+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

I sent mail to CPC-Ottawa asking about VO. I got the reply after couple of hours saying that "My application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly".

May be they start PPR as batch tonight hopefully...
Gurusamy,

First of all congratulations for receiving the e-mail from CIC with happy news!
So you mentioned that CIC might start PPR as batch tonight; I am wondering if they send out emails after 5PM? I am under the impression all emails will be sent by CIC during work hours (between 9-5) and will be sent out as and when the application is approved, and not as a batch process. Is my assumption incorrect? Are there any cases where emails were received after 5 PM Ottawa time? And as a batch? Thanks!

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So even for docs like ECA and IELTS where the specifications don't ask for them, it is better to upload? Can't believe I am still asking this question after 7 days, but I haven't yet uploaded ECA. I am afraid if I do it, it will delay my application. If I do it, should it be via email or CSE?
You should have submitted to along with your application. However, it is not required as per instructions. But some application have stated rejections based on that, which I suspect. But to be on the safer side, you should upload your IELTS and ECA document. In case you have submitted your application, you can send it by CSE.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks mate! R10 will be completed once the eligibility status shows that its cleared is it? coz its currently showing that "we are reviewing your eligibility" and I couldn't make out what info do you want regarding my AOR. Will be helpful if you could make me understand and I will provide you with the respected information. Thanks again.
In most cases the R10 is clear within 45 days post AoR. The MyCIC status messages are not a very accurate way of judging which stage the file is at. If your status shows that they are reviewing your eligibility, that may be an indication of R10 complete and eligibility started, but to be conclusive, yo will need GCMS.

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
@legalfalcon
My BGC is " We are processing your BGC, we will send you a message if we need more information from you.
I have this status since last 17 days as soon as meds were passed.
Where am I right now ??

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
In most cases the R10 is clear within 45 days post AoR. The MyCIC status messages are not a very accurate way of judging which stage the file is at. If your status shows that they are reviewing your eligibility, that may be an indication of R10 complete and eligibility started, but to be conclusive, yo will need GCMS.
Can you please explain whats GCMS?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
My BGC is " We are processing your BGC, we will send you a message if we need more information from you.
I have this status since last 17 days as soon as meds were passed.
Where am I right now ??
With this status, most likely your should be undergoing criminality and eligibility. Making a speculation is very difficult just from the MyCIC statuses. Instead think of getting GCMS notes after 60 days, to get an exact picture of your application.

But given the fact that your AoR is June 14, there is no need to be concerned about.

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
You should have submitted to along with your application. However, it is not required as per instructions. But some application have stated rejections based on that, which I suspect. But to be on the safer side, you should upload your IELTS and ECA document. In case you have submitted your application, you can send it by CSE.
Will it have an effect of slowing down my application? My AOR is July 9th and my medicals passed on July 20th, but have been in IP1 since then

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@Kiran K,
Nice work. You put a lot of efforts in answering the question precisely.
Can you tell me what can I expect next..?
AOR-June 26
UCI no. Alloted - July 18th
Meds Passed-July 18th
Background check message- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
It changed to NA On July 20th Canada time and July 21st in Japan.
I am from India, Currently in Japan. I have bare minimum travel history of coming to Japan 2 years ago and haven't been back to India since.
But, my husband ( dependent in my EE application) has a extensive travel history mostly business trips and had to submit 3 PCC for him and 2 for me.
I can see a few people with a later AOR date than me but already in IP2, I suspect I am in NA2 for past 8 days.
P.S - All docs submitted Upfront. And RPRF paid Upfront.
Hi there. Thanks for your kind words.
Your R10 (document completeness check is done). As IP1 is over. 15-25 days in NA2 is very very common, nothing to worry, every month has few files being processed quickly, do not worry seeing other people's statuses. Every case is different, sometimes the VO is fast and other are slow, sometimes extensive travel history like yours can also delay file a bit (not much just few days difference). Sometimes applications get passed in to further review for some checks when the case analyst is not sure of the check completely. So there are many many uncalled for and unpredictable factors in every case. Your file is going at great speed, nothing to worry at all. you will see IP2 most likely in next 10 days if all goes well.
Wish you luck.

Reactions: Richakeyur

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
No worries at all 2-14 days is perfectly normal in IP1. It will change soon dear.
Thank you for the consolation. It's just that seeing many people, most with AOR after mine, moving to NA2 within a day does raise questions and negative thoughts ones head, which I'm sure is true for the rest as well.

Hopefully it's a smooth transition for most as we all notice varying trends for our profiles.

Good luck to anyone reading this! Difficult to ascertain any logic behind the status changes.

Reactions: KiranK

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Will it have an effect of slowing down my application? My AOR is July 9th and my medicals passed on July 20th, but have been in IP1 since then
This will not have any impact. CSE can be raised at anytime, it takes 2-4 weeks before your documents are added to the application.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thank you for the consolation. It's just that seeing many people, most with AOR after mine, moving to NA2 within a day does raise questions and negative thoughts ones head, which I'm sure is true for the rest as well.

Hopefully it's a smooth transition for most as we all notice varying trends for our profiles.

Good luck to anyone reading this! Difficult to ascertain any logic behind the status changes.
Yeah i get it, but don't worry each case is different, if you have submitted all required documents correctly and complete then nothing to worry at all.
Wish you luck.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah i get it, but don't worry each case is different, if you have submitted all required documents correctly and complete then nothing to worry at all.
Wish you luck.
I do have a small query if I may ask. This being stuck in IP1, is it because of the VO not having picked up my file ? My UCI was assigned, and that's when most people received ADRs. I didn't receive any. I'm a single candidate, with not a lot of travel history. Would you think R10 is complete, or rather, it hasn't even started ?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I do have a small query if I may ask. This being stuck in IP1, is it because of the VO not having picked up my file ? My UCI was assigned, and that's when most people received ADRs. I didn't receive any. I'm a single candidate, with not a lot of travel history. Would you think R10 is complete, or rather, it hasn't even started ?
R10 is completed after IP1 changes to "not applicable", so most likely R10 is currently being done (as per information from maximum GCMS notes data of candidate and numerous call experiences). As you have the UCI assigned and BGC in progress it is definitive that your file is being processed dear, nothing to be concerned about. Files remain at CIO for R10 checks, after this many files theses days are being transferred to Ottawa office instead of LVO's due to load sharing. Hence at this point you should wait for IP1 to change to NA and then look for further updates and changes.

Reactions: salikgilani

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
This will not have any impact. CSE can be raised at anytime, it takes 2-4 weeks before your documents are added to the application.
That is what I am little concerned about. Lots of folks have reported getting PPRs in 5-6 weeks of AOR, and these are folks with AORs in June and July. We are in a time crunch here, so I want to avoid doing anything that pushes us back. 2-4 weeks for CSE documents to be uploaded seems very long based on current standards.
Although, I would obviously choose safety over speed, if that is the question.