part at this final stage is killing me LOL. Can't sleep well too

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Ok. I really pray so. The waiting part at this final stage is killing me LOL. Can't sleep well too
I know, I remember i used to have bloody dreams of IP1 and IP2. hope PPR comes soon and the dreadful wait ends.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK

Does calling the automated 444000 telephone system count as calling the agent? I'd been calling the system to hear status every day since the last week. I did not email them apart once from last week when they said my file is with CIO and b/g has not started yet. Planning on sending GCMS today, so that even if they pull the report a week from now background might start? The wait is the hardest part I guess.. @legalfalcon
No automated is okay, not recorded on GCMS, confirmed. But still always avoid too many and unnecessary e-mails. I suggest you wait 10-15 days more before ordering GCMS. As I think your file is at CIO and most likely eligibility must not have started and CIO has long waiting periods from 1 step to another. People have ordered GCMS and received no update except R10 and criminality so wait for 10 days atleast i say.

rbisrakhia

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
I emailed at CPC-CTD-Ottawa asking my visa office. They replied :

Your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timelines.

Does this means that my file is at Ottawa?

AOR - 1st July
Med Passed - 18th Jul
IP1 - 20 Jul
NA2 - 21st July
IP2 - Waiting

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@nancygator It has become more of a technical glitch this status, e-mail CIC they will confirm it for you.
Cannot see the pictures.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I emailed at CPC-CTD-Ottawa asking my visa office. They replied :

Your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timelines.

Does this means that my file is at Ottawa?

AOR - 1st July
Med Passed - 18th Jul
IP1 - 20 Jul
NA2 - 21st July
IP2 - Waiting
Yes.

Reactions: rbisrakhia

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
@KiranK
Hi Kriank, sorry for previous wrong post. Below is my application status. I have been stuck in this for two weeks. Together with the "your action is required" application details. I called CIC and emailed them in between, only got reply of being patient and waiting. Is there anything I can do? This gets me frustrated. Plus, I am a FSWO AOR on June 30th. Many tks.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cannot see my LOE submission under Optional Documents. Is this a glitch? Also, is it possible to generate a document that shows all the sent documents?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Kiran k can you please explain what happens in IP2
If your file is at Ottawa most candidates have applications already approved in IP2, but generally it means that application has passed primarily checks and Visa Officer checks the file once again to be in order and finalises and passes all checks and PPR is issued. Some people receive verification call to employers sometimes at this stage also, this is when Visa Officer decides to a random quality check or has some doubt in file, this is very rare though and mostly all Visa officers pass the file as recommended by a case analyst.
Check the post below-
Stages of Application- AOR>Medical Pass>IP1>NA2>IP2>PPR

IP1 happens when your BGC goes to "in progress" for the first time from the default "not applicable" immediately after you pass medicals, sometimes it happens few days before medicals also. Give or take a few days. This stage lasts from few hours to 15 days on average before it again changes to "not applicable" (normally referred to as NA2 on the forum). As this change can be very quick and can only be ssen if you check CIC account twice or thrice a day regularly, many candidates miss it. Wordings of IP1 can be anything from "your application is in progress.........." or "next step to......" etc. Wordings keep on changing. IP1 is indicative of R10 check and it being changed to NA2 indicates that R10 check (check for completeness of documents i.e whether you have submitted all docs required by CIC properly or not, this is only a quantitative check and not qualitative) was successful and passed. IP1 can last from few hours to few days.

Next stage is NA2, here background remains "not applicable". This stage lasts for 14-40 days and even more varying from case to case.
At this stage criminality, eligibility and security are done mostly. After this stage again the background changes to "in progress" for the second time, this is IP2 stage, wording could be "we are processing......" etc. At this stage your application is checked for all checks one last time by the Visa Officer and finalised. This stage may last from 2-15 days ideally. After this PPR is issued.

Reactions: KarmaNP